Black Mirror Thread

Black Mirror Thread.

Let's talk about Black Mirror.

Was it really kids?

It definitely was. There's no way I'd go through all of that shit on the threat of, "Hey, do these insane crimes or I'll show your friends that you masturbate."

It probably would have helped if we knew how old he was. He looked like a teenager so I assume he we look at other teenagers, unless I'm missing something.

Nah. I'd put him at 23-34 maybe. Perhaps a bit older.

was he autistic tho?

Can we all agree that this episode was the worst in the entire show?

No user, the fucking troll face episode was the worst.
>muh anonymous
>muh l33t hax0rs

from what ive seen, the haunted house was the shittiest

I liked it
It was cute and sweet

I loved that episode, but it didn't feel like Black Mirror. Way too happy and upbeat.

Waldo

The troll face was pretty bad, but other than that the episode was pretty good imo

Touché

It's a good show but I often find it to be cheesy in it's representation of technology. Something about the show lacks subtlety. I wish it didn't beat you over the head so much with it's message, but other than that it's great.

Waldo was a Prophecy

This. Robbing the bank, maybe. Bronn talked him into it, and was pressuring him pretty hard, but fighting to the death/trying to kill yourself over just a video of you jerking off? Nah

This was actually one of my favorites.
The horror videogame was the worst imo.

What is the message to you?

All they had was footage of him masturbating. No way they could prove he was a pedo. Why didn't he just call their bluff?

This. I believe the show to be a modern take on the cautionary tales The Twilight Zone, albeit in a more ham-fisted form.

I thought he was around 16, but I think it was implied that he was looking at much younger kids, like legit deepweb CP.

Well every episode is different, but most could be summarized as "be careful with technology"

It was upbeat, so unusual, but still really good. What about it didn't you like? Are your objections Sup Forums-related?

the hackers probably saved records of the guy's files and such that they would tip off the police with. and they had already set him up to be arrested for the robbery so he wouldn't have any time to delete shit from his computer and cover up the tracks, it would have been fair game to the law

I don't necessarily think it was that happy. For instance, they choose to show the actual servers of the "heavens" during the credits, which to me implied that they could all be erased in a second if those went off. Still freaked me out.

Forever is a long, long time to be stuck in some little coastal town.

I fucking hated the first episode. With the social app for upvoting behaviour, the story got predictable real fast. Honestly, not even the beauty of Bryce Datass Howard could save it from being a slog.

This. I liked the episode but it fucking bummed me out for some reason.

>Episode titled "Downspiral"
>predictable
Holy fuck you're the next Roger Ebert

Probably. I think it was mostly the upbeatness of it that was bad imo. Especially in the end, where she says she never wants to be plugged into that machine or whatever when she dies (which actually brought up good points about religion and technology or whatever) and then a few moments later with no explanation of why she's all into it. Pretty bad storytelling just to have a happy ending if you ask me

Kelly and Yorkie grew bored with each other, drifted apart, became utterly desensitised to life in Quagmire and killed themselves after Christ knows how many years of dragging out a miserable, meaningless existence. This wasn't how the episode ended, but it was still made clear what their ultimate fate would be. Subtle dystopia is best dystopia.

Shut Up and Dance would have been so much better if it didn't have the trollface imo. Literally anything else (non meme related) would have been perfect.

>Tfw you will probably live long enough to find out how many time you've been cucked.
Good episode.

yeah ikr so cringe!!

>worrying about being cucked

Enjoy your life of anxiety, normie. Mo girls mo problems

You have to remember that Black Mirror has a high normie audience who might be confused by Pepe. Also Charlie Brooker is probably in his 40s along with the other producers, they're too old to get memes exactly right. They probably did research on trolls, saw trollface, and figured that would be the most recognizable image.

Now that I think about it, the end would have been much funnier if Never Gonna Give You Up played instead of Radiohead.

Beliven any self respecting man in moder society just doesnt retrain himself from becoming too emotionally invested in a woman, simply because you get to stick your dick into her ocassionally.
Nigga how to you even live.

Smug pepe would've been so much better

Why can't I find any decent quality torrents of season 3?

Because it's on netflix you tard

So?

But we see him getting turned on by a music video so he goes into his room to rub one out. He was clearly attracted to the woman in the video and it was never implied he had a thing for children. He also had no advanced computer skills. So much so that he dowloaded some shaddy "free anti-virus" and that's why he got hacked. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Gonna watch S02E02 White Bear now lads

I thought his sister was the one who got viruses on the computer? Hmm guess I missed that.

But he was definitely looking at CP. Obviously the older guy was very persuasive in getting him to rob the bank but no teenager would EVER go that far to protect the fact that they masturbate. They would eventually break down and call their parents. His willingness to go along with the entire prank made his guilt pretty evident.

Also, when his mum calls him at the end you can hear her say, "They're saying it was kids! Kids!" So he was definitely jacking it to little kids.

My favourite part was when that thing that everyone loves ironically ruined that persons life

Worst three are:

Waldo
Men Against Fire
15 Million Merits

Reminder that the best three episodes are

1. White Bear
2. Shut Up And Dance
3. The pig fucking one

>15 Million Merits
Here's your (you). Now gtfo.

>he gets the phonecall from his mum
>kids? really?
>receives message
>a picture of spurdo covers the screen

It was literally the only one that felt like a Black Mirror episode in the entire third series, although there weren't any interracial relationships.

One of my favorites

It's not flat out bad like the other two I listed but it's one of my least liked episodes

>15 Million Merits

Is the episode actually good? I stopped watching becaus of the whole interracial stuff and it seemed boring

Who?

>interracial stuff
So?

Am not one to throw around the word "reddit" but if there's any show that exemplifies it, this show is it. Pseudo-intellectual trash designed to make average people feel smarter than their peers by rehashing old ideas in pretty packaging.

Fuck off to reddit then.

People liked white bear? Fucking really?

Epic rebuttal friend

>I stopped watching becaus of the whole interracial stuff

Sup Forums please

in the top 3 best easily

alright gonna give it another chance then

Yeah, all the euthanasia was way too uplifting.

why would you stop watching something midway because a black guy takes interest in a white woman

Besides, he's genuinely a good actor

Imo it had the darkest ending of any of the episodes

Fuck the Sup Forumstards. Pic related gave me feels.

One of the messages In San Junipero is that love can transcend gender, race, space, time and even the afterlife. It may not seem completely feasible but it does make one wonder about our human condition and the implications that technology may bring in the future.

That episode was easily top three imo.

plot twist: the kiddies in the CP were southeast asian

There's a scene early in the episode where he interacts with a young girl for a sec. Seems like a pointless scene at first watch but then...

How do you guys manage to get over the plot holes and suspend your disbelief?