/nba/ general

/nba/ general
>betrayward is reminding everyone he's a snake edition.

NY:Report: Cavs targeting Kristaps Porzingis
SAC:Zach Randolph could be banned from NBA?
DET:Van Gundy determined to give Boban more time
NY:Woj: Knicks, Rockets re-engage on Melo talks
OKC:Patrick Patterson undergoes knee surgery
SA:Tony Parker says he'll be back in 4-5 months
NY:Knicks ask Carmelo to expand his 'wish list'
SAC:Zach Randolph arrested for drug possession
DAL:Cuban: Yogi and Smith will push each other
DAL:Dennis Smith will have to win starting PG job
LAC:Willie Reed's wife will not press charges
PHI:Jahlil Okafor acknowledges trade rumors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wstV056l380
youtu.be/6Hl2OuHcVE8
youtube.com/watch?v=4lXmNqnaTcY
youtube.com/watch?v=dMFng6sy1Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

75-7
16-0

>Kyrie
>snake

Get over yourself Bronsexual. You gonna make a snake image for LeBron when he leaves next year? Because Kyrie's just leaving before LeBron does.

Why is gordon hayward on that snake and not paul george

If Cleveland was smart they would trade Lebron to Boston

Gordan snakeword left his team for nothing and jazz got no compensation.

Paul George warned his team first and allowed them to potentially get Kevin Love or something. (not his fault the GM made the worst fucking trade he could have in his position)

Paul George gave that team everything and his incompetent GMs never got a trade for another star around him to stay in contention after the rest of the league started building superteams and the Pacers lost Lance, West, Hibbert, Hill. So he was left alone with a shitty team that couldn't play defense and wasn't good enough offensively. Even with George going god mode the last part of the season to carry them out of the lottery to a 7th seed spot, they lost against the Cavs despite the games being close to the last minute.
Yeah you can say George wasn't clutch enough to seal the deal on any of those games but that's the thing. George isn't good enough to actually carry a team by himself and he realizes this. So he wanted to be traded and end it while the team was young and could get talent back instead of him leaving next year and lying to them like he wanted to stay. That would've been worse for him to pretend to want to resign to a 7th seed team in the East which is 10 times worse than a 7th seed team in the West.

I respect what George did and he handled it the best way I've seen a star player probably ever handle leaving a franchise.
He's even been frank with the Thunder that he wants them to make the WCF or beat the Warriors instead of lying and saying sweet words.

This guy is fucking crazy built for his size. He's not a twig like KD but he's not 7'2 like AD.

He's like a bigger Paul George.

youtube.com/watch?v=wstV056l380

>left his team for nothing and jazz got no compensation.
His contract was up it's called free agency. Nobody says anything about Utah making Hayward get an offer from Charlotte in '14

too bad he trained with steph curry so his game is forever one dimensional

>Kyrie
>didn't leave
>somehow a snake
Absolutely compels one to ponder

>kyrie traded for peanuts
>lebron leaving for literally nothing
the absolute city of Comic Sans Gilbert

>thinks that the only thing that makes him a snake
>he going to leave, not if, but when

snakes don't leave the team that drafted them during free agency especially if that team bends over backwards to accommodate them

/nba/ = butthurt general

this isn't about basketball anymore, it's about your team losing and you reacting like a teenage girl about it.

CRY MORE BITCH NIGGAS

can't imagine if lebron had a winning record in the finals. you guys are like a cult. i cannot what til you all an hero

there's one less lakeys fan in this world now

Should the Celtics try to get Kyrie?

Oh foolish user, don't you know? If you don't to be on the same team as lelBron or worse, a team that will oppose him in the playoffs/finals, you're a snake

they would have to get rid of IT

>tfw LeBron """"""""""commits"""""""""" to Leaveland just to see him leave days later

Went on a plane today, when do I get to this this curvature that people speak of

Seems like an upgrade IMO. Would be worth it, really. Snakey, probably, but worth it, especially with IT ready to break the bank.

>LeBron is literally 100% going to leave Cleveland
>Kyrie sees this, wants to leave, preferably join the Spurs

>Kyrie's the snake for being smart and moving before LeBron leaves his ass there with all the pressure on him to sign an extension for a shitty Cavs team with a shitty owner and older guys on bloated contracts
>probaly wants to go to the Spurs before LeBron gets there so that's why LeBron is so mad at Kyrie for blowing up his plans of going to the Spurs

>Kyrie's the snake and not LeBron

Lmao, these LeBron dickriders are so fucking dumb it hurts.

Worth it. Kyrie is basically a better IT that also isn't short, and as of now doesn't have a fucked up hip.

DeRozan's mom has Lupus.

If you look at DeRozan's crater face cheeks it all makes sense, he may have Lupus later into his life. There's got to be more to it than acne.

when the fuck are all these major moves supposed to happen‽‽‽‽‽‽

Neither Paul George nor Gordon Hayward owed their teams anything. You don't owe a team anything for having the random luck to draft you, what kind of shit is that?

Also, Lebron is the only reason the trade request became public in the first place

It's not lupus

So Larry, how long have you been a Dodgers fan?

he was a real human bean

> You don't owe a team anything for having the random luck to draft you,

if that team didn't draft them then there was a chance (however small) that they don't get drafted at all. Being drafted means that team wanted YOU over everyone else they could possibly have.

You can't control your parents either, but if your parents choose you (like you were adopted) and raised you and give you everything you could want, and suddenly you leave them for some other parents, guess what? You're a fucking snake.

Unless it's some truly weird-ass situation, where they fixed your shot and developed you as a prospect, or where they gave you a chance when they didn't have to, they're fucking NBA players, not babies. Paul George and Gordon Hayward were lottery picks. They signed contracts and they played them out (or requested a trade in PG's case).

I get being bummed about a player you like leaving but don't turn it into some kind of moral failure.

>watching boreball

soon.

>Rebound Bosh.... kicks or to Allen.... his 3 pointer... BANG!!!1!!1!11 TIE GAME WITH 5 SECONDS REMAINING
It still hurts even after 4 years

My shot often (say 30-50% of the time) leans to the right and from the corner I often overshoot the rim completely. Any jump shot chair doctors here that can tell me what I should focus on to fix this? I played pickup and got destroyed by a 6 year old and his 10 year old brother (not memeing).

>what I should focus on to fix this?
focus on killing yourself you fucking scrub

pbu :^)

>I played pickup and got destroyed by a 6 year old and his 10 year old brother (not memeing).

The kid was memeing 3s and it was only to 10...

literally me right now

Who late night slow jams here?
youtu.be/6Hl2OuHcVE8

excellent taste
youtube.com/watch?v=4lXmNqnaTcY

im listening to the GSW's song, it was reported that it was the reason for him leaving OKC.
youtube.com/watch?v=dMFng6sy1Hg

Another thing, stamina related...how tired do you guys feel playing pickup? I played a 5v5 that went to 21 (about 35 minutes) and felt like I was dying about 15 minutes in

I'm kinda spooky at 6'4" 180 so is it just a matter of putting on muscle or is it a cardiovascular thing?

>6'4" 180
>got destroyed by a 6 year old and his 10 year old

This shit is trippy as fuck they just stand still and follow the flute guy.

>new post, get you
>nothing here

so im updating my iphone with new slow jams so unless it's important just don't bother mmkay?

soon

>JUSTens JUSTel

>resorting to triangling

This dude lmao

I don't see anyone calling the heat a bunch of snakes for Letting wade leave instead of paying him, but whenever a player puts himself first he's a snake baka.

dead as fuck general
when is the kyrie trade?

Not habbening

I believe you, nothing better than the word of a public trip.

>society still blaming the white men instead of our jewish overlords

yawnnnn there's no hope. people claim to be woke but are still asleep to the real truth

I agree

>society

i just came here to say fuck gowiz

Curry is the second greatest point guard of all time.

I'll just leave this here...

>90% of NBA players get pedicures

Well bros time to go get a manicure and pedicure

We're all chilling in the LD nowadays, where we will be safe from garry

The last 10 posts in this thread got filtered.

What happened?

You must be subscribed to the wrong pb

maybe next time you'll listen to moreys analytics.

Hahahahhahahhahaaha he looks 11

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am Chinese fans. We need Melon.

kek. also if I remember correctly his nickname in china is sweet melon

>kyrie is a snake for realizing that LeBron has no loyalty and will leave anyway

If LeBron committed to something and stopped being a cryptic shithead, he would probably stay. No point in staying with someone who could leave on a whim and then blame it on management, even though, management has done everything other than bend over and take his dick.

underrated post

No hook by Romeo

Shit is fire

He's not getting traded. Lebron successfully fucked him over and stuck a goddamn knife in his back and somehow still came out smelling like roses.

Better than Stockton?

I love Curry but Stockton was one of the best pick and roll players ever, a sneaky good defender, and played PG at an elite level for literally 15 damn years. Which is, by the way, completely crazy. One of the best players ever after the age of 37, along with Duncan, Kareem, and Arvydas Sabonis (which is an incredible statistic in its own way what with Sabonis not having any knees by the time he came to the league).

TRUTH

Plus, again, Lebron (or Lebron's camp) was probably the one that leaked the trade request in the first place.

Reggie Jackson is the only NBA player who can single-handedly take a playoff team and turn them into a lottery team.

idek who that is lmao

I want you to stay~ baby, for a li~ttle~ while.

I broke the rim hoe my freethrow, ball just like Kareem

Nigga

>fraudford, betrayward, le max contract manlet, bust wings
>trade based bradley
kek

well no shit, he is over 70 and was a baseball player.

64 days

this is boring.

Thank God for Eurobasket

maybe you should stand in front of him and smack the ball back down at him

Would shaq be dominant in this era?

Nice OP, finally /nba/ is waking up to these dead beats.

I think I'd lie for you
I think I'd die for you
Jodeci "cry for you"
Do things when you want me to

So now that the dust has settled and the Bulls have been broken up completely, did Jimmy and Rose really have beef and did Jimmy try and steal the Bulls from Rose?

i hope they buyout wade, wade has no business in chicago.

LeBron fans are mentally ill.

Cavs and Warriors bandwagon dickriders are all mentally ill and casual cancer.
LeBron, Curry, KD dickriders are psychopathic and need to be killed on sight they're so mentally ill they're a threat to humanity.

The TWolves' roster construction is so weird. They have three centers who merit playing time with KAT, Dient, and Cole Aldrich (who I think is an underrated defensive big), none of whom can really share the court with each other. Their PFs are Taj Gibson (who I'm pretty sure is totally washed) and Nemanja Bjelica. And their wing rotation has such weird spacing and defensive issues - Wiggins and Crawford both have such weird spacing issues.

It still makes no sense to me why they dealt Rubio instead of keeping him and using their resources to improve at forward. Or why they signed Taj Gibson, and never made a run at Mirotic. I think you win a lot of games just by having KAT and Butler on the same roster but I really hope they end up dealing Wiggins + Aldrich or something for some more complementary players. On the other hand, I guess the problem with trading Wiggins is that what they most need on their roster is actually just a version of Andrew Wiggins who is actually good at basketball and can hit 3s and play defense so it might be hard to make a deal work. Weird situation really.

On an unrelated note I still really hope someone finds a way to con Detroit out of Tobias Harris, he really deserves to be a contributing player on a contender.

if they get get irving without losing their starters + gibson and crawford, then they will be favorites to win the West

You guys seeing this shit on /r/nba? People spamming political threads and revolting against the mods, fucking hilarious.

unless its the first pick this makes no sense

they wanted you more than everyone drafted BELOW you not above you

>parents raising a child is the same thing as a team arbitrarily holding a player hostage for their first 3-5 year at an undervalued salary because of rules that were negotiated by group that spoke for you while not including you decided that they wanted more money for veterans and not rookie rights

wew

no i don't im not a faggot who posts in the cancer site. do u s a favor and stay over there.

no thats where i get my nba related news

>hes part of the super secret Sup Forums club guise

is there anything cringier than someone thinking they are superior because they post here?

>he doesn't have inside sources that deliver news a day before the leak

Lmao just another perk of the LD club

lmao look at this normie who's not in the LD, hinkie literally breaks news for us