A question to the europeans

A question to the europeans.
How often do you see a nigger/sand-nigger?
Is it as bad as people say it is?

Haha here's one ITT

I once saw a nigger, he was so black, it was terrific!

>hdi:0.490
You are disgusting.

>Is it as bad as people say it is?

It's even worse.

Wait a minute, are you pardo or germanic, and do you think you're European?

I live in a city. I see them whenever I leave the house for more than just to bring the trash down.
I assume we're counting Turks as sandniggers as well though, otherwise it'll probably be a little less.

>once
i wonder where do you live? i see at least one every week. and no, i am not from moscow

I AM european, idiot. I'm an italian vacationing in Brazil, disgusting nigger.

Greetings my Arab brother, don't let the Germanic brazilians bully you for being a sh*tskin

Why dont you tell them to go back to Africa?

daily when uni semesters are active, havent seen one during the summer yet

>How often do you see a nigger/sand-nigger?
i see them literally everyday (blacks are much more rare than arabs/indians though).
and i still had one black co-worker when i have worked in an insurance company, was quite a normal guy overall.

He said they're Turkish you mentally challenged spaghetti gobbler

Europeans are sissies. They rather be raped than be called racist.

No they're just more civilized and confident in their legal process than 'white' Brazilians

>"I am totally Italian everyone, I am not shit, pls treat me like an equal'

>this buttblasted literal african nigger
Boy, there are favelas here more developed than your country.

There are Brazilian women who've sucked less European cock than you :)

I wonder what white people think about self-hating brazillians

I feel sad for europe.
Very sad indeed.

Whites actually worship exotic Brazilians, men and women, I'd assume they dream about fucking them

I'm in UE but not in Europe. I see niggers everyday and a few sandnigger. Mayotteniggers are the worst.

How many of them?
Why don't you tell them to go back to africa?

Dude, I'm litteraly in Africa.

>tfw stuck in an island near Madagascar

Oh, i understand.

You can't expect everyone from his country to know every French colony, they're not the sexiest ones too

Are you white?
How tf you ended up there?

Could be worse : you could live in Metropolitan France

Depends on where I am.

In my area of the city I don't see them very often. But some areas of the city are infested.

My state has bigger a GDP than your fucking country. Please remain quiet, jungle dweller.

People dont really say nigger here, not because we're not racist we just use other words.

How could you guys let this happen?

>jungle dweller
>Sahara desert
Stop feeding the Brazilians are dumb meme

Also congrats on rescinding your Italian nationality, lel, your insecurity is scandalous

>not because we're not racist

my ass

Once i get my italian passport, i'm going to Europe. Will go to jail if i tell a nigger to go back to Africa?

I look White but my ancestors fucked negress slaves. I'm racemixed.

I will never be a real French, why even live?

You are a literal fucking african. I'm not wasting my time w u.
Go check your GDP and HDI, nigger.

Why don't you do that in Brazil?

>Will go to jail if i tell a nigger to go back to Africa?
No you'll just be sentenced with laughs for self-deprecating comedy lol

But i actually do it.
Niggers here are confined in favelas tho, i dont see them that much often

Translation: "I am going to shit up Europe, but I'll compensate by attacking browner people than me"

He reminds me of the jew-nosed Dominican, too entitled and insecure to do anything else

Well I don't leave my house that much but it's likely to see at least one downtown when walking there. But they aren't all that common in general, schools have like 7/300 of black people and arabs last I checked.

Please do us a favour and stay away.

No, Abdul. I will go to my grandfathers homeland wether you like it or not. I'm more european than you.

What do you do OP, how will you contribute more than the average Italian or European citizen, and properly assimilate? Don't lie this time too, it is a distinguished honour to be admitted to European society and only the best warrant acceptance

Good goyim. We don't want any white immigration in Europe. Only arabs, indians and africans are welcome.

I'll only visit the place, literal gorila.
I have a nice life here in brazil.

stop using memes and post your face

I'm not retarded nor attention whore and i don't have to prove nothing to a negroid like you. But i can guarantee that my skin is pale and my hear and beard are light brown.

So you're basically a NEET who needs to find opportunities/welfare in Italy, not looking good

>hair
Fixing.

Your ancestors are terroni (South Italian)? Italy needs northerners to further industrialize and improve their economy

I will only VISIT, idiot. I will only be a tourist, you literal monkey. Im no nigger to receive welfare like you.

From lazio, friuli and lombardy to be precise.

You still haven't posted your profession/study field

And thank you for restricting your shittiness to Brazil, we must all contribute

I live in the most diverse city in Norway, so ofc i see them very often. I dont really get this butthurt about sandniggers tho, i cant distinguish them from southern europeans

>3 separate and racially disparate regions
Nice try, you are dark Italian, a southerner

Looks like a wheelchair.

Just looked out of the window:
>3 women with headscarfs
>2 niggers (mother + child)
>2 pakis/poos
>1 rapefugee
>good bunch of T*rks

Well...

take a pic

just look out your window dummy

Na, I live at a big square in a big city that could be recognized so I am a bit afraid to get doxxed.
Just believe me, it is very "diverse" here.

Berlin?

I like them all spaniards make fun of me and hate me but maghrebis accepted me so I now like them

Nope.
Berlin is a total shithole, but by far not the worst. Try Cologne, Bonn, Offenbach... most cities in the Ruhr area.

Alexander/Shcloss/Augustusplatz?

All the time.

I don't know how bad you believe it to be but I've never been outside without seeing at least a nigger and/or arab. I live in a smaller city. I grew up in a white neighbourhood and you'd usually only see one of the two niggers at school during breaks but today it's a lot different.

It's as bad as people say in major cities, not at all bad everywhere else.
Can confirm, just got back from Paris and even the african I was there with commented on how brown it was.

This saddens me. I cant even sleep.

Sudan, stop bullying inferior countries.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Brazilians here, but you know they're most admirable quality? They're homely, compassionate and understanding regardless of thread/topic

This guy is the opposite of all three and he reminds me of the Dominican who claimed he was white and Spanish, he needs to attack others to find security in what he is

every day at work
not really. there's like less than 10 niggas in my town.

First: Mostly Turks, Poles, Russians
Now: + Arabs, Nignogs, Chinks, Pajeets and anything there is

Just say 7-1 and he will evaporate, it works.

Okay

7-1 The White race survives

did someone say 7 to 1?

SURE DID

If my neighborhood suddenly got populated by different people from different country thousands kms away I don't know how I will feel.

Literally one of the best days in my life.
Feel a bit sorry for Brazil, tho.

>implying i give two fucks about soccerball
>implying 1 match will erase 5 world cups.

I laughed like hell even though I like brazil's team a lot.

Is it true that the German players formed a pact at HT to give Brazil mercy?

The turks surely played very well.

>that post
Yeah, you don't care except you are absolutely livid.

yes, they said so live
DOING A NICE JOB NOT CARING I SEE

Honestly Turkey wouldn't have lost 7-1 m8, you reverted to your emotional 'we-will-perservere' mode and got taught a lesson in discipline

Germans are always a cut above, admirable people

>turks
>0:1 Müller (11.)
>0:2 Klose (23.)
>0:3 Kroos (24.)
>0:4 Kroos (26.)
>0:5 Khedira (29.)
>0:6 Schürrle (69.)
>0:7 Schürrle (79.)

Not sure since they scored 2 more in the second half. Could have taken it wasy at 5:0.

Weren't your people enslaved by turks or some shit like that?
Why are you supporting them?

It absolutely did erase 5 world cups, I know several people that regularly refer to Brazil as Bra7i1 now.

Dutch people tell foreigners to go back to their own country all the time.

But, considering we have no latin americans and few south americans chances are people can't place you either.

Yesterday I saw 2 well dressed African niggers speaking authentic Swiss German talking about Swiss things with a Swiss guy

Gave me hope desu

Yeah but we never lost 7-1 at football and became eternally assblasted, to the point that I claim to not care while making 50 posts about the matter.
Or something like that.

>few south americans
few south europeans

They are kids who don't know shit about football then.

Check the history, mate. We won more than we lost against the germs.
1 game makes no fucking difference.