Its a Howard tells a caller to stop listening to his show if he doesn't like his PC attitude episode

>Its a Howard tells a caller to stop listening to his show if he doesn't like his PC attitude episode

He looks amazing for 62

nice wig howard

How do you know it's a wig? His hair doesn't look like it's changed at all. Some ppl just have good genes

>HEY HOYWARD, I LUV YOU MAH AND IVE BEEN WATCHING THE SHOAH FOR TWENTY YEARS, BUT MAHN, THE QUALITY HAS GONE DOWNHILL, YOU GOT ALL THESE BROADS BUT ITS THE SAME SHIT, WHY DONT U BRING BACK ARTIE OR THE OTHER GUYS MAHN, OLD JIMMY? I KNOW I KNOW YOU DONT LIKE EM BUT...

>Listen, Pal, this is what's working right now. I'm liking the show and if you don't like it, fuck off!

>LISTEN HOWARD, IM JUST SAYIN MAN, BRING BACK THE OL' GANG NUAMSAYIN

*ROBIN BUTTS IN*

>"WHY DON'T YOU STOP LISTENING THEN? HAHAHAHAHAHA, WHY DON'T YOU STOP LISTENING? TURN IT OFF! HAHA! RIGHT?!"

*Howard clearly jaded*

>"YAH!"

So is the show shit now or something? I don't get Sirius

yeah his hair hasn't changed since he's been wearing a wig, idiot.

>it's a "howard is an ugly unfunny talentless degenerate jew" episode

>it's a Robin attempts to say something funny but no one laughs and Howard repeats it and Robin laughs
I've been listening for twenty years and noticing this was a curse. It happens so often and it's all I can focus on. I hate hat bitch.

>shit now
It was always shit.

She has a great laugh though

his father is bald as fuck

Baldness comes from the mothers side

It's not that cut and dry. My dad and mom's dad were both bald as fuck by their early 20s, I'm 32 and have yet to show any signs of balding. I think Stern has had some plugs to thicken out the front but I don't buy that it's a wig.

>degenerate
What do you mean?

Telling people to not listen anymore who call to complain is literally what they tell you day 1 of them putting a hot mic in front of you on college radio.

What else are you gonna say, "SURE THING ILL CHANGE?!?!"

Another thing you don't ever do is never listen to the request line and in general never listen to anything people who call in have to say. They are such a small slice of your listeners it doesn't give you any insight.

> it's a Howard talks about his celebrity friends AGAIN and reminds his audience about how much he sold out episode

Those are my FAVORITE

So is my dad but i have all my hair
myth

it'll be the death of stern when beet kicks the bucket

could be

I doubt it. Beet is hardly there anymore and when he is they just feed him lines.

I hate hat bitch too

Not so different from the beginning when it was Sean feeding him lines. God I hated that dude, was always there with a smug smile.

>most famous subversive jew is now politically correct

All you need is to not be fat, have a good dentist to give you crowns, and have a good hair system.

>His hair doesn't look like it's changed at all.
That's the point. That's the goal for any wig maker.
It's almost impossible to have hair that thick at that age, even for women.
He also claims he doesn't dye his hair, which is impossible for a 60 something year old, especially with hair that dark, they are the first to get grey hairs, and Howard has a grey beard. I think he's telling the truth when he says he doesn't dye it, because you don't need to dye a wig.

I find it really annoying.
I always liked hearing Benjy's laugh in the background though.