Has there even been a more perfect trap song?

Has there even been a more perfect trap song?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungloverboi/joji-x-trippie-redd-18-yung-looper-edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trap

Trap has more redeeming qualities than any of the bland boring unimaginative dad rock you listen to

>trap
>perfect

Pick one

>trap

name one

Lmao at all you boring white 17 year olds listening to some bullshit to impress people, meanwhile I'm listening to one of the only enjoyable forms of music from one of its best minds

>enjoying trap

>one of the only enjoyable forms of music from one of its best minds

Driving bass, rattling hi hats, interesting vocal rhythms, massive vocal melodies that have roots in reggae, must I go on?

LOL Fucking frog poster probably stares at girls in high school all day, wondering what it's like to touch one

>trap

Can't spell trap without strapon dildo because you're a soybitch who gets fucked by his black girlfriend.

imagine being this buttblasted

>trap

how many words have you guys found

so far for me
>be back
>ticket
>mailbox
>sailbox
>told yall
>come on now
>kills
>peel
>speed
>savage
>keke palmer

Yo thanks to all the virgins itt for bumping this thing to the front page, literally couldn't of done it without y'all
Keep listening to your dad's records, maybe one day you can ask him for girl advice

glory bridge
2x3

>trap

soundcloud.com/yungloverboi/joji-x-trippie-redd-18-yung-looper-edit

trippie redd is a trap genius

>if you don't like trap you listen to your dad's records
How can one be so incorrect?

>trap

That songs pretty boring, the beat was eh and the other guy sucked, the only good part was trippie redd's part

To those of you actually discussing the OP, do you ACTUALLY enjoy listening to trap? It's all an ironic meme, right?

>trap

have you ever listened to joji before?

>trap

NaI've gone from listening to "good" music to listening to almost exclusively trap. Y'all just pretentious and boring

i wanna fuck a trap

yeah, maybe /newmu/.
Old mu was where cult followings were developed, where Artists like Chief Keef and Yung Lean got a lot of exposure. Mu used to be the cutting edge. Now it's just a place for boring dad rockers to parrot the opinions of other places and pretend to have good taste in music.
It's lost its edge. It's almost as bad as all of those Facebook groups, where I feel a lot of people on /newmu/ came from.

Yung Leandoer was so influential to the game

>rattling
>high
>hats

I'm not defending new-mu because it sucks, but it doesn't sounds like you ever knew about the real old mu.