E
T
H
I
N
G

>I-I'm glad he's gone, w-we play better without him

lmao the catalan retard went hiding

If Zuniga could break him, he's facing way worse right now. I'm giving him until december to remain injury free.

cant wait to see PSG knock Barca out of CL at Nou Camp

Help!!!!

This pic will be even more funny when Iniesta retires

This. African defenders are unironically savages

think they need a couple of midfielders more 2bh

neymar is v good but replaceable, prime xavi/iniesta is not replaceable

The Kyrie Irving of Football

>an arab mad at a berber

>neymar is v good

He isn't really "v good" though, he's actually pretty mediocre. If he hadn't been memed as "the next Pele" (after the last "next Pele" retires or turns shit as is what happens every decade or so) since he was a teenager he wouldn't be rated at all. He has a completely average club record for a player who's "v good".
In fact the only thing he has that comes close to being "v good" is his NT goalscoring record, but I guess someone has to put those penalties past Panama and Curacao.
Other than that you're completely right.

>He isn't really "v good" though,
He was in Barca's system. He fitted perfectly in that. They're far weaker without him and will suffer as there is literally no one available this summer that can adequately replace him.

You now realize Neymar is the only player in history to score on both legs of QFs, SFs and in the final of a single UCL edition.

ayyyy

please stop embarassing your flag user

lol Neymar is at the least, the 4th best player in the world.

Deulofeu is a fantastic player.

He was the best player of Brazil for years. He won everything with Barça scoring goals in decisive matches, like the UCL final. He decided the game against PSG.

honestly, the transfer itself doesn't even bother me but I just can't get enough of Uefalona fags getting btfo left and right because if one club deserves it it's Barcelona and their holier than thou attitude bullshit

>but I guess someone has to put those penalties past Panama and Curacao

Is no surprise USA came from you

man, he single-handedly destroyed la liga

Barca deserve this.

Real Poodrid also deserve to be cut down but Zidane is the next Sir Alex and 25 years of world dominance is literally guaranteed.

seriously

Dybala to Barcelona when

what is taking so long