programming
going for walks

I'm not very good at my hobbies either

kek fatty

Yeah its a shame, your mum finds it, crushing

combat sports (all kinds)
languages (mostly romance)
hentai (almost all kinds)
hiking (mostly canyoneering in the southwest)

wow me btfo I can NEVER recover from this

What combat sports particularly? Thinking of starting judo next week

Also hype as fuck for ufc on sunday. Card of the year

Trying to stay off the hentai though

Eh its ok. Go do some homework or something, cheer you right up

- morality is a spook, it forces us to conform to a false reality, it forces us to serve the moral ideas themselves
- something weird about master races that were just retarded
- self interest can set us free, as I wouldn't hurt my property, which is everything

Is that alright?

also cycling will get you fit

>>>/reddit/

post more stirner strips pl0x

So he's basically an early autistic Rand?

And yeah by cycles are like 2k in Australia. Lot of money for something I might not use

Oh boy, how will I ever recover? Some fucking tit on Sup Forums told me to go to reddit, cutting and original content and totally not wasting either of our time as he cools off to have another fap to his hardcore gay furries

>other australians

ahh yes, I live with these """people"""

no, ayn rand didn't get deep enough

The quality of Australian posting has nosedived these last two years. You only get good stuff on Sup Forums now.

orginal

all me

Calisthenics is my only real hobby and I really like it

I hear many people say watching movies and listening to music is a hobby but I'm not sure if it counts. If it does I guess I can add that to my list as well.

>What combat sports particularly?
Folkstyle wrestling for 6 years. Don't know if they have any of that down under.
Judo 5 years
Boxing 3 years
Capoeira 1 month lol
and a bit of aikido and bjj on and off on the side.
I'm thinking of doing some more striking next. Either kyokushin or muay thay.
>thinking of starting judo next week
Can't tell you whether or not judo would be a right fit for you since I don't know your goals, background, or experience within the martial arts. If you're just looking to try stuff out judo can be a lot of fun.
>trying to stay off the hentai though
I know how that is lol.
I read some doujins when there's nothing else to do. I'm not whacking it every chance I get anymore.

Listening to music casually isn't a hobby, filling a hard drive with thousands of artists and having a deep understanding of the history of music is.

I have done folkstyle wrestling as well :DDD
I also did BJJ for 2 years
boxing for a few months
and taekwondo for 4-5 years

Wrestling and BJJ were by far my favorite

thats good

I guess I can't add that to my list.
I am the same way about movies, although I am a bit more nerdy about them I guess.

Eh idk man. Seems like a buzzword followed by whatever bullshit he can think up. Don't know anything about it but I would guess that he's post or a contemporary of Nietzsche and that the idea that morality was a prison was a popular undercurrent at the time.

>I want to steal from my neighbour
>"morality is a spook"
>I can take it so its my property
>et al

Don't do much wrestling around here man.

Enjoyed the judo though? Want to get fit but not muscly

Kyokoshin is good kicks I hear

Sorry what is folkstyle wrestling?

Folkstyle wrestling is very similar to freestyle wrestling in the olympics.
The only difference is how turns are scored and some scoring in takedowns.
In folkstyle all takedowns are 2 points.
In freestyle a takedown is 2 points, but if you take them down right on their back its 3 points.
In freestyle having your opponent's torso reach 90 degrees with the ground is 2 points. In folkstyle you need to get them to reach 45 degrees and after holding it there will get you points, depending on how long you hold them.
I could go in much more detail but the main similarity is that the objective is to pin the opponent.

By the way folkstyle is only practiced in America, so if you wanted to try wrestling your best bet would be freestyle or maybe Greco-Roman

My job is also my hobby

pleasing mohammed

No, it's not related to nietzsche's will to power, which is probably what you are thinking of, My neighbour is my property, as he is my neighbour, I don't want him to feel sad, as I care abou my property, so I will share my property with him

Mostly just going to the range with muh guns.

Fucking typecast generic faggot ain't I? But I don't know, every time I try to get invested into something else it's just kind of boring or not as fun as I thought after I'd invest time or something in it. I'm boring but, whatever I enjoy myself.

>Also hype as fuck for ufc on sunday
Me too actually. I didn't look at the fight card until you mentioned it. Fuck, I thought it was just cormier v. jones and cyborg. I could have sworn that woodley/maia was going to be later. His fight with thompson feels as if it took place only last week.
>enjoyed the judo though?
Hell yeah. I was a beast at competition. I'll have to warn you though, the learning curve for judo is higher than other martial arts. If you're older, and by that I mean older than 17, and want to learn how to grapple fast I would recommend other martial arts.
>Want to get fit but not muscly
You don't have to be muscly to be good at judo. Good cardio and strength helps in competition, but it is not necessary to obtain mastery in judo. Can't say judo ever pushed me physically, if you're looking to get fit you might have to supplement with some strength and conditioning training.
>Sorry what is folkstyle wrestling?
I'm not sure if it exists in other countries, but it's the type of wrestling that is practiced in high schools and universities here. It's like freestyle wrestling but with less emphasis on throwing and more emphasis on controlling and constraining your opponent. Its predecessor is catch wrestling. I think catch is still practiced in Japan and europe.
If you want to see good folkstyle wrestling lookup NCAA wrestling on youtube.

Forgot to mention I shoot guns as well.
Typical Amerigan :DDD
No one is boring. If you look into anyone's life you will always find something interesting. Some people just don't know how to present themselves as interesting or think of themselves as someone that's boring.

Cool.

Yeah its not much the done thing around here. I'm sure that with MMA happening it will kick off though.

Your neighbour both is and isn't your property though. He's YOUR neighbour. But you don't own him

>I don't want him to feel sad, as I care abou my property
Jesus fucking christ man I was told he was autistic but still.

So because he has causal bonds with something making it his """property""" he has a duty of care?

Is it more satisfying to destory something with a gun or a hit?

Yeah its the card of the year. Should be a lot of fun. I didn't know cyborg was on the card actually. Thought it was just 2 who's and was raging about WMMA getting pushed

Just doing it for a hobby man. Bit scared about the falls though. 110kg which is like 240 pounds

>Just doing it for a hobby man. Bit scared about the falls though. 110kg which is like 240 pounds
Judo's a good martial art as a hobby. There's only a few dozen throws, but in spite of that you will find that you never stop learning. There's also competition, literature, and tons of footage available for judo.
I wouldn't worry too much about falling. You'll practice learning how to take a fall for a while. Some instructors may not let you spar, or even throw until you've mastered the falling technique.
If your bf% is high though, practicing judo will be hell on the joints over time.

idk I'm not massive

Should be ok I hope

Does wearing cute clothes meant for girls count as a hobby?

Photography is a great hobby and doesn't need to be expensive either. Cameras can be bought used and learning how to use them is part of the fun.
>some of my work with both cheap digital cameras and DSLR's.

Well, at 110 kg I would recommend some diet and exercise. At least until you get to 100kg. That way you're not facing all of the behemoths at the 100+kg category. Also, I would recommend reading Jigoro Kano's book "Kodokan Judo" as a starting point. It has a lot of good information and illustrations. The sport has really changed since the book was written, but there is still a lot of relevant information in there.
Looking up some youtube videos of competition and technical analysis would also be useful.

Well, wrong pic but here.

Kinda take some of the fun out of it I would have thought

But yeah I've lost 5kg recently. Just a matter of sticking at it

Eh not really my bag man. Nice for you though

Not really mate

Only if you're cute.

those are some really great pictures except for the bottom two, which aren't all that bad anyway

Trying to learn Portuguese (doing well on grammar I think but picking up verbs is always the hardest part I've learned if you're not regularly around native speakers).

Reading leftie literature

Lobbying for an environmental lobby but that's for my resume down the future.

Why fuck are you learning Portuguese? So you can ask the guy robbing you to spare your life when you visit Brazil?

cute cat

Thanks, it's the difference between "real" cameras and normal, pocket sized digital cameras.

There's surprisingly lots of a mix of angolans and Brazilians in my building and school (Baton Rouge). Not as many as the Central Americans, but they're not violent gangsters and came here to get an education and generally have a good fun time with.

Also helps to know if they're having a conversation about me behind my back, or just eavesdropping on smalltalk.

Piano, circuits, and computers. Bad hobbies. I used to go hiking a lot, but stopped once everyone moved here.
That animal is huge.

Yeah I like her

>That animal is huge.
You mean the reindeer?
Yeah they can become pretty big. But huge bulls are rare.
>their normal size you see everyday here

Reading, playing video games and sometimes drawing.

If it wasn't for college, i'd be a NEET....

I was like that

Then dropped out of college. Living the dream

scale model tanks

That's a Leman Rus mate

i kill commies

>trade phones, install modified/unofficial software
>watch first 3 seasons of community to feel nostalgic warmth and live through abed
>watch RIck and Morty to feel part of a community
>read tech websites and shit on intelfags (Ryzen 3/7)
>solve medical games (flashcards) and lookup neat cases so I don't lose my powers during NEET years
>post on Sup Forums
>leave house to drive and buy groceries
>recently: start applying for jobs and exams to rebuild career

Oh you're that guy who was telling me about the badness in Sudan a few months ago? How's it all going?

I don't know there always badness here, we're approaching the imminent financial collapse and utter lawlessness, people here are too stupid to realize that Islamic politics just enable the deterioration and that Turkey and UAE have to incorporate secular elements to make their success work

I really, really need to leave, stuff happening in Darfur will start happening here

Sounds like a blast.

Yeah it was something about the super high ups being gangsters basically and Islamisation being on the rise. People getting beaten with sticks. That sort of thing.

Why not just gtfo? Better a year early than a day too late.

I am trying to be honest, I need to eliminate social problems and take more exams to compensate

Eh just get drugged to the gills man. Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't you study in Europe and are a doctor or something high lvl like that

I am a doctor with British certification and I am scared shitless of leaving my house

I have a soft spot for sci-fi tanks
>mfw scale model C&C tanks never ever

Just gtfo man

Where do you want to live? I mean the argument is that staying and makiong that a better place to live. desu I wouldn't want to explain that to a Tutsi with a machete or whatever though

Why not just play warhammer?

I want to do medical research in America, t.b.h., it is the dream

Just flee and then work it out from there man. Catch a plane to England then state your case.

You're not a dual citizen?

No I missed out on a passport, I am just going to produce an ace score on the US licensing exam and look for a crappy residency

Also, claiming to be athiest/persecuted to get out is dishonest and shitty

Yeah idk man nothing wrong with fleeing a civil war. But yeah it would be wrong to lie.

Australia doesn't appeal?

literally no one here has the money to get the overpriced models or where to get them from
I got mine when I went to the UK

Australia would be amazing but I'd have to check if they value the British Royal College Fellowship, thank you for doing something nice and conversating with me on this

Why are you so set on living in USA? It's shit here, especially for immigrants. Don't fall for the memes - you should go to western europe where life is actually balanced and you are not worked to death

Eh they're not so bad if you work. No gaming stores in your city?

Mail you an Eldar tank if you really want it.

Be accepted man. Commonwealth and all that. And yeah I enjoyed chatting to you a while back.

What's been going on? You mentioned some social problems?

Reading
Leatherworking
Video games
Golf

I want to transition to research, acquire the necessary leadership in the field and come back and establish a regional center, in the world of medical research America is the Mecca

Thanks again (also amerianon), I've been treated for supposed depressive-psychosis for 8 years, eventually with a little initiative and a year of recurring sessions I managed to convince three psyches I have Asperger's, social anxiety eventually made me leave the hospital although I am quite good to the testimony of my peers and professors

Sounds a bit heavy. What made them load you up with psychosis?

I mean in reality what happened with me a while ago was that I fell into psychosis but I survived and got better

>in the world of medical research America is the Mecca

sure, but despite the fact you will make more money here being a doctor or researcher you wont have the time to actually enjoy spending that money. Enjoy working 80-100 hour weeks in the healthcare industry. It's atrocious. If you value your work-life balance you should stay away and emigrate to a country with livable labor conditions. What good is all of the money if you're only able to enjoy it when you retire at 70? Doctors work unlivable hours here man

Basically I defined myself by my only positive attribute, academic success, and I had severe OCD, even attempting to standardize my thought process and memory, also get into running disputes with girls in college, eventually broke down

The better and more recent explanation was a pervasive disorder that lead to social regression, and alas, Asperger's Syndrome

There's not much to do honestly and that's pretty much part of the job, the problem is that my father is in a foreign job and he will be mandated to retirement (pension), than the family finances will be on rocky waters and I will need to step up with another brother, if its backbreaking work its probably worth it monetarily

I have no hobbies what so ever

nothing interests me

I am just sitting here like a vegetable watching you faggots embarrass yourselves on an israeli schill website.

Do you actually have aspergers or do you just want them off your back?

I thought Aspergers was like a genetic thing? From birth style

I actually do, despite it being unusual in East Africans, my brother is far worse in the spectrum

And my father had similar symptoms although not as severe. I am currently trying to let loose, practice, reduce the inward focus and self-criticism and get functional

I don't envy your financial situation. Understandably you are in a tough jam here and need to provide for your family but you also need to make sure you provide for your own wellbeing as well. If you're intending to join a practice in usa fresh after school you have to be prepared to be treated like a dog and your pay as a J1 visa holder will be absolutely abysmal. They will exploit you because you are cheap foreign labor. Despite all of that though I'm sure you would be able to send back a tremendous (relatively speaking) amount of remittances to your family which is probably your goal anyways. Good luck man I wish you well

Must be rough. Still I mean sounds like you've got a plan. Wht are the steps you need to take to get it done?

Reading, languages, hunting and the occasional VN or animu.

Thank you again for your kind words and best of luck on all future endeavours

Just forced renormalization, visualization helps, getting involved in work, forming relationships with at least 2 safeties who can intervene if my condition deteriorates, and hobbies, I think learning languages will help as well

They are definitely not worth their price. For the same amount of cash, I can get a 1/35 trumpeter tank with a metal barrel and photo-etched parts
Most of the tabletop gaming shops are for stuff like magica or magic: the gathering, nobody plays warhammer here

Sounds like its pretty straightforwards man. How old are you sorry?

Fair enough. I bought shitloads of warhammer stuff years ago. Just sits around taking up space. Got all the paints and whatnot. Might have to give it a shot at some point

I became 28 today

Oh. Happy birthday man. Do something with the family?

Thanks, no, we have a weird situation, we don't talk much to each other

I traded up my phone yesterday as a gift though

Happy birthday, I hope you can make it to america

Thanks, man, If I can make it to the Gulf peninsula and get some money in, it will be alright for the time being

That's a bit sad man.

Nice about the phone though. What model did you get?