ITT: Times in sports where the rules were abused

ITT: Times in sports where the rules were abused

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4lVCF8c5zk
espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/20294816/skunk-outfield-how-most-epic-trick-play-history-broke-baseball
youtube.com/watch?v=baCeMpAZIgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When NFL allowed players to take meals in McDonalds so they got fat faster

The ravens holding on late game punts to run the clock out

good post

Soccer teams used to go up 1-0 then pass the ball back to their goalkeeper, who would pick it up and and hold on to it for a while before rolling it to a defender, who passed it back to him, and so on. Boring as shit, they had to introduce a new rule to get rid of it.

Josh Koschek pretending to be TKO'D by an illegal knee strike that didn't actually hit him at all

he was properly punished for that

Why only americans tought this was absurd? He committed a violation and got punished for it, the retarded Ghana players that wasn't competent enough to convert the penal.

Things wrong with your reply:
1 - Thought, not tought
2 - You assume americans are smart enough to understand football
3 - You regard americans' opinions
4 - Your english sucks
5 - No, openenglish won't help you
6 - Who the fuck uses 'convert the penal'?
7 - 1
8 - You are stupid
9 - You should go back to 55chan
10 - You should kill yourself

Almost every rule of the NFL designed to counter a plothole, which ends in bigger plotholes

I really, really like this post.

Every year they find a new loophole, it's fun

His existence

>Who the fuck uses 'convert the penal'?
A missionary on his way to a prison?

Nah, I'm just gonna stick around here and keep making posts with my broken english just to trigger your vira-lata ass.

I'm pretty the Brits were the ones triggered the most
Americans couldn't care less

youtube.com/watch?v=w4lVCF8c5zk

Glad this cheater got what he deserved.

An official making a call is hardly an abuse of the rules.

Reggie Miller and Dwayne Wade launching themselves into players for easy fouls.

Wrong. That's a legal goal

at the time it was the correct call

hack a x

Night Train Lane is the reason pulling the facemask in handegg is outlawed, he delivered some nasty shots while it was legal

Aaron Rodgers over-inflating the ball to his specifications because it made it easier to throw or something.

I don't understand. What happened here?

>7 - 1
hue

he deliberately blocks his own team's chance to score and gets chased by angry teammates

>his own team's chance
>angry teammates
I don't think that's right

Gj anĂ£o, vira-lataing should be a bannable offense tee bee aytch

He's not a player, he's one of the sideline staff who illegally interferes with play to stop a goal and is chased by the opposing team and fans.

the guy isn't a player. He is the gatorade boy or something. His team would be relegated in a state league or something

shit like this makes football the best sport, if you don't appreciate plays like that then you don't like football as far ad I'm concerned

??? everyone I know thought that shit was hilarious and awesome

Skunk in the outfield

espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/20294816/skunk-outfield-how-most-epic-trick-play-history-broke-baseball

But it won them the game

>the part where people start chasing him

>7-1
>that flag
good stuff

and? there is nothing in the rules about awarding a goal "if it would have gone in"

And how their first instinct as soccer players is to try to kick him and not chase him down and tackle him

For me, it's when he throws the bottle holder on the face of the ballman.

youtube.com/watch?v=baCeMpAZIgI