Leak it deak

leak it deak

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/features/mgmt-on-new-lp-playing-kids-live-oracular-11-years-later-w515791
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

expand the pand

is it good?

it’s not out

I have an advanced copy. It's awful

leak it to spite them please

don't dodge the question

i’m not dodging it
i can’t tell you
it’s not out

No you dont

hoping its better than the s/t

leak it deak

leak it deak

leak it deak

uploading now

Thanks

no u arent

thanks

17%

Nice

wow great, can't wait!

sent ;)

Be the hero user

>2018
>still not handing it over

leak it deak

expectations for the album? what do u doods think of the singles?

Singles are amazing so far, thought the self titled album was kind of a mixed bag and am really looking forward to the new album. Really fucking nice sound they got there.

Combination of their past 3 albums to one single super album. I think it will be very well received by everyone

I just read yesterday that this album has been finished since April 2017. It's incredibly annoying to have to wait more than half a year to hear it.

Looking at the things they released since then makes me realize they may not understand when an album is good or not.

fuck, this meme always makes me laugh. but yeah, leak it deak.

Yeah it really sucks for us and them. rollingstone.com/music/features/mgmt-on-new-lp-playing-kids-live-oracular-11-years-later-w515791
I think Columbia was busy marketing the shitty lcd sound system and haim records in the time LDA was supposed to be released. The band themselves said they thought the album was coming out in the fall at a live show.

I hope they break up after this one, as to not ruin there discography. of course Andrew would go on to make a solo album better than anything the band ever released

You’re crazy. They absolutely need each other. Ben and Andrew are like pb&j. Most of their songs were written by only them two except on Congratulations where they brought the live band with them to write/record. Although it would be great to hear solo material from both of them I still want them together

AOTY 2018 easily, maybe even AOTD (Decade)

Fuck, that article is goddamn terrible. Completely dismissing Congratulations, and to a lesser extent, their s/t.

Why is mu so reddit? MGMT is about as entry level and normie as it gets, i remember when OS came out my teenage sister was "obsessed" with them

>kda
>we want the call of duty audience

Obviously you haven’t listened to Congratulations and s/t you pleb. MGMT are patrician as fuck.

did you ignore what i just said? my teenage normie sister loved them, that sounds like some garbage to me

Sounds like your teen sister has better taste than you do. You’re ignorant ass probably only knows Kids and electric feel by them.

you type like a teenager, you also have the opinions of a teenager, im going to have to assume youre a teenager. how old were you when OS came out bud?

Nice ad hominem. Proves my point you know nothing about the band so your dumbass arguement is invalid.

ad hominem? where was our conversation supposed to go? you said my teen sister had good taste and that im ignorant for "only hearing kids and eletric eel". Im sorry but its not ad hominem to call you out for obviously being a teenager, that's where our argument was headed. I must be being baited, but for the record I've heard all of their albums and they're all uninspired psychedelic pop that appeals to normies and children. or is that ad hominem too?

Autism

ad hominem

(You)

Lmao

>probably only knows
All you had to say was I have a different opinion and you wouldn’t get yourself so worked up about this. But you chose to act like your opinion is fact. And for the record I am not a teenager if you really wanted to know so badly

you telling me that i know nothing about the band sure sounds like you antagonizing me, alos im positive youre underage

Just give up, you’re projecting hard

do you know what projecting means? or are you just eager to spout words you see posted on Sup Forums because youre a child?

You are a child, crawling on his kneeeess towards it. Just stop.

ad hominem bro!!!

A family anons wanted, to be haunted

well im done with you child, long story short, mgmt is bad, youre underage, and im smarter than youo

You were only successful in making yourself look really stupid. Congratulations :)

bye bye!

They're better than anything on the last one, that's for sure.
I like the Congratulations/Ariel Pink-inspired psych sound, I'm excited for it. And I wasn't expecting anything before the singles were released

Not likely. Andrew has released a few solo tracks over the years and they're pretty boring. Ben definitely brings a lot of the uniqueness to their music, at least in terms of arrangement and production

>MGMT and Franz Ferdinand dropping albums on the same day

What year is it?