I finally finished my studies and I'm economically stable with a filled bank account. It is time to marry

I finally finished my studies and I'm economically stable with a filled bank account. It is time to marry.

What characteristics should I look for in a wife?

Why the fuck would you get married?

Avoid everything in your picture

Dem titties Dat booties

What are women in Costa Rica like? Are the majority dumb slags or are there some modest conservative types who would make good mothers?

>I'm economically stable with a filled bank account.
Well so much for that.

Just get the bitch pregnant and never marry her you cuck faggot.

She can take your income for 18 years not your whole life.

One that can pull her weight around the homestead. ie : strong bones, small waist with big tits and ass. Blond braids are optional.

This isn't what you want to hear but find a kind ugly bitch, she will always appreciate you and generally speaking having someone that you get on with will not only make your life easier but won't autist-ify your children.

a traditional western woman

do NOT marry a liberated western whore
do NOT marry lesser races

A blue or green eyes blonde nymphomaniac that owns a liquor store and knows how to cook is the best you can hope for.

find one that is your best friend.
that friendship needs to be the basis of your relationships entire foundation.

next, I suggest 'cute" over "hot."

"hot"fades with time, not stopping that. Cute only gets more adorable.

gigantic breasts

A feminine penis.

no way.
big boobs sag with time.
b cup stays nice and perky and is still a handful.
bif tis become flap jacks at 28

>What characteristics should I look for in a wife?
housewife's characteristics.

>Wide hips.
>White/European.
>Attractive face.
>Good genetics.
>Good values.

If you didn't find here in college you fucked up

>Independant (can do things without you telling them or holding your hand)
>Can drive well (no seriously, you can tell how much of a coward someone is by how well they drive)
>Have at least a couple of core interests you both share and can do together. While at the same time, having different ones as well.

Just a few.

>I just finished working hard to earn a living and now I want to be a beta provider for a woman that has already had sex with 20 other men and will just leach money off of me

FTFY

As rabbis say, never marry a beautiful woman - that only brings problems. Marry the one that will be a good wife around the house, despite of her looks.

Implying you will not take the first ugly bitch that looks at you.
If you graduated already and you are seeking /pol advice on women, you are a cuck anyway.

but then you've cursed your children to ugliness, it's a balance

did you max out your gold stash? If you buy a guild vault you can carry more in there. Just be sure not to give any one else privileges to it.

Need more of this one on the right, lad.

Why.. The fuck... Is the meme so true?

#fpbp