Is this the best team of all time?

Do they even know what losing is anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2727977-yasiel-puig-promises-to-see-dodgers-fans-in-the-world-series
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They literally were down by 2 against a strong bullpen and found a way to win last night

If that doesn't scream destiny I don't know what does

>0 WS in the last two decades
>dynasty

Can dodger haters even read anymore? It says destiny, not dynasty.

As in the Dodgers can't lose even when they should lose.

*loses at division series*

LA isn't some Latin American shithole full of brown people, dumbass

bleacherreport.com/articles/2727977-yasiel-puig-promises-to-see-dodgers-fans-in-the-world-series

Puig guaranteed a WS berth

These mad faggots

Seattle Mariners should have been the best team to win the World Series but they lost to the yankees 4-1 in the ALCS

>Is this the best team of all time?

No.

If they win a WS then maybe they are in the discussion. But until they win it all they aren't.

..............................................................(You)

>Is Kershaw the best pitcher of all time?
>Kershaw blows playoff game after playoff game

>Is Puig the best player of all time?
>Has only gotten worse from when he entered the league

>Is our bullpen the best in the league?
>Blows multiple saves in the playoffs

This is just another example of Dodgers """""""""""""""""FANS""""""""""""""""""" getting worked up again.

Your bait was better than this, come on man.

> Sox
> strong bp
No

cant wait for Colorado to pull another crazy run and knock these faggots out in the NLDS

They still know choking in the playoffs. Lady time is nearing.

what theyre doing is impressive as hell and i dont harbor any strong dislike for them. but i hope to god they melt down in the playoffs again this year because the takes will be hilarious

>spend more money on your roster than any other team in history
>zero pennants

shiggy diggy

I don't know. It's been 10 years since that insanity colorado did to make it to the postseason. They'll make it, but I want to see a World Series come to them

doyers are ok beating meme teams like the dads and sox but we always shit the bed in the CS.'

Dave Roberts is a dumb monkey

Except the Dodgers have been under a rebuild and have won this many games

Lets say they don't win this year (improbable), they are set up for many years.

They have the most postseason experience out of anyone in the NL and AL field right now.

I have no idea what is this but I'm pretty sure they fucked afterwards.

rebuilding teams dont spend 200 million bucks a year. They have 20 guys on league minimum and 3 rule 5 guys like the padres do.

you realize this is word-for-word what people said about the cubs last year, right?

baseball has a ton of variance, i dont doubt theyll be good for years to come thanks to their virtually limitless resources but if you think theyre going to be this good again you need to temper your expectations. even your GM acknowledges this

>"muh rebuild"
>Replacing players after they are hurt

Your farm system has been full for nearly 3 years. It was inevitable you'd inject them into the lineup due to injuries. Rebuilding is when you are fucking shit

Literally the only position player and pitchers from the 2013 team are Puig, Kershaw and Jansen

It's a rebuild. Deal with it.

rebuilding teams dont win the division 4 years in a row

The other teams in the NL West are just extremely incompetent.

Not to mention since 2010, the Dodgers have the best regular season record in all of the MLB

the giants won the WS two times how were they incompetent. Regular season memes do not give you rings

No but it does give us sustained excellence.

>no rings
>excellence

*While rebuilding an old roster into a young one.

>beating up on the padres and rockies is like winning the WS for doyer fans

Yeah and are those rings helping them not be in 5th place this year? If that happened with the Dodgers, the FO would be fired.

>1988

>85-34

>playoff kershit