Potential happening?

Top ministers in Belgium have been placed under police protection due to terror threats.

hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20160618_02345539/topministers-onder-politiebescherming-na-terreurdreiging

Other urls found in this thread:

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The Coordinating Body for Threat Analysis OCAD has serious indications that armed Syrian terrorist cells are targeting four top ministers of the federal government: Prime Minister Charles Michel (MR), Foreign Minister Didier Reynders (MR), Interior Minister Jan Jambon (N-VA) and Justice Minister Koen Geens (CD & V).

bump

bump

Bumping

Aren't those 4 people their greatest allies?

Bumpp

>Santa is off to kill Muslims just like I asked for
I knew he was real. I knew it.

What the fuck are you doing Europe? You let these people in and they do crazy shit and you still let them in? I thought y'all were all white and intelligent, does 2+2=5 over there? Anyways I'm sorry y'all are dealing with this shit. Really fucking blows and it's partially because we stick our dick everywhere it doesn't belong foreign policy wise.

KEK

maybe its a counter. killing the people in charge would potentially stop the influx of migrants. they're doing damage control by making it public.

hmm

Europa gonna Europa

And at least 40 anti-terror raids overnight.

Sounds a lot like the week before the Brussels bombings when there were shit tons of arrests and police raids.

Why do they slap with fingers only? It's the most unsatisfying way to slap people.

It's about dominance and power and not about hurting her

Of course Germany knows.

Will Euro 2016 get hit? Could this be 9/11 2: Europe Edition? Would make sense since many countries love football. I would love if that happened, the right will rise up and the football hooligans will be at the head of it

Unfortunately Muslims are dumb faggots they are too stupid to plan a big thing.

I wouldn't miss them desu
They get police protection and in the meantime forbid us to own firearms

They are rolling up terror cells everywhere, but for every terrorist they catch there are 10 more running around free

we wouldn't lose anything of value
most of our ministers are completely incompetent on every level and they just shuffle posts around every election

Tbqh we should just let the military take over our shit. They are already fixing everything to this point. That's the only way this country could be saved man

They wont let you have guns, but the slightest threat and they can get the gov to protect them with their guns. Even better, any terrorist can buy firearms on the street there for less than a month of gibsmedat.

If they came to France and killed Hollande and Valis, no fucks would be given. Probably the police wouldn't even try hard to catch them.

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/new-docs-from-dnc/