Discuss

Discuss

people learn from hearing the truth, woah

Studies show that OP is a faggot

After reading all of Buzfeeds anti white garbage I hate every other race, so yeah.

(((no citation needed)

Have a good night my friend to the south

Shut your nigger mouth

So how will this effect my desire to purge the world of all niggers and jews?

A nigger wrote it.

Being edgy and contrarian is a human instinct. When are people gonna learn that ferocioucly suppressing ceratin ideas is just about the best way to guarantee their proliferation and growth.

If you get exposed to enough love and care you can be rid of these hateful thoughts

a study found that left-leaning ideals correlate with sucking dick regularly

>studies show that playing violent video games makes you more violent

This has been bullshit for years, and will continue to be bullshit forever.

BAN ASSAULT OPINIONS

>A study found that exposure to bullshit makes your eyes brown

really makes you think

"A study"

After being on Sup Forums since the pres race started, I've only grown to hate racists even more.

>a study found people that exposure to undeniable truths about racial groups have forced people to slowly accept reality and no longer live in delusion

Someone could carry out empirical research on a particular group and find that they're statistically more likely to be violent thugs. They could claim this to be true online without posting evidence and somebody might believe them. This hypothetical person would be considered prejudiced against that group, but his beliefs would still be correct.

The elite are really aggressively researching mind control. There was a researcher of "decision architecture" on NPR recently describing basically propaganda and "nudging." They don't think there's any such thing as objective reality or making up your mind from facts, they just think it's quibbling over competing delusions.
About two years ago there were two female researchers who found that people of all political allegiances, who were shown accurate and up to date immigration data, became BUILD WALL nativists. Their research was not objective -- they bluntly stated that their goal was "to find a way to present" the data without having that effect.

So SJWs and Feminism

Msm should be banned I guess. The amount of propaganda they're spewing is playing tricks on feeble minds

Are you from the Territories by chance? I loved it there. Well, except for the little Frenchie cafes being the only food for hundreds of miles in places. I'm pretty sure OP is from Toronto.

(((You)))

I'm not surprised at all. I lurk on Sup Forums pretty much for the lulz and because there are some interesting alternative viewpoints on here. recently sometimes when I see a black person I suddenly think like "damn nigger" even though I have never had a negative experience with a black person in my life