It is not exciting to continue to live in one country forever, though I love my country

It is not exciting to continue to live in one country forever, though I love my country.
so I want to try living in another country
what country do you recomend to me?

korea

Australia

What's your education?

russia

it's too similar to Japan

Denmark

Somalia
Spice is necessary for life

Just let your visa expire then go back to the country you came from.

Syria

I'm a high school student

Underage B&
unless you mean that your maximum previously attained qualification is high school level

no
I want safety to a certain extent

Fuck off, then. Stay in your shitty workaholic country.
Also, underage.

i'm in third grade of high school
and i'm 18

is 18 underage?

For you it is.
Also; stay in your shitty country if you have no education.
Nobody else wants you.

do you love japan

I'm going to get into Kyoto university, second best college in Japan

you will get bored of the new country as well, and you will long for your homecountry

yes, I may be so, but if I don't go, I will regret one day

>do you love japan
I'm indifferent about Japan.
It has many interesting cultural points, but I think it would be a hellhole to live in, due to your way too hardworking nature.

Muh frEdOm aMiRItE bOiS??!?!! Why would anyone work hard lets just live as there is no tomorrow or future generations fUcK yEaAaAaAhh!!

If this is not proof that spengler was right and west is declining i don't know what is.

>Muh frEdOm aMiRItE bOiS??!?!! Why would anyone work hard lets just live as there is no tomorrow or future generations fUcK yEaAaAaAhh!!
Are you twelve? Get a grip, user.

Projecting this much. If anyone is twelwe that would be you. Whole fucking west is mentally 12 years old. Fucking manchilds wanting to just chill and play muh xbox and based games :DDDDDD freedom, love and peace amirite?!?! Go back to fucking reddit you fucking hope and I sincerely hope your whole family gets raped and killed by (((immigrants))).

Get the fuck of my board.

Brazil desu. They have the largest nip diaspora

if you are so hard working why is your country such a shithole while theirs is not

Porand is the country for you, nippon-san

They give free land in Siberia
Death from freezing is the most comfy death