Brexit is +20 over remain now after Jo Cox's death and the left's pathetic attempt to use a still-warm corpse as their...

brexit is +20 over remain now after Jo Cox's death and the left's pathetic attempt to use a still-warm corpse as their soapbox
52-32
The people have awoken.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L2ooG_MX9E
cnn.com/2016/06/17/opinions/political-reaction-jo-cox-orlando-maltby/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

praise Putin

kek they will just rig it

>inb4 its just tradition
>inb4 parliament isn't a reality show

ids habbenin

PRAISE KEK BREXIT WILL HAPPEN AND TRUMP WILL WIN.

PRAISE KEK.

they cant rig it with postal votes if its a landslide. dis is habbening

BREAKING
THE
CONDITIONING
AWOOOOO

Wow it's almost like people are suspicious of convenient false flags near crucial political events

You know, after so many have been documented

MEME MAGIC REAL CONFIRMED.

TRUMP WILL WIN, BRITANNIA WILL BE FREE!

postal votes are already confirmed to be in favour of Leave

was jo cox a sacrafice Moloch

Gee, it's almost like using a woman's murder to push a political agenda is morally reprehensible or something.

PRAISE KEK!! THOSE DIGITS WILL SAVE US ALL

IT HAS BEEN MADE TRUE!

PRAISE KEK! BASK IN EXCESS!

obviously. Didnt you know that only left wingers use postal?? fukin goyim

What are 16% of people voting for? Are those the muslims that voted to join ISIS?

Well shit

>mfw freedom isn't dead

>1,992 British adults surveyed on June 13-16
>hen 1,002 on June 17

?????????

There's been an awakening. Have you felt it?

what are you trying to get at?
1,002 is a perfectly fine sample size if it's distributed properly.

They surveyed a lower amount of people on June 17 ( 997 less people)

because it was only over 1 day instead of 3

fuck, I can't count

Nigger our US national polls for the presidential election hover around ~1200 average sample size
1000 is exceedingly reasonable in comparison

Also the liberal kike media made a serious miscalculation exposing normies to a Q&A featuring Farage and Cameron.

I thought I would never say BASED BRITS but you guys look like you're on the right track.

If only America could adopt that attitude and kick out the dems everytime they try to take guns.

I confused myself with one sample size being bigger than the other, without taking into consideration what said, mb

Inferrential statistics boyo. 1000 is a representative sample so long as all demographics have been sampled in the same proportion they are represented by in the larger population.

kek, they killed one of their own to no avail. I hope they rot in hell

so, what you are saying is, the poll would be accurate if there is no biased media agenda?

hmm

really make me wanna throw a prawn on the barbie

can somebody spoonfeed me ? whos that Jo cox and why his death helped ?

British female MP who wanted to flood the UK with rapefugess
Got murdered by british nationalist
Pretty obvious false flag

Hail brother! Kek's righteous vengeance transcends all earthly obstacles

KEK IS ABOVE ANGER NOT RETRIBUTION, PRAISE HIM!

I think it's pretty disgusting how you can vote to support the man who KILLED AN MP
#vote4Jo

I think you all need to sit back and thin....

haha, nope. Can't do it. I'm too proud. It's happening, and the UK will be the country that ends the most sinister globalist agenda the world has ever seen.

>they cant rig it

it will be like anything in UE. The voting will be repeated as many times untill the voteres will vote for "the right thing"

your country was the globalist agenda ya dingus

didn't they already do that in Ireland?
'no' won then they held another vote and basically said "sorry, you guys chose wrong"

The globalists are in power already, they run trans-national corpoations and international finance.

The one thing the globalists fear is national governments exercising democratic control over them. As long as they can divide nations and people, they can control them.

It is the Globalists who are trying to destroy the EU.

You personally are supporting the Globalist agenda...

Please Lord Kek. Just give me dubs this one time! Please!

They know whats best for you. Just accept their guidance.

t. Miłosz Przemysław

Praise kek!!! Have a rare kek on me

Nope. Too many politicians who have a stake in the leave campaign, and can oust those in power by scoring points off it.

>You personally are supporting the Globalist agenda...

such a shill. The EU appoints, it doesn't elect. The democratic process is way down the heirarchy. It would be against the definition of globalism to destroy a superstate with a single army, a single government, a single currency and a single vision.

Are you fucking stupid, or something?

>remain started a whole new campaign using her death before she made it in a morgue
>leave stopped their campaign for more than 24 hours out of respect

gee, i wonder why people could possibly be running away from the remain...

Kek. If you don't give me dubs this time. I will renounce you and vote for Hillary.

I am now #ArtilleryForHillary

Chaos reigns!

youtube.com/watch?v=4L2ooG_MX9E

our god kek despises this false pepe. pray for his forgiveness.

cnn.com/2016/06/17/opinions/political-reaction-jo-cox-orlando-maltby/index.html

CNN says that the British don't play politics with gun tragedy. Why are they lying? You guys obviously are.

Sure

KEK WILL NOT ALLOW THE EU TO DESTROY OUR ANGLO BROTHERS, WILL HE?

The Globalists don't want strong nations. They want weak isolated divided nations that they can control.

International finnciers and transnational corporations run the World; they don't want people unifying politically. Political union threatens then Globalists power.

FUCK

Praise hoky kek

>tfw we're literally a board full of people that are anarcho-capitalists, neonazis, lolbertarians, nationalists, and various other far-right political stances
>tfw we're the ones that are respectful to people with opposing views, don't disrespect dead people, aren't violent, protect homosexuals, etc

how the fuck did this end up happening?

Clinton News Network has a stake in the Brexit failing. Globalist loving liberal scum everywhere would hate to see a nation stand on its own without a dependence on the globalist machine.

>International finnciers and transnational corporations run the World

Yes. And a LOT of their power rests in the EU countries. Most of it. It's all old world stuff. Fuck corporations, you need to look to the banking guilds of London, Zurich, Luxembourg and Frankfurt.

All of whom want the EU to hold together, because they control it.

>Globalists want everyone to be separate!

yeah, no.

>we're finally breaking the conditioning

>5/18/16

We've always been the good guys, our numbers are a lot smaller than they used to be, so now we look like a radical extremist minority to most indoctrinated people.

If singles, Kek has no power here

The odds are still favouring Remain.

The bookies don't lie son.

Lol Britcucks just give it up. You're never getting out of the EU. Enjoy your 1 million turkroaches per year :)

>Yes. And a LOT of their power rests in the EU countries.

The countires are impotent. IT is the corporations and banks that have the power, they call the shots.

The EU is a threat to Globalists' power.

Kek will no longer protect your mother now, user.

>our future after we break the conditioning of the world

Hail Britannia

>try to rig brexit by sacrificing a figurehead that's against it
>it backfires

Now what's the next step of their masterplan?

>implying banks don't rely and thrive on stable single economies and trade pacts that the Eu provides.

You're one dumbass nigger.

>Obongo supports Bremain
>Trump supports Brexit

What's interesting is that the entire shift since the last poll was people in the remain camp going to undecided. Leave's numbers remained the same. I would have preferred to see leave grow - such a large group of undecided is begging for rigging.

At least it shows just how bad the remain camp fucked up shilling the murder.

WE'RE ALMOST THERE!

HOLD THE LINE LADS!

Juncker is coming over, lel

Their memes are backfiring. KeK is nearing full strength.

This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

What was that Australian shitposting potential shill?

Cameron will have to take one for the team just like Cox.

If Jewish false flagging agents kill enough lefties, we'll reach 100%.

E U

B T F O

Conditioning: Broken

Couldn't this just be another tactic? Show a big lead so some Brexiters will think "oh I don't necessarily need to vote, we've got this in the bag" and all the remainers will think "shit I NEED to go vote!"?

PRAISE KEK!

Please be happening for Brexit

BRITAIN NO!

You could say the same thing the other way around "we're loosing anyway so why going to vote it doesn't matter"

Praising Kek before I go to sleep.
Good night all, and may Kek bless you all with repeating digits.

That won't ever be the case.

Those advocating leave have years of built up fury, passion, anger etc built up inside of them. If you're advocating leave, then casting your vote is one of the most important things you'll ever do in your entire life and you won't miss it for anything.

Many of those advocating remain feel quite passionate about their cause, but that's only the vanguard. The average remain advocate isn't really that concerned about voting. They're the sorts that will neglect voting if they feel too tired, or would rather have another hour of their free time to themselves during the day.

This, combined with several other factors, is part of what will ensure a victory for leave. I honestly believe, when all's said and done, the result will be roughly 65% leave, 35% remain.

Brexit WILL happen, there's no stopping it.

I had a mental image of two Eaton boys having afternoon tea saying:

>Reginald, after that simply horrendous situation with the Labour MP the other day, an idea came to me as to what we should do... *delicately sips tead*

>Well,while I certainly agree that something must be done at this point, I myself am not quite certain what that something should be exactly... DO TELL Linus! *Nibbles cucumber sandwich*

>I'm so glad you asked Reginald... so ever-astute you are! I do believe it's time for a cheeky bit of "breaking the conditioning!"

>Smashing Idea!

>Indeed!

[independence (and tea-sipping) intensifies]

PRAISE KEK THE ONE TRUE GOD

the bookies put Trump at 2% to win the Republican Nomination, the bookies are old boomers who don't know shit about modern politics.

No it wont.
You will speak out, the markets will chimp out for a week.
Then everything back to normal and Brussels will decide how many herring you and me can catch and how much sucking power our vacuum cleaners may have (yes, this happened) after 18 months of debate while travelling between strassbourg and brussels.

maybe most people haven' heard about her death yet... is that poll even reliable?

PRAISE KEK