Verdun

Why do so many Sup Forumsacks play this game? You can't join a single match without there being some Sup Forums-worthy debate raging in the chat.

BattleKANGS IS BETTER. It represents the TRUE german soldiers, the black man!

Verdun is ok, but only the hardest pollacks play red orchestra. I don't even play red orchestra and i'm the edgiest person i know. It's too real, it makes me have nightmares. I cringed through 1 icepick 1 man, i hammer, 2 girls, hundreds of shit like that, but i cant play red orchestra more than 30 minutes before getting into a dark place.

Fuck games like this. These games are the type of shit i would never show anyone who fought a war, because i don't want them to have PTSD hallucination and strangle me to death.

That feeling of terror when you amp up your sound super loud while Creeping up on a german flank while you hear the mg42 ripping apart fellow bolsheviks.

Dark shit indeed.

lel battle fatigue from RO. What maps do you play on to get that?

Verdun is still on my wishlist.

>tfw I have over 500 hours in red orchestra, always playing German or American armies

I get it on all maps i've played, especially the one where Americans are fighting the japs back towards a factory over jungle and a rail road.

Heroes of Stalingrad is garbage though. Tripwire butchered Ostfront 41-45 and sold it to casuals such as yourself. This "PTSD" simulator meme seriously makes me wonder if I've been playing the same game since pre-ordering that hunk of shit.

>Verdun is ok, but only the hardest pollacks play red orchestra.
This, own both, but I prefer Red Orchestra by a landslide. Anyone hyped to Vietnam? There are niggers, but at the very least, it isn't rewriting history. Plus, you can play chink-puppets and kill them with chink weaponry.

Is RO2 still active? I really wanna play but I need a new PC which I won't get for at least another month.

Ever driven a tank in red orchestra, the armor is thick, but the terror of engineers running up out of the darkness throwing sachels and AT grenades, the armor is thick lad, but the view ports are small and the periscope has too much zoom, RO is the olny game that when you blow a track you are bunker, when gun out of commission you ram and pillbox with you radio gunner, last man alive in tank while body parts and blood are splatterd on the walls you move tho each position in the tank by hand, tell your gunner who has no legs and is hell bent or reloading the gun, as you move you head to the telescope you yell LOAD HE, you realized war is hell and you will die just a question of when, so why not take as many lives as you can down with you

Because Its fun and cheap?

Red orchestra 2 as well. I fucking love it.

>tfw smashing commie fucks for the glory of DAS REICH

I see more polacks playing Napoleonic Wars though

AAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*hides in the trench*
SO U BE SAYIN
*looks over to the enemy*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats bread*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest sniper*
U BE SAYIN
*collects rations*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth and smacks lips*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the PTSD walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens up gunfire with a O8/15 against the frogs for his fallen brothers Ayodolf and Honohansulu*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*looks at the planes in the sky*
WE GON BE
*starves and merely survives*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*pulls up defences*
SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for snipers again*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*falls unconcious and wake up later*
SOM FINNA
*scopes dem froggies*
SO WE GON BE
*shouts at the recruit*
SOM FINNA
*chucks bayonet*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*sets down gun*
HOL UP
*strokes beard intensively*
WE GON BE
*throws capitulation sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from trench to trench*
WE GON BE
*grabs pistol and tries suicide*
SOM FINNA
*participates in a soccer game*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*switches to the French*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*repeated cries and yelling in the background*
SOM FINNA
*sells amphetamines*
RUN DIS FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT
*dies in Verdun*

People suck massive, massive cock at it but last I checked yes it's still fairly active. Merrill's Marauders iwas fun as fuck.

>cutting through the entire Russian team with a hero ppsh while taunting them in allchat.

On my wishlist

This.

RO chat is pretty much pol.

RO is fucking based.

Im excited. Can't wait for a sick classic rock soundtrack.

Oh awesome, I usually suspect most players to still be active to be elite like went I replay CS 1.6 or even Source at times. It always looked awesome and its been sitting in my library for sometime, I bought it before my actually PC died.

Do you own Verdun as well and how is that? Not as polished as RO I imagine.

it is much worse technically than the original, yes

10/10 would repeat your copy paste

Brings a tear to my eye whenever it starts on the aussie servers.