There are people on this board that would defend and waifu this

>there are people on this board that would defend and waifu this

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8Ee1whJ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>3dpd
>waifu

Why don't you have an actual girlfriend? Are you terribly ugly? Do girls not like you? Do you not know how to talk to them? Do you spend all of your time sitting in a smelly chair on Sup Forums?

Joey why

What show is this?

i.imgur.com/8Ee1whJ.jpg

leave mai waifu alone.

I love how any female over the age of 13 triggers pedophiles, but I hate that you're all too cowardly to commit suicide.

>animated jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's just a bad picture

She legitimately looks like Nick Kroll.

Jesus, she looks like this now? She used to be so cute! No pedo!

those lips are so nice though

moron

You must be impossibly ugly, lonely, dense, and depressed. How do you cope? How do you go on, day after day, utterly loathing yourself and being the repulsive piece of shit you are, sitting there in the knowledge that the underage children you crave would be terrified of you?

>i.imgur.com/8Ee1whJ.jpg

They would feel so good on my bumpy shaft.

How old are you?

Not any of those things, sorry to make you mad! Unless you're 16 there's nothing wrong with thinking or calling a young girl cute without implying you're some sexual predator. When you have kids of your own you'll understand. I only hope you'll find that special woman who'll want your children!

Jesus Christ. Just wear a t-shirt that reads 'Child Craver'. It'll be less obvious.

I want to suck on them

pedos gonna ped

>does movie where she sluts herself around
>never gets released anywhere

This has to mean some sort of sexual favor or something right? Like she fucks producer and makes money and they make a """"movie"""" to cover the pay? And they humiliate her during filming?

What movie?

Pls go Selena.

Smartass

You're an ugly cunt.

Waifu-ing anything is extremely autistic and you should kill yourself

Not even remotely a pedo, sorry to disappoint you fools. The very idea is disgusting.

Thank you my sweet, sweet friend.

How old are you?

Samefagging pedo.

Pedo.

I guess this is the world we live in now, god forbid you call anything cute without wanting to stick your dick in it!

Calm down, pedophiles.

>calling kids cute on Sup Forums
>wondering why people think you're a pedophile
Are you a legitimate retard?

Ahhhhahahahahaha. Your pedo bro has done a runner.

I guess that makes sense considering Sup Forums is made up of 12 years olds who think fart jokes are funny.

Yum

Did blood rush to your penis as you typed '12 year olds'?

Roastie detected. Men of all ages think fart jokes are funny.

No, stop bullying me

>vlc
dropped

Stop pretending to be me