Had an altercation with a supposed 'white' Brazilian who claims to be white on account of having Italian blood...

Had an altercation with a supposed 'white' Brazilian who claims to be white on account of having Italian blood, ITT Are they, for the record, white?

Nigga why even care?

I don't know?

What the fuck is going on here?

There's an Italian-descent Brazilian in that thread who insulted me to death, I want to see if Italians here and other Europeans are okay with him coming to Europe, without him stating his profession

I am curious to see if they'd unconditionally accept him because of partial Italian blood, or they want proof of his ability to genuinely contribute to their society before admission

Only albino Scandinavians are white. Anyone that can be exposed to sunlight without combusting is a nigger.
I am a Greek nigger.

Yeah but you're white-white, I am still black, thanks for trying to make me feel better bruv

No I am a nigger Greek. Whites are subhuman snowskins. Do not believe in Germanic lies. They are niggers too.

Thanks again bro

On a more serious note, Italians are ambiguously white and it isn't likely his family tree fully consists of pure Italians.
He's off-by-off-white.

We can now put the thread to bed

So ou are black sudanese not arab sudanese?

I always say I am black to ensure I am judged by the lowest common denominator, I look Egyptian to Egyptians and Sudanese and everytime I see them annoying my countrymen I make sure to use it to good advantage

you just fucked up pal

let's get this started

>HE

Aren't you guys whiter than brazilians?

No, we're basically every shade of black and brown, nothing wrong with that

believes in memes?

>they still fall for the brazilians are white meme

mexicans, that's how you get a world cup and olympics with one simple trick

>an Italian vacationing in Brazil
He' probably a liar who's upset his sopa de macaco was cold or something.

Scandinavians are Russia tier slavs boy

Italians are not white. Only protestants are white

I am southern Italian therefore not white. I stand with you fellow African Arabic brother