Now fuck off you plebs

Slide Away

as you were

I'm Outta Time

The Masterplan

aquiesce

Slide away, live forever, some might say, rockin' chair

One of these

Tbh even their "obscure" stuff in 1995 was top class. youtube.com/watch?v=vnbaj4UmqNE

I love Oasis was the cornerstone of all music growing up in my area, although it might not be my personal favourite their best sign has to be Champagne Supernova

Anything but Don't Look Back in Anger is wrong

They don't write monumental choruses like this anymore

^This

CUZ MAYYYBEEHHHH

This

its whatever you plebs, which is also quite possibly the greatest single ever.

What are you on about. Sounds like a robbie williams song

that one where they sing ""SHIIIIAAAYYIIINE"

Round Are Way

That's a lot of them but i assume you mean rock and roll star

live forever
some might say
champagne supernova

as you were

Most underrated Oasis song
youtube.com/watch?v=D431CwC9wTw

Cigarettes and Alcohol or Hello

this or Gas Panic

they have more than one song?

slow claps steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

I'll give you that on album version but for live, raw early Oasis I have to go with Live Forever
vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=8zUFaxH_A3M

youtube.com/watch?v=cxx6WRgcKAg

Early Liam is such a polarizing live figure. When he goes into those trances with no emotional just staring at the audience. So bad ass.

All this thread has done is remind me of how many tremendous songs Oasis has, and how many tremendous songs will never be known to Americans because of their only knowledge of Oasis is the colossal piece of shit known as Wonderwall.

Cast No Shadow

Wonderwall wasn't even the only popular Oasis song in the states. It's just that underages can't see past the meme.

When I say Americans, I mean under 25s who, when Oasis is brought up in conversation, go MAYBEEEEEEEEE

>crtl f listen up
>no results found
shame on you Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=cyVMQ-1lJ6c

They are so much better live than in the studio. Don't Look Back in Anger is the only song of theirs I like better as a refined album product than this kind of pure rage.
Really opened my eyes to Oasis when I found this stuff on the net and realized what they really are.

Country House

She's Dyslexic

Yeah I agree. Their stage presence really is something.

morning glory

Some Might Say

Champagne supernova

This guy gets it

Listen Up

It's the secret lovechild of Supersonic and Live Forever and it's perfect

Supersonic

Cast no shadow
youtube.com/watch?v=h_a_OFXw_kw

youtu.be/ONYK-0Wv3D4