FC Barcelona

Serious talk, do you guys think they are done? Do you think Messi won't sign the new contract? Just seems like they have lost it.

Is anything going to stop Real Madrid from finally winning the treble this season?

>real madrid
>ever winning the treble
lel.

About Barca though. The best thing the could do is get rid of the board and replaced by people who put more faith in the manager.

>Neymar leaves
>Barcelona start playing like shit

Coincidence? I think not

bring back poop guardiolel

It seriously seems like it could finally happen if they won't have a shit ton of injuries

Yeah it really isn't, I honestly feel like they are going to lose more of their best players. And not going to be able to just buy new star players.

HAPPENING in barcelona. possible van of peace.

Also, buy Sarabia, Martinez, Coutinho and Insigne

Barcelona historically was on par with Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Bilbao, they lack the widespread support Real has across Spain.
What they have achieved in the last 15 years is amazing, but it wasn't going to last forever.

>Barcelona was the factor for Madrid not winning the treble
Real Chadrid doesnt care for minor cups like la Copa del rey

no, they're finished. Messi and Busquets are their only good players.

in 2017 Suarez, Pique, Alba, Mascherano, Iniesta and Rakitic have all looked a shadow of the players they were in 2015. it looks like a permanent age-related decline imo.

added to that their signings since last summer have been a joke. Umtiti, Gomes, Paulinho, Digne, Vidal, Acacer and Delofeuo are all dreadful and not good enough for a club like Barca.

it's quite funny because Messi will want to leave now because the squad isn't good enough, and the reason they probably cant sign anyone good to make it better is because Messi's wages and contract cost too much. literally LMAOing @ barca's life

Don't be silly, lad.

Athletic Bilbao and Atletico Madrid*

No, I don't just mean Barcelona. I doubt any team in Europe will be able to stop them this season.

I feel like they will have serious problems trying to buy more star players, especially if this season goes to total shit.

>This entire post

Fuck (You)

As long as they have money they will always attract star players.

managers not up to it either

IT JUST GETS WORSE

I guess, I mean even PSG could get Neymar.

It's Laporta!!!!!!!

They dont look like an appealing club right know.
Too (rightfully, but still) focused on Messi, with a traditional stupid board and a literally who 8outside of Spain) coach.

>Buy Sarabia

Good luck

..................for fucks sake Europe, cant you just shoot each other like normal people? Using trucks leaves human body parts smeared and scattered all over and its really inconsiderate city staff who have to clean it up.

Especially when they're underpaid Eurospics

Aw man shit gets even worse

Yeah now they have someone I honestly haven't even heard of before. Surely I can't be the only one

>inconsiderate to*

>outside of a kosher restaurant

OHH YES

>he loyalty is more important than money in football

lel

League tiltles by 1984:

Real: 20
Barcelona: 9
Athletic Bilbao: 8
Atletico Madrid: 8
Valencia: 4

Copa del Rey by 1984:

Athletic Bilbao: 23
Barcelona: 20
Real: 15
Atletico Madrid: 5
Valencia: 5

Barca loses yesterday and both Super Cup games. Coincidence? I think not.

Spain it's not England in that terms, you know what happened when the last player did that (Figo).

>1984
>15 years ago

Is this Moor fucking mental?

You're comparing apples and oranges, lad

I kek'd.

there was no contact. they just dived and rolled around.

#NotAllVans #Respect #RealMadrid

he's more or less right though

Yeah, no.

Barca is and always will be a Halal wannabe. Their timing with players like Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and integrating young Messi in such a team was phenomenal and key to all.

Eto and Ronaldinho showed Barca that they can and ever since these young key players got out of the academy their success was set.

What now?

>he's too young to remember late 90s and early 2000s Barcelona being utter horse

embarrassing. go and look at their league finishes and european campaigns in that period underager

They need Laporta and a manager that understands the importance of following Cruyff's ideas (i.e. la masia, scouting, possession football, etc.). These days they are kicking out decent prospects and shelling out gorrillions for non-dabbing pacy nigras. It's like they literally gave in to madness after he died ;_;
Maybe Xavi can make them sane again after he gets his management degree.

I agree with everything but umtiti, he is actually a good player, but yeah age has fucked them up bad and there is no way back

Fin de ciclo.

>embarrassing. go and look at their league finishes and european campaigns in that period underager
>late 90s and early 2000s

1995–96 La Liga - 3rd
1996–97 La Liga - 2nd
1997–98 La Liga - 1st
1998–99 La Liga - 1st
1999–00 La Liga - 2nd
2000–01 La Liga - 4th
2002–03 La Liga - 6th
2003–04 La Liga - 2nd
2004–05 La Liga - 1st

1999-00 CL - Semifinals
2001-02 CL - Semifinals
2002-03 CL - Quaterfinals

1996–97 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup

1995–96 UEFA Cup - Semifinals
2000–01 UEFA Cup - Semifinals

So that's 3 league titles, 3 runners-up and two other top 4 places, twice semi-finalists and quaterfinalists in the CL, a CWC and two semifinals places in the UEFA Cup. Pretty clear who the babby is here, you fucking uneducated plebian titend. And why do you fuckwits keep changing the time-periods?

>no iceberg with the Real logo on it
cmon bruh try harder

Don't think they are done but they know that its a cycle and the cycle of this team is coming to an end due to age. eventually Pep will come back and buy new young players and recreate the cycle as will RM as their players get old and run out of steam.

Change the RM badge to Bartomeu's face

>no lifeboat with neyney

>do you guys think they are done?
I fucking hope so.
Anyone who doesn't realize the damage uefalona has done to football is retarded and underaged. They are done, they're customers are seething, and I'm enjoying every second of it.

someone pls improve on this

>1995 is the late 90s
>2005 is the early 00s

you ruined your entire arguemnt there mate

Woops.

>n-no you're not allowed to use those times

Kek. Get back on mammy's titty, you absolute child.

the management of the last 10 years was the culprit

Very nice

Put Alba diving into the ocean off the deck

Does this mean I can't attack Barcelona now? Fuck it, Barce are fucking scum. Only fucking tourists died today.

>orchestrate a terror attack because you don't want to resign as president
how scummy can one guy be

I'll do you one better

As a Real fan, I hope not. Both rivals need each other for competitiveness.; and no one wants La Liga to end up like /bundes/.

HOWEVER

Messi has to go. Or should have went instead of Neymar. Barca needs new blood, and hopefully they'll get them after WC18.

>Messi has to go.
Yes, get rid of the only world class thing still left in that sorry pile of shit squad. A player who will guarantee you at least 40-50 goals per season

>messi signs to psg

poor neymar

They were playing like shit even with Nerman last season. Also you retards forget Nerman had a dry spell in the middle of the season when Barca needed to beat shitters.

I want Barca to decline while the rest of the teams rise up and build to force competition. Many teams in La Liga either succumb to the Madrid/Barca transfers but they should focus on strengthening their teams. I wouldnt mind Madrid dominating as long as they scrape past each title with a 1-6 point lead over the rest. I'd love for the top 8 to be hard fought between Real Madrid, Atlético, Barca, Sevilla, Socidad, Villarreal, Socidad and Bilbao. Along with surprising wins like Celta where they become known as Giant killers

kek i remember the dutch invasion in barca

Alright Sup Forums who can barca realistically sign to become great again?

no you don't

Tell me about Athletic Bilbao, from what I know (which is very little) I'm inclined to rate them and I like their colours

okay lad ;)

Arturo Vidal, Countinho, De Gea, Thiago, Marco Reus, Dybala, Romagnoli

>>/reddit/

Back you go

>Serious talk, do you guys think they are done?
Yes
>Do you think Messi won't sign the new contract?He will
>Is anything going to stop Real Madrid from finally winning the treble this season?
It's theirs to lose, but I do think they'll slip up in either the cup or the CL.

>King's Cup
>won 43 out of 68 times by teams who hate the King

I've never been to that site and never will, i just think la Liga would be better off like the seríe a bit higher quality

Actually why don't they go for Vidal or Thiago?

Seems like a better option than Coutinho

Bring Laporta back, kick out the jews in charge and make Barcelona great again.

Because the board is retarded. It's already been revealed that the Paulinho signing was to benefit Bartomeu's company. So you have to wonder what reasoning there actually is in the players they're targeting.

The board is pretty retarded desu, they somehow managed to fuck up a team that was once one of the best in the world

They will become irrelevant within 3 years

>4-0 against PSG
>3-0 against Juventus

>arbitrary years

Please no bully

>Marco Rice
>Hoping Missi and Suarez play every game of the season.

Are you even trying Poo?

Please god let them get desperate enough to try and buy reus. His ankles exploding 2 months into the season will be amazing

Midfield is their whole problem

For the last decade everyone who faces Barca has known their defence isn't great, and that if you can get at them there's always a good opportunity to score

The issue was they bossed the game so much you never could more than like twice a game

Now they don't, iniesta is nothing like the player he was a few years ago, rakatic has been poor since they won the treble, busquets is solid but now he has way more to do since they don't control the game

Neymar is excellent but honestly replaceable, there are many talented attackers, there aren't however many world class midfielders who can boss the game

Coutinho certainly won't give you that

Barcelona created this Madrid. Florentino chose built a deep squad that had tones of tactical variations to kill Barça which made Madrid more interested in developing and buying good role players. On the other hand Barça went full meme with "La Masia" claiming that it was a gold mine when it has always been a cesspoll that lucked out with their generation. As nothing but Deulofeu's came put of la Masia the team grew old and became a meme with time. Barça has done such a shit job at scouting that they won't be back as a top club until 5-10 years from now. Expending money on Coutinho and le pacy french nigger are just patches. They won't fix the lack of tactics,depth and talent that the squad has.
ITT:Barça's success killed them

Ummmmmm sweeties

Munir=messi
Roberto=xavi
D.Suarez=iniesta

Barca really shouldn't have tried to buy Verrati from PSG, now Qatar is pissed. First they buy Moneymar, next they send terrorists in town.

>make a butt load of money

jst need to sale those flops for cheap and go deepr into debt getting the dybalas and griezmans. cant say i'm not enjoying their troubles though

sheiiiit

The Nerman deal was going to happen even if Barca didnt bother with Verratti since Nerman had plans to leave before the summer.

>Barca's success killed them
>Bartomeu and his jews killed them
Ftfy. Being back based Laporta who will kick the jews and retards like Pep Segura out of the club.

Pretty much agree with all of this, although I wouldn't say Suarez looks like a shadow of his 2015 self but the overall composition of the squad and how it has declined limits his ability to be as effective.

Oh you. You so funny, made me reply to my own post. Have a you!

good I hope this vile team crashes and real madrid follows them down

Laporta was shit at manegering as well. Barça has always had crap at the top of their club

True this

>Serious talk, do you guys think they are done?
Hope not
Beating them when they are actually good is way more glorious