LEAK: Joanna Newsom on suicide watch in California hospital

This was originally posted to fuckyeahjoannanewsom.tumblr.com but commenters are already demanding it being removed for "raping her privacy" the images discussed are already being DMCA'd by Samberg's counsel.

Two nights ago, Joe Lo Truglio, Andy Samberg's co-start on Brooklyn Nine-Nine sent a Snapchat that appeared to be a screenshot of a message on the app Telegram from Andy Samberg showing a tired Newsom in psychiatric facility, giving a thumbs up, captioned "I'm still scared but she is doing better." This was accompanied by screenshots of a flurry of text between Samberg and another party outlining what had transpired.

Newsom, who recently gave birth, is apparently suffering from severe postpartum depression and attempted to drown herself after calling her mother and sister and leaving a note for Samberg. She was recovered alive from the Saint Ynez river by Park Rangers and Santa Barbara law enforcement. She was transferred first to the Cottage Health Center hospital in Santa Barbara and then to a private psych facility which has not been disclosed. The texts indicate she remains on suicide watch.

damn

t thinks I care even though there aren't nodes or a new album

keep me updated OP. maybe she realized it was a mistake marrying a Jew.

I always thought that was a calculated move to advance her career. She's been on shit like the Tonight Show now, which never would have happened without Samberg's SNL connections.

>another one of Andy's retarded friends leaks information about Joanna she wouldn't want the public to know
Why is this allowed?

This is way too damn specific to be fake. but then again, this is Sup Forums.

What was the first leak?

postpartum depression makes no fucking sense, why does the brain do that shit to you when you give birth

every aspect of female reproduction just makes me feel more fucking sorry for women, why they gotta suffer like that

Jesus Christ this makes me really sad and I feel kinda bad for even knowing about it.
Postpartum depression is fuckin weird, my aunt freaked the fuck out and ran away with her newborn baby to a cheap motel for a couple days and she was hallucinating and shit. She's such a nice normal lady too.

While she was pregnant (which wasn't public information) someone tweeted at one of the Lonely Island guys "all of you are fathers now" and he said yes. A lot of people assumed he just forgot Andy didn't have a kid but then a couple of months later the birth was announced.

That's a much more honest mistake than sharing a pic of her in a facility.

post the fucking pic already, retards

I hope she gets better soon, they both seem like nice people
you are a gay

Good fucking luck finding it. I tried to open with it but again, the DMCA.

Post pics.

Surely as a young beautiful musician she could've married better than Andy Samberg if for her career lmao

what the fuck are you talking about DMCA mothefucker this is Sup Forums. you didn't even screenshot it? why bother posting all this then?

You're not a very good liar and Joanna should sue you for libel.

The pic from the hospital isn't on the site, couldn't screenshot. It was just described.

Sue the motherfuckers that originated the rumor if it turns out be false. I'm just reporting it.

how does tumblr work? I'm not seeing anything

if true, this is really sad. i hope for the best

She'll probably be fine. Given the quality of care she's receiving and the fact the PP depression isn't chronic.

we should push her over the edge

It would be the most poetic possible demise for her. Spends all of her life unable/unwilling to have a child and it deeply influences all her work.

Has kid.

DIES.

Did she not want children previously?

She had an abortion in her late teens/early twenties and then dealt with infertility (either her or an infertile partner, it's not made clear).

that whore

>this thread hasn't been bumping
I know what you're doing, mods

Yeah why isn't it bumping?