Embop 180 million

>Embop 180 million
>Dembelel 100+ million
>Alli 150 million release clause
How much is PulisGOD worth right now? 100 million? Keep in mind he has similar stats to Dembele despite playing and starting less games and has had the same great performances in the champions league; plus on top of that he's American and any big club would pay top dollar to have access to a huge audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.de/christian-pulisic/profil/spieler/315779
bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/borussia-dortmund-12-year-old-youssoufa-moukoko-scores-two-for-u-17-s-456915.jsp
transfermarkt.com/neymar/profil/spieler/68290
transfermarkt.com/philippe-coutinho/profil/spieler/80444
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx2mZyX_cOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably 70 million.

I say 40 million since he's still seen as a risk

Realistic around 50m

Seething jealous chicanos.

Bout tree fiddy

Well Liverpool placed a 11 million dollar bid on him last year I think BVB is going to keep him to be the next Reus. Also, he must've been extremely good to get scouted as an American by BVB and be able to bypass the shitty us college sports system and end up in the mls. I played with the #2 player in my state and he was amazing but he's stuck playing at a college and won't make it out of the mls

if he was a black french teen Real would have already bid 110 million Euro for him

FACT

This.

United not Real, but yeah

>a bench warmer for the 3rd best Blundersliga team

About 8 million.

Didn't know he fell for the tattoo meme. Just lost all my respect for him.

This

Pretty sure 3rd bundesliga team is far better than 2nd English and you know how much the players of 3rd 4th 5th and 6th teams in England cost.
Realistically speaking tho, since
3rd best of Bundes made it to the QF of CL, and the 2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th English Teams couldn't make it, it seems as a pretty reasonale statement.

Realistically like 15 million

>falling for the Bundesliga meme

They've got 2 teams eliminated in European competition already and it's only August. It's a joke.

About 40 mellons

not more than a few burgers

It's not that bad, yet. Maybe he will go full footy lad at some point, though.

AT LEAST about 8 Gorillion imo

transfermarkt.de/christian-pulisic/profil/spieler/315779

18 Mio

2 teams Eliminated in European Competition
>Koln in Groupstage of Europa
>Hertha in Groupstage of Europa
>Dortmund in Groupstage of Champions League
>Bayern in Groupstage of Champions League
>RedBull in Groupstage of Champions League
>Hoffenheim , if losing the tie with Liverpool, in Groupstage of Europa League

>The only team Eliminated is their last European Spot Grabbing surprise of the season, Freiburg.

Brah no offence but apart from English and probably some Algerian r-tards who only follow teams of their players (Egyptians with Salah too right now I guess) and the whole Asian B-rated side who supports United, noone rates your league much highly . The only one that can save your league is actually Mourinho and that just coz he is a good coach, and nothing more.

>Real
>Falling for le pacy negro meme

Puli is too old. We already got the new goat

bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/borussia-dortmund-12-year-old-youssoufa-moukoko-scores-two-for-u-17-s-456915.jsp

Said the be the improved Cruyff

What does any of this have to with Bundesliga being worse than the Premier League. Also funny you 'support' Dortmund because of that Greek centre back. You haven't presented any arguments at all, you could look at PL vs Bundesliga head to head results over the past 5 years but will be disappointed.

He needs to break out like Herpes first.

>transfermarkt
transfermarkt.com/neymar/profil/spieler/68290
transfermarkt.com/philippe-coutinho/profil/spieler/80444

anyone who cites this website should be immediately disregarded and mocked.

>be Tottenham (2nd place in the premier league)
>finish 3rd in your Champions League group behind fucking Neverkusen (12th in the Bundesliga)

>be Arsenal
>lose 10-2 on aggregate to Bayern

great fucking league you got there, la

The undisputed GOAT is priceless

There is a good documentary about Dortmund youth academy following some players from U17 development

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx2mZyX_cOM

It has English subtitles.

>Keep in mind he has similar stats to Dembele despite playing and starting less games
No, he doesn't.

Around 15M.

+ You now remember Victor Ikpeba and Tomasz Rosicky. Also Bashirou Salou.

Puligoat will stay in Germany as he finally managed to speak a little bit of German.

>Keep in mind he has similar stats to Dembele despite playing and starting less games and has had the same great performances in the champions league
just wait if Bosz has any plans with him, if he doesn't it probably means he's not as good as you think.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""twelve""""""""""""""""""""""""
>le pacy nigger with a twenty year old body dominates children then gets exposed at a higher age bracket meme
No thanks

>that
>12 years old

So did Dortmund fall for the "really guys I'm only 12" african player meme

you mean united

if dembele goes for 100 pulisic is worth at least 40

t. chicano

based poland

35-40M

Too low. That price range is for a shitter like James.

>tf
>tt
od

probably worse

>too white for la liga or calico a
>not black enough for pl or ligue 1

Bundes is where he belongs really

>puligoat leads team in goals and assists
>gets sent to buyern for 140 million
>win champions league
>win balloon door
>move to MLS
>7-peat MLS Cup with the philadelphia union

>having tattoos is bad
*tips fedora*

Americans probably get treated better in bundesliga by refs/fans/etc out of all the top leagues also

>moving to mls before he's 30
Yeah, not gonna happen

>move to mls
Why would he do that?

About 28M$, no inflated bullshit amerijew figures either. Hes also not on dembeles level, stop your silly delusion.

I would say around 20million, maybe 25

this guys 18, has CL experience and is projected to be a future ballon d'or contender right?

probably somewhere in the region of 90-100 million then

Exactly chicano, stop your delusions, pack your bags and get ready for la migra to come for you. Trump will deport you, period.

Hopefully he'll be on the cheap. Man Utd for him next season, no doubt.

Cheeseburgers?

pleb detected.

yeah bet your edgy and unique body art will look cool in ten years

Unironically his country of origin will both reduce his transfer fee and the appeal to sign him. USA is in the same football tier as places like Peru and Australia.

MFW Puligod will be a blanco next year and becomes BFF with Asensio.

7-1

His country of origin will only increase his value.

He is the first American who has a genuine chance of being a international star

Unless he single-handedly leads US to a World Cup title, I think the exact opposite will happen. Just look at Chicharito, who has performed for top clubs and at international level and still isn't worth that much. Or to literally any Chinese/Japanese player, if you want to compare countries.

Around 8-15 millions. If he stops being in the bench he'll go to the 20s

Lame

This exactly, lozano one of our best promising players ever is only worth like 8M£

Nah, PulisGOD will want to play with the GOAT, and not in a scummy shitskin oil club like Uefadrid.

>twelve
Lel

Why amerisharts love pulishit so much ?

>country of origin reduces his value

fucking what. what about that up and coming star out of poland?

he's a good player and the future of the USMNT. kys roach

>Nah, PulisGOD will want to play with the GOAT
That's exactly what he said. He's going to play for Real.

Messi doesn't play for Halal Uefadrid.

Never reeeally seen PuliGOAT play, what are his best attributes?

He's very versatile in the midfield and can actually defend unlike Hueninho.

like landon donovan, but not shit

very good at ball control + dribbling, and damn good vision. moreover, the kid can track back really well and actually defend
he's pretty easily outmuscled and has a poor shot though

I can unironically see him go to Madrid. Real like to have star players from different countries in order to get a market in that country (Bayol in England, Kroos in Germany, Hamez in Colombia, Benzefat in France, etc). If he actually becomes a world class player he could be their next Beckham to sell shirts.

His dribbling and posession game fits better at barcelona.

Why would he want to go to a sinking ship though?

Madrid doesnt fit him because of their style of play and Barca will eventually bounce back with some new signings it's inevitable.

>Barca will eventually bounce back with some new signings it's inevitable.

He says as they have not made a good signing in literally 3 years.

I think they are going to kick out the president this september so the club will go back to normal soon. Plus it's not like Pulisic is joining immediately after this season, he will probably stay at Dortmund for some 3-5 more seasons until he's developed into world class player and everyone bids top dollar for him so by then Barcelona will be back to normal winning trophies.

I don't know if you know this, but Barcelona have historically been shit outside the Ronaldinho/Messi era.

>Rivaldo
>Romario
>Dream team of 94
You dont know what you're talking about, Halal fanboy

>muh dream team

Lmao. You realize Barcelona had 1 CL before 2006?What did they win in the 80s/90s with Cryuff? 4 leagues, a CL, and some mickey mouse trophies. That's supposed to be their 2nd best generation? Before 2006 Barcelona were literally less successful than Liverpool. Of course I wouldn't expect someone who started following in 2011 to know this.

>Any CLs before 1980 mattering
Cmon Halal fag, no one counts those 1950/60 cups either other than Jewefa for Halal marketing purposes.

You realize even without the European Cups Real Madrid still have the most CL wins?

Speed, close control, pressing and a cheeky attitude.

PULIGOD
U
L
I
G
O
D

Because >we have literally never had a player like this before.

>Dempsey was good enough to be a starter in any of the Top 10 teams in the world.
>He'll never go down as the true USA Goat because of Pullisic.

Feels bad, man.

>>Dempsey was good enough to be a starter in any of the Top 10 teams in the world.

>Amerifats on football
You should be happy it's so early here that barely anyone is going to see your stupidity.

>Dempsey was good enough to be a starter in any of the Top 10 teams in the world.

Pretty sure Dempsey has scored on every Prem team and he also kept Fulham alive for 5 years, as well. He had great link ups with Bale at Tottenham as well, considering his stats for his last PL season. He also performs well for America, unlike some big name stars who disappear for the national team. Literally has it all.

>Heading
>Shooting
>Free Kicks
>Skills
>Passing
>Tracks back
>Pace
>Heart

>He had great link ups with Bale
Bale took his role at the club which is why they sold him to MLelS lol.

>GOAT
>Playing at Real Madrid

*tips mental health*

Coutinho +/- n

I want to play in the training room where you have to shoot the ball in the holes in the wall