'Barcelona are being destroyed' says Laporta

goal.com/story/barcelona-are-being-destroyed/

>Bartomeu has Barca kidnapped with intoxication, with lies… and on top of that he is a president who is facing charges, so in that respect he isn’t very trustworthy.

>“Now we have a club in which the president is facing charges, the ex-president, who as I say is the one who controls the current president, is in jail… they took Unicef off the shirt and put it on the bum, a series of decisions that have greatly damaged the image of Barca.”

Wew, the absolute fucking state of Barça. Looking at pic related is just depressing nowadays.

#prayforbarcelona #notallronaldos

>“They don’t have credibility,” Laporta said. >“They have a very bad image all over the world. Before, I remember that the players even came earning less money. Why? Because they were excited to play alongside, at that time, Ronaldinho, or Deco, now Messi, Xavi is no longer there, Iniesta… They had to be excited. Before, when we had Ronaldinho, Messi, Deco, Eto’o, all of them.

I was thinking the same thing. When you waste money on the wrong players it costs you double. And it could take you years to stop that vicious cycle.

This
Who the fuck wants to take less money with the "great" privilege of playing with shitters like Gomes, Rakitic, Deluflop. They bring in shit players and now they reap the consequences.

good

FUCK uefalona

t. Halal paki

The only player with any prestige now is Messi. Arguably Suarez too he lacks star power imo.

Suarez is the best pure goal scorer alive desu, he's just had a bad run of form to start this season

Nothing better than seeing the downfall of uefalona

Rakatic is clearly better than the other two you mentioned..

>>>goal.com
Trash

I wish it would have been Real Madrid instead fám

Suarez, Benzema & LEwy are the best #9s about today. Suarez is the best since R9

Iniesta is arguably the GOAT. Busquets is one of the all time great DMs too.

They REALLY fucked up letting Neymar & Dani Alves go. Thiago too. Could/should have got Asensio too. With them the team looks completely different. Add Veratti, a solid new CB and they'd match anyone.

>with lies
Why Spaniards like to lie so much la

Said the man who start this mess with Bartomeu & Rosell as member of the board. The same man who fuck up the "wage system" with the 'best wages for the best players'. The same man that literally stolen club money for 'official celebrations'.

Yes, Barsa need him back.

You know he's a literal mafioso that was condemned in a court right?

I mean Laporta talking about image, morality and decency is like having Pol Pot lecturing on human rights...

>Suarez is the best pure goal scorer alive
Ronaldo is only gone for 4 games, he hasn't died lmao.

Barcelona are cheats, they are corrupt at all levels, what you're seeing now is what lies beneath.

Barce screwed PSG in the champions league, now PSG are getting their revenge, first they cuck you with Neymar, then they send one of their funded operatives to enrich your streets, where it hurts most, right between your legs, in the tourism.

Barcelona is a scummy cheating whore.

Remember, Qatar owns PSG and funds ISIS, Barce just screwed the wrong club. You've been screwing over British and Northern teams for years, finally you've cheated a crazed madman, and now you're eating the fruits of your labors.

Funny when they won their second treble in 14/15 I honestly thought Real was going to shit & Ronaldo would leave, then Zidane comes & they cheat their way to back to back Champions League trophies & now Barca is rife with corruption & mismanagement.

All they had to do was get a good manager & sign a backup forward + a world class midfielder for Iniesta and now their team is a massive fucking shambles. Suarez has gone to shit, Neymar gone, buckets is struggling, Iniesta is getting old, Rakitic can't carry the midfield and the defense is going to shit as is their style of play.

Truly this is the greatest sport on earth with the most drama, the most emotion and the craziest events.

What should Barca do?

>Ronaldo leaving because Farca does this or that or whatnot

It's Messi the one that's gonna leave, just like Neymar.

That's the DNA of Barsa, eternally measuring themselves by comparing with Real Madrid. They need RM to exist in their universe, whereas for Real Madrid, Real Madrid itself is the one and only measure of things and Farca is just some irrelevant butthurt rock out there.

Laporta was corrupt but at least under him La Masia was prominent and Barca won a treble.

>Remember, Qatar funds ISIS
Saudi lies. Bullshit Arab politics, if anyone funds ISIS it's the Saudi, as always.

Why am I not surprised that it takes a Swede to so fiercely defend Qatar?

Bartomeu is Barcelona's own Ramón Calderón

Did you think this through, or did you not catch my obvious criticism of Saudi Arabia? Or what kind of nonsense argument is this meant to be?

Laporta is the classic crook with muhh FAMILIA mentality

Amazing they only paid 20 million for him.

>buckets

You misspelled biscuits

>Laporta
>One of the most corrupt presidents of Barcelona
>Was president when some of the more pure Uefalona moments happened
Top lel