McGregor's got no chance he can't even bo

>McGregor's got no chance he can't even bo...
youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Su39PPUNRmM

Kek tfw McGregor gets that counter left on the 2nd round

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByP_hjII__A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm literally going to bet thousands of dollars on Floyd Mayweather he's going to breeze through slaughtering this idiot

I will bet all my life savings on Mayweather.

Floyd wins lol

> Portugal
> life savings
Kek

Conor will win. All it takes is for one punch to land at any single point in the entire fight. Mayweather's never fought anyone that's as unique as Conor; this guy has power that Floyd, or anyone else in combat sports history, can come close to matching. He would literally murder Mayweather in 3 seconds flat in any type of real fight.

Conor's also already destroyed the UFC, a much more physically demanding and harder sport than boxing. He will have the stamina advantage and age advantage over old man Floyd.

regardless Conor has already won by getting the fight in the first place. He's made a right mug out of the sport of boxing, you played right into his hands and gave him exactly what he wanted; money. He's played you like a fiddle and is about to destroy your sport once and for all.

Conor already one shotted an expert boxer and UFC champion, wore down and KO'd a former boxing champion in training, and is wearing favorable gloves for this fight. Easiest round 1 KO to bet on in boxing history. Easiest $500 bet I ever made.

waiting for the odds get closer so i can make $$ off retards like these two:

Pretty much, this is easy money bet.
We all going to be on the money team

wew

is this b8?

Mayweather KO is literally and unironically free money once in a lifetime bet

if you are more risk adverse mayweather to win

>seven rounds of dancing
>mcgregor gets fed up
>does some meme bicycle kick
>crowd cheers
>immediate disqualification

10 euros isn't worth the risk mate

would be a fucking legend and save his career

No idea why you guys hype McGregor so much. He's won his last 2 fights. He's not a god in UFC circles. He's not a god in boxing circles. And honestly the only thing he'll be remembered for is being the only UFC champ to never defend his belts and lose them both.

No idea why you guys hype Mayweather so much, he's never even been legit pushed and has gone his whole career only fighting nobody's and avoiding the real fighters.

> conners destroyed the ufc

> got choked out by someone who is currently 19-11 in the second round.

> connor would destroy him in three seconds in a real fight

Doubtful

> connor hits harder than anyone floyds ever fought

Marcos Maidana would liketo have a word with you...

Listen, this is going to be floyds easiest fight in his career. Hes going to stick and move and the connor dick riders are gonna start the excuses.

>"H-he h-he ran from him the whole time"

>"F-f-fukin nigger ref!"

>"F-fuckin setup man, connor looked drugged!"

Personally I'll be glad when its over.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=ByP_hjII__A

> save his career

Not only would he lose his share, he would lose his license to fight and be arrested.

> which real fighter did he avoid?

He agreed to fight paquiao in his prime if he agreed to olympic style blood testing, but paquiao diagreed.

Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder why???

Floyd has never done Olympic style drug testing in his life. You're buying into the propaganda. Pacquiao agreed to drug testing only for Floyd to rewrite the contract twice just like he did against Paul Williams.

I doubt you've ever done any research into the topic either. I guarantee you're just parroting what you've heard other people say.

>risk adverse
>adverse

Because he famous for ducking out of fights it's why he's never fought GGG

>he takes sparring seriously

I heard that conorhators are fags. is this true?

Daily Reminder that the potato nigger wore a chinstrap against Paulie