Where should I move to if Hillary is elected and rapefugees start flooding in?

Where should I move to if Hillary is elected and rapefugees start flooding in?

Madagascar

>where should I be a refugee if my country is flooded with refugees

>they close their ports beforehand

>implying I'll blow up buildings, shoot up clubs, and rape people based solely on my religious beliefs

Australia will be the last Western country to fall to the horde.

Don't get me wrong, >we will fall eventually but unlike Yurup and freedumbland we have a great blue wall and our politicians aren't cucked (yet). So it will take longer.

But alas you cannot come. That privilege is reserved for our rich chink overlords.

Stay in your own goddamn country.

Your Mom's basement.

Just stay here, you very well know that you won't be leaving the US.

Don't worry Canada. You're already chock full of refugees. You're off the list.

I very well can and are able to.

It's not me not wanting you here. It's about you being there for your nation. Grow a fucking pair.

Where were you for your nation? In your cuck shed?

I've been looking at Switzerland, seems pretty great. It's white. It rejected EU membership. Direct democracy. GUNS.

>people think they can just pick up and leave and become a permanent citizen in foreign countries
>in GOOD/DECENT foreign countries
top fucking KEK
This is the funniest delusion about these threads; people think they will just be welcomed with open arms across the globe as easily as the syrian refugees are accepted in Europe. News flash: 1. Non white countries are ethocentrist 2. All white countries a re cucked so why wouldn't you just stayed put where you are and defend your own land? 3. If you do find a whitish country that is slightly less cucked good luck moving there because they only want brown hordes

Russia

How the fuck are you going to become a citizen of RUSSIA?

Toppest kek

French rhodes- i mean.. French Guiana.

i dont know but im sure ill be moving back to japan where only 27 slimes were allowed in

I know this has low credability xoming from a swede but:

Stay in the US. Hold onto your guns, 911 will no be reliable for anything.
Leave the cities with lots of available housing.
The good thing with the US is that you already have MULTIPLE immigrant groups. The feds and media cannot play the "muh poor immigrant caste" card when it's La Raza, nigger gangbangers, albanian, rusian or korean thugs that are fighting with the mudslime.
If whites do what we do in sweden and leave the apes in their own separate territory then they will start fighting each other.
You have a proper healthcare system aswell.
Just don't fucking trust the government to help you with police "protection" anymore.

OT: Any chance for a white, hard working, welder/metal fabricator of getting into the US if Emperor wins the election?

Switzerland, Poland, Finland, or if you absolutely require to still be a part of the Anglosphere, Australia.

>inb4 FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
Don't care, make room, cunts :^)