this (((guy)))

> this (((guy)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-b_NXATIBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> le brother gets murdered by a nig so I spread by ass cheeks apart to defend blacks man.
> le tom Brady is evil Cause he won't reveal his political opinions man.
Not even once with this cuck. Get the rope.

>WHITE "PEOPLE" NEED TO APOLOGIZE AND ANSWER FOR KAEPERNICK NOT GETTING A JOB

he worships blacks. in boxing he always goes for the black boxer against anyone from a white guy, latino guy or asian guy. the fact a nig killed a family member just shows how cuck these people are. they blame everyone else but the guy who killed.

skip hates niggers

Stop watching ESPN

>watching espn

lel

as pol as this sounds, have to agree

Welcome to the > white guilt zone.
So pathetic. New Yorkers are soft ass cucks

>espn

Look at him piss himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-b_NXATIBk

Y'all know he invented ATH, right?

"You thought you WON the fight? Why?"

>as much as this goes against my feelings, have to agree

ftfy.

seriously what the fuck

I want Sup Forums to leave.

learn to deal with it

for people who think this take a look outside, turn on the TV, or go on a newsight, racial tensions are boiling over in the streets it is not the work of the posters on the politically incorrect chatroom on your favorite USSR military IRC.

Whatcha gonna do about it punk

Shannon and Skip are better

Deal with it Antifa faggot

>On October 12, 2004, writer Sam Kellerman, (brother of boxing analyst Max Kellerman), was killed in a homicide but his body was not found until October 17. Butler was considered a suspect; he had been friends with Kellerman for ten years.

>The suspected motive for the murder was that Kellerman asked Butler to move out of Kellerman's apartment. Butler, who was struggling to revive his career and suffering through a difficult relationship with his girlfriend and child, picked up a hammer and killed Kellerman and then torched his house.[5]

I love how he says the "washington team" in order to avoid saying redskins (a name most natives don't give a shit about).. I hope the redskins win the fucking superbowl just so he has to talk about them, fucking faggot

Bane?

That's brutal

>Truth and Reconciliation process
What? They let murders go free? What the hell South Africa?

Isn't that the most Christian thing to do?

Reading this shit furtherit is disgusting. They kill her barbarically but let these people go from murder because they said they killed based on political motivation? So you can kill the president of South Africa and go free if you say it was just political motivation? This country is fucking horrible.

>letting murders go free
What exactly deters murder then if there is no punishment and these "people" thought it was ok to kill someone because she was white?

Stop watching the ZOG box

around blacks...

>Brady will fall off a cliff!
>being saying this for the last 3 years

why does Disney keep this cuck around?

Disney is one of the most chucked companies in the world they actively encourage this

holy trinity of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. we will never separate. Brothers til the end.

It is the logical thing for Brady to fall off of a cliff. He's 40 years old. It's a testament to his greatness that he's maintained such a high skill level but it can't last forever, as much as I hope it does.

Still, you shouldn't shit on Kellerman for expecting him to drop off at his age, that's only natural. There are plenty of other reasons to hate this retard.

Sup Forums is one of the least Sup Forums boards I post on, second only to Sup Forums. Sup Forums on the other hand...

We cannot try to understand or take part in the lawlessness of the world. It is the devil's playground. What we can do is live in the Jesus taught us to, which is to love our enemies and turn the other cheek. What comes of those who engage in evil and sin is up to God's judgement. We have no right to judge ourselves.

>implying
Sup Forums is the mastermind behind all of this. Have you noticed that "Are traps gay?" has seeped into normalfag conversation? They're playing 64D chess.

There's a reason they keep pairing him with the worst espn people. Makes him seem not totally terrible in comparison

>people unironically watch this literal click bait shit instead of glorious SKYEEEUP

>racial tensions are boiling over in the streets it is not the work of the posters on the politically incorrect chatroom on your favorite USSR military IRC.
Yeah, but we have a board to obsess over this and it's not this one.

>Sup Forums is one of the least Sup Forums boards I post on
The fuck are you talking about?

His brother was cuxking James "the hammer" Butler, a boxer known for a dirty shot after a fight and being a nigger.
He was letting him "get his life together" living on his couch. He killed Maxs brother with a hammer then burned his house down. Forever cucked faggot kellerman.

Lel this

he is a thousand times better than skip purely on the basis that he isn't a sadboyscuck