I Feel defeated

Hello, I thought that Sup Forums and not /x/ was the best place to post this.
>tl;dr: Post Green-Pill depression

Two days ago in the morning I was happily talking about national and international politics with my friends, trying to picture the ideal society. I want to make an ideological revolution simply to protect those who can and want to be protected from the dangers of the new world and then expand this to every community. Basically telling people how to life in peace and real freedom. I wanted to then work in something meaningful, live with my girlfriend, get married, have children and living in peace with my community. That is all gone now.

Two days ago in the night I was furious and determined to win. A very close relative knew too much, he was being followed for two years but just now everything stared to get more and more dangerous for him. He has no other option but to join, he is in real danger. All I wanted then was to put a stop to that, I felt alive, with a purpose.

I say him today. Told me more. He WAS atheist a few days ago, now he tells me that he fears for his soul. He is not stupid, it takes a lot to make him change opinion like that. He was kind enough to not tell me everything, I actually leaned nothing, everybody knows about this, this was just another confirmation. But now I feel defeated.

I cannot do anything. I fear for my loved ones. I realize that there's nothing we can do to stop them. They will infiltrate our communities and turns us into puppets. We are and remain enslaved.

All I can think of right now is that if I am to fight then I should try to go as off the grid as I can, make a huge mess for them, hope to be noticed before I am deleted from history and cause the change; to plant trees which shades I will never be able to sit under. I could also not go against them but still help my people. help a small community, sit down with my family and watch the world decay.

Or should I do nothing? My life is solved. I have being guaranteed a good life. I am working for a good life. As long as I do nothing.

Anyways, I will stop writing in my computer, I may go full hipster and get a type writer or write by hand. I do not even trust computers, this thread is possibly a mistake.

>inb4 "Post masturbation depression is a bitch eh?"

I forgot to mention, I am not giving "They" a name

Do what you can Mexibro. Every small bit counts, it'll add up eventually. We're sure as hell living in interesting times. It feels like big things are about to happen.

I seriously do not understand. What is power good for? The only reason I want it is for protection, but all this "Le World Domination XDD" seems just stupid for me, they are so drunk in their power that they are unable to be happy, they only seek more and more power for absolutely nothing.
Just like freedom, power is useless without a reason

It's not for us to understand, the most powerful people are sociopaths with sucking voids for healthy selves.

Don't give up, resistance makes -their- lives a lot harder than -they- let on. And for fuck's sake, get a gun- probably many guns, for your community, if you can

>m-muh guns are illegal in mexico
Wall isn't up yet. Make a Burger friend, send him south through the porous border.

Imagine a small, independent and sustainable community. Every time I do I imagine gunsmiths as a very important part of them. As peaceful as I want to be there are people who do now want anyone to live peacefully.
Just now I understand how important the second amendment is, not just for your freedom of using your money on what you want, but to protect your right to defend your people.
Pic related: it is not that hard to get guns here

>followed

"They" are not who you think they are. This revolution from the new world you speak of is still far-fetched.

>off the grid

A lot of things have already been done over, every life has a sequence of events that are quite predictable. Going off the grid doesn't help at all.

Just focus on your life and let the world run its course.

>What is power good for?

Doing what you want and need

>not for us to understand
Try it sometime, maybe you'll find it overwhelming

Well fuck
According to Sartre (inb4 Edgy commie) I should already know my answer, there is no correct answer until I choose what values I put as more important.
>Doing what you want and need
Why would I do it? Once in your palace with absolute power you will find yourself completely powerless. There's nothing to do with it once it's purpose has being fulfilled. Power might as well be a meme

If power was the means to paying for your food and shelter, would you use it?

Now think about using it to provide for more than just yourself and you'll get the picture.

What is enslavement of your fellow people for your own gain good for?

Are you saying that people shouldn't work for their own benefit?

Enslavement was decades ago, you can quit your job if it doesn't feel right for you.

What I am asking is why there benefits are so important, enough to disturb the peace of others, but once you get all this benefits they only want more, this benefits are not real benefit, they instead of filling your spirit they only give you more hunger.

>They
we know they means cartel....
You predictable little southron.
infiltrate them, fuck 'em up.

Can't help you with that, human greed is something else entirely.

Luxury seems fulfilling to a lot of people.

Green pill faces threats greater than cartels, friend.

I wish that they were cartels, but a carteles do not make people fear for their soul
Any book/article recommendations?

Meditation.

And be warey of deceit and manipulation.

Even what seems to be the closest ally could be an enemy. If they can't break down your walls they'll destroy you from the inside.

That's what my relative told me, that you need a lot of strength to keep one safe.
>mfw He, one of my most beloved ones, is going to turn into an Indigo-Pill to save his life/family/soul.
Also:
>Meditation
I thought it was a meme. I have always being interested, but never founded a real practical use aside from placebo.

Bask in the brown or iron pill senpai, you'll see what both sides really want.

Well, is not the Iron Pill a real life goal? That's my second option:
> I could also not go against them but still help my people. help a small community, sit down with my family and watch the world decay.

Iron pill it is, going green or indigo doesn't seem right for you.

>Does not know that "they" cant keep your soul from release
>Does not know that "they" want to keep up the illusion of complete control
>Does not know that "their" time is short
>Fears those who can only kill the body
When will you heathens learn?

>Sees Yellow in flag
>Literally a fellow Mexican
Do you want to help build independent communities in the third and non-degenerate Second and first world?

Holy fuck, I am feeling better now. I am staring going to the gymnasium this Monday. This timing is so weird.

But what will happen to nationalism if I am to follow this path?

Please explain. That part of the family knows about this and seem very worried

Who is they? I assumed cartels?

Nationalism is a large culture, any attachment to such things is merely propaganda.

>indie community
That's a lot to tend to.

What form does one take outside the physical?

Souls don't exist. God does though, but It isn't a magical sky daddy like most religions say.

What is God like then?

It's everything.

Same answer from a different user.

Second line should give you a pretty gud idea of what aspect they have

Forms are many, essence is one, choices are two.

>mexico
Nobody gives a shit about the opinions of a brown mestizo manlet. One day you will realize this, accept it, and then you will be truly happy to revel in your low IQ mediocrity.

(You)

>essence is one

What is this essence required?

>Fears those who can only kill the body
I am more worried about my spirit and mind, so does my relative

The roulette spins and betting takes place. Red or black, the choices are made. When the ball stops the results are in. Black and red the table fill but on the wheel only crimson twirl.

What do you think about marriage and racemixing?

See beyond veils of appearance, lasting bond comes from the meeting of the minds. Seek spouse with wisdom and everything else will follow.

Much appreciated Fnord

I think that I am going to be a Iron/brown pill now