>leave underaged boipucci to me

Yeah, so does Bruce willis

Because the nigga was balding.

What will Affleck think?

Henry Cavill is really sexy.

Yeah, because he's bald.

Superman/Shazam vs Black Adam when?

He converted to Islam

>mfw I thought for a split second that the pen was his finger making the ISIS sign

>tfw will never be as charming as Cavill
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQ8eJGzgU8

It will do well in territories that value the visuals over the storyline and script ie: China and India, both extremely profitable and need to be pandered to, hence the basic plots.

I don't know why they won't start the Captain Marvel movie already. The Rock is pretty popular for some reason so why not go with something that's likely to work?

>It will do well in territories that value the visuals over the storyline and script

I'm really shocked that Doctor Strange didn't do more in China. The story was bland as fuck but the visuals were great

>D...do you have Superman Underwear?

I'd hate to be famous

I guess they fucked up with the white chick as a tibetan monk. It was a lose-lose situation though

Tell that to Kanjiclub

I hate Eisenberg's nebbish face in the background there.

Why can't he be normal ffs? You're a Hollywood actor. A soulless fame-desiring attention whore. Stop pretending to be something else. You're just as contemptible as the others you think you're superior to, even more so when you consider the fact that they have the decency to own who they are. Cunt.

Would be funny if they decide Shazam is too similar to Superman so instead they introduce Black Adam as a morally grey antagonist to Superman, someone who wants to protect his country at any cost but is hard on the corruption to be found there as well as the foreign powers seeking to destablize Quarac.

Yeah that was pretty autistic and he managed to clearly tell the guy to shut up while also being polite about it.

What was Leto and Affleck talking about?

>leave Chadkino to us

He's telling Ben the location of fountain of youth.

The Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be Upon Him)

So is Mamoa just going to jump into any photo opportunity?

>not cheesing every photo opportunity you can

i almost ruined my cousins wedding for my aunt because she got so mad i did this as much as i could

The highlight of his career was being on GoT when it was still good.

Pretty sure Aquaman is going to make GoT seem like a footnote for him. He seems to have a huge role in JL aswell.

Why is Will Smith pulling ezra millers trousers down?

Henry Cavil looked way more regal in Tudors. What happened?

kek

He played a royalty? They look regal.

>Will Smith carrying Flash like he carried the movie

How did Cavill go from Tudors, to playing WoW in his mom's basement?
Did he take the to pay the subscription fees?

>a possible Superman/Black Adam movie

I would laugh so fucking hard if they went full retard and put Black Adam in a goddamn Superman movie instead of making a Captain Marvel movie to have him in, thinking that Captain Marvel is too childish/light-hearted for their universe or some shit.

He was doing one film per year. That left him with a fuckton of free time in-between Tudors and MoS.

Superman has fought Black Adam a number of times and he makes a good antagonist for him. It's like putting Deathstroke in a Batman movie

Has The Rock ever been a villain?

Get Smart, Doom

Honestly who needs Shazam, black Adam is a more interesting character and nothing says you have to follow the comics, just merge some of the aspects of Shazam and Black Adam together with Black Adam being a fair yet strict superhuman leader and let it be Superman having to clash against those ideals since he's more hands off with the politics than Black Adam would be.

He was against Vin Diesel's crew in the Fast and Furious movies but now they're good friends but now The Rock good guy and Vin bad guy.

Yes. Let's just make every villain fight Superman and Batman instead of expanding the universe, on the basis that they've fought Superman in some story.

This is the perfect time to introduce Captain Marvel and they'd really be shitting the bed if they just made Black Adam into a Superman villain instead.

Black Adam doesn't need to be a villain, he can totally be written as just a tad more darker than their heroes if they have him in a Shazam movie where Billy is an innocent kid going up against him. If they make him fight Superman they almost have to make him into a proper villain, though.

>captain marvel in DC universe

yeah ok.

Get Smart was a comedy, can't remember Doom

Wasn't he a cop in F&F, not really a bad guy

Holy fuck Cavill is so attractive and I'm not even gay

>Get Smart was a comedy

An action comedy and he was still the villain in it.

You know damn well what he means

A cop trying to take down the crew.
Antagonist from the main characters point of view, but apparently he friended them.
The new movie he goes to prison for working with the crew so he's a criminal.

(You)

I hope Ben is in the movie too so we could have a charisma overload

that's pretty harsh, ben didn't need to make fun of his height like that. Zack was clearly upset

>VERY fast kinographer punching at incredible hihg speed.jpg

Try that again..

Where's based Slipknot?

Yeah he has ideal male features. Indeed a superman.

who has the edit

Well, except the hair.

>Not as Ronan in Atlantis

Who?

Ronon, my bad.

>Ronan in Atlantis

You didn't even get his name right. That's how bad it is.

Again, who?

Shittiest character in Stargate Atlantis.

>still keeping his hand in the pocket

Is Henry really /ourguy/?

honest question: what is dolph lundgren doing there???

The guy they brought in to replace Teal'C in the "badass extraterrestrial dude who's always serious" department in the Stargate spin-off.

Only slightly better than the chick they brought in to replace Teal'C in the "extraterrestrial with weird culture and relatives who keep showing up" department.

MIRA LA PARTE SUPERIOR DE SU CABEZA

Can't tell if you mean Kinneman, Courtney or Ben I'm offended either way

i hate teyla

i like henry cavill

no idea why
his superman sucks

jajajajajaja

We all do, user. We all do. Every storyline involving her was made worse by the inclusion of her or her people.

haha got the video?

Theres even an animation about it, where Superman helps Shazam fight Black Adam
Do you remember the comic where Superman gets mad at the Sorcerer (i forgot his name) for giving a Kid that much power? And supes ends up giving Billy some guidance? It'll be goat

it's like saying that a guy is not really dead if he kill himself.

I truly hope Superman and Aquaman become bros.

They're making a Shazam! film, Black Adam will have a cameo in BvS 2

>Holy fuck Cavill is so attractive and I'm not even gay
yepp to both

>Can't tell if you mean Kinneman, Courtney or Ben I'm offended either way
that blonde dude behind smith

I fucking love Henry Cavill. Fuck that gay fuck the rock. He's a faggot and he's the real reason why Brendan Fraser's career went down the tubes.

Fuck you doubly, that stick insect looks nothing like Lundgren.

The nerve of this character..

>He's a faggot and he's the real reason why Brendan Fraser's career went down the tubes.

Not true at all, pic related Brendan has ALWAYS been the source of his own misfortune.

In this version.

Dude all Swedes look alike.

Will pulling a JUST face.

>Dude all Swedes look alike.

RACIST