Protestant Europe is ought to rule Catholics and Orthodox's

Protestant Europe is ought to rule Catholics and Orthodox's.

Prove me wrong (you can't)

>most irrelevant countries in Europ.
>sweden yes tier countries.

Yes Ali.

I genuinely don't understand the point in using "Protestant" in there. The only religious country in any of those is a small part of the Netherlands

you cant even rule your own countries, niggers and muslims have say there

I'd rather kill myself than live in a pr*testant nation if I'm honest

>I genuinely don't understand the point in using "Protestant" in there.

I know it would be more appropriate to call Sweden Islamic but that doesn't apply to most of the protestant countries

How did Protestantism get to Romania? I was slightly surprised to learn that my Romanian-Canadian friend has a Baptist mother.

as I thought they were primarily Orthodox

catholic church is very pagan and odd anyways, islam is nah, budism is a nice hobbie. Protestant Evangelic Church is a good option, (the cool ones not the ones with the ties and the long dresses)

I think Mahāyāna should rule Theravada · Vajrayāna

Money and visas
After the fall of gommunism lots of retarded sects from america came over and outright payed people to join their religion. They also helped them move to america

also historically the germans living in transilvania were protestants but most of them left

Australia is Protestant
>inb4 muh census
If you add the Protestant denominations together we have more Protestants than Catholics, and Australia was built primarily by Anglicans

> If you add the Protestant denominations together we have more Protestants than Catholics
and that's fucking retarded because they're all radically different. You're also being inconsistent there since you then say that Australia was built by Anglicans later. The majority religion in Australia is Catholicism and therefore Australia is and has been Catholic for years.
>Australia was built primarily by Anglicans
incorrect, a very large portion of the settlers and convicts were Catholic. If you knew anything about Australian history you'd know all about the influence of Catholicism on the country.

But euros are mostly Atheist anyways.

>and that's fucking retarded because they're all radically different.
Too bad, they're all Protestant. You can call it retarded all you like, but we still have more Protestants than Catholics.

>incorrect, a very large portion of the settlers and convicts were Catholic
Kek, as if convicts built Australia. Most Australians are descendants of free settlers who came with the original convicts and later on after the convict period ended. Furthermore, while many settlers and convicts may have been Catholics, Protestants have been the majority since federation.

Regardless, I don't see what you have against Protestants. You probably aren't even a practicing Catholic yourself, at least that's what I gain from the kind of things you say. And if you are really a Catholic, well you clearly don't understand the differences between Catholicism and Protestantism and their influences on society because you've been believing all this time that we're a Catholic nation when really we're mainly a Protestant nation if anything.

Arbitrarily grouping together Protestants is laughably ignorant. They have as little in common with each other than they have with Catholicism, if not even less. Anglicanism borders on being Catholic in comparison to the Baptists, Lutherans, Adventists, Jehova Witnesses etc

>Kek, as if convicts built Australia
Point out where I said this

>Most Australians are descendants of free settlers who came with the original convicts and later on after the convict period ended
20% of Australian citizens have convict heritage, so it's nowhere near as rare as you claim. I also never said people were descended from convicts either.
You're probably acting like all the Catholics were the Irish convicts, which is factually incorrect. England had a sizable Catholic population and lots of them came over to Australia as settlers too. My ancestors were some of those.

>You probably aren't even a practicing Catholic yourself, at least that's what I gain from the kind of things you say.
I am

>if you are really a Catholic, well you clearly don't understand the differences between Catholicism and Protestantism and their influences on society because you've been believing all this time that we're a Catholic nation when really we're mainly a Protestant nation if anything.
What the fuck does this even mean.

Fuck me, you're fucking thick.

>Arbitrarily grouping together Protestants is laughably ignorant. They have as little in common with each other than they have with Catholicism, if not even less. Anglicanism borders on being Catholic in comparison to the Baptists, Lutherans, Adventists, Jehova Witnesses etc
I'm only going to say it one more time. THOSE GROUPS ARE ALL BY DEFINITION PROTESTANT
Do you want me to give you a definition of Protestantism?
>a member or follower of any of the Western Christian Churches that are separate from the Roman Catholic Church in accordance with the principles of the Reformation, including the Baptist, Presbyterian, and Lutheran Churches.
It doesn't matter that Anglicanism is closer to Catholicism than to certain other Protestant denominations. It doesn't matter that Protestant denominations are theologically diverse. What matters is that they are all BY DEFINITION Protestant and they MUST be treated that way.

>20% of Australian citizens have convict heritage, so it's nowhere near as rare as you claim.
"Heritage" is a broad and term. If I have a single great-great-whatever-grandfather who was a convict, does, that make me have "convict heritage"? Seems quite arbitrary to me. Even then, 20% is a fairly low number.

>You're probably acting like all the Catholics were the Irish convicts
Point out where I said this

>What the fuck does this even mean.
You said it yourself. See:
>If you knew anything about Australian history you'd know all about the influence of Catholicism on the country.
Everyone knows that religion has an important influence on society, in terms of morals, work ethic, etc.

>Fuck me, you're fucking thick.
Go fuck yourself

>I'm only going to say it one more time. THOSE GROUPS ARE ALL BY DEFINITION PROTESTANT
That doesn't mean that there's any similarities between them that warrant them being grouped together purely so you can pretend that Australia is still Anglican.
>It doesn't matter that Anglicanism is closer to Catholicism than to certain other Protestant denominations. It doesn't matter that Protestant denominations are theologically diverse. What matters is that they are all BY DEFINITION Protestant and they MUST be treated that way.
Um no, not for the purpose of this discussion.
>"Heritage" is a broad and term. If I have a single great-great-whatever-grandfather who was a convict, does, that make me have "convict heritage"? Seems quite arbitrary to me.
Yes that's how heritage works
>Point out where I said this
Umm I didn't sweetie, that's why I said probably.
>>What the fuck does this even mean.
>You said it yourself. See:
>>If you knew anything about Australian history you'd know all about the influence of Catholicism on the country.
>Everyone knows that religion has an important influence on society, in terms of morals, work ethic, etc.
Umm still sounding like gibberish to me sweetie

I look forward to your furious reply, which I will NOT be reading

>That doesn't mean that there's any similarities between them that warrant them being grouped together purely so you can pretend that Australia is still Anglican.
>Um no, not for the purpose of this discussion.
All irrelevant. The fact is that they are all Protestant. So when you said:
>I'd rather kill myself than live in a pr*testant nation if I'm honest
You were referring to Protestantism which does in fact include all Protestant denominations, one of which happens to be Anglicanism. If you only meant certain Protestant denominations, perhaps you should have made that clearer?

>Yes that's how heritage works
Pretty arbitrary tbqh. I wouldn't consider myself a descendent of convicts if I had, say, a single convict ancestor.

>I look forward to your furious reply, which I will NOT be reading

this

>IslamInEurope.jpg

White people (may allah forgive me for uttering these words) will end up like armenians. They will get send to deserts without any food or water

Coptics > Orthodox > Pr*testants > Catholi-lets-pray-the-pedo-organisation-leader-with-fish-cult-hat-cucks.

Not to mention both our nations are WASP in terms of culture and political elites. Even if Catholics were a majority now is irrelevant, as Protestant culture has already influenced the nation beyond compare.

America is still an Anglo country despite soon becoming white minority, because the white Anglophones have been the most influential group for centuries, and that influence still remains. The same will be true in our future Chinese & Multiracial former dminions of the now defunct Protestant British Empire.

50 ruplaa, olkaa hyvä

Yes, this was the point I was trying to get across

>300 years later
>white desert empire begins accepting brown european refugees
>the cycle continues

transylvanian saxons but pan-germanism got to them
also americans

Protestants are retards and you know it

>shitaly

>niggamerica

>gypsymania

>mexico