ONE OF THE ATTACKERS IS A BERBER

ONE OF THE ATTACKERS IS A BERBER

could this be Zizous retribution for 5 JOGOS?

what do those words mean?
>berber
>zizous
>jogos

>tp
>tf
>ta

at least Mexicans work, what the fuck is the point of letting in Muslims?

lol

yes, it was Zidane who planned the attack

Good boy points at the UN.

kek

Serious question: Is this /bundes/?

they do say his counter attack is the best around

no this is /trans/

Looks like any average Scatalan

doner shops are delicious

pretty sure zidane is kabyle

you're thinking of salvadoreans. mexicans don't do a god damned thing. fat, lazy pricks the lot of 'em.

>Soprano

what a fucking pleb

does he have a Scarface poster in his bedroom?

we have those too except they're run by Christians that escape Muslim lands

>Inicie el plan

>mes que un club

>Driss Oukabir

damn white nazis! we need to act right NOW!

Kayble people are Berbers, they're more European looking than the average Berber though. Most Berbers have an Arab phenotype

Reported pic of the alleged planner giving the counter attack go

FUCKING BARCA SUPREMACIST! WILL MESSI DISAVOW?

why did he do it?

BREAKING NEWS

ALLEGED RING LEADER PHOTOGRAPHED INSTRUCTING THE DRIVE TO TURN INTO LAS RAMBLAS

BASED berbers absolutely destroying Barca this week. How can Scatalans ever recover?

>Soprano

>Most Berbers have an Arab phenotype
Not really, it's just that most 'Arabs' aren't, genetically. North Africans and Saudis or Yemenis look really different, even though the skin tone isn't that far off.
It's like saying Brits and Russians look the same.

the sad thing is, the salvadorans that do work are the ones who leave this country and go to yours

Oh look, the shitskins favorite club is being deepthroated again
Kebabs or Mexicans spics in general, they're all the same garbage
Fuck to the halal subreddit

>brits and russians look the same
both are inbred so there is some truth to it.

by work you mean kill people? MS13 is the biggest gang here.

Kek

you do get the worst of the worst, I give you that

The MS13 was born there john. It was born from salvadorian assholes but it was born there

Then you assholes sent it to us, and our governments were too incompetent to handle them

they mostly keep it among themselves. i used to be an assistant manager at a subway and we had two salvadorean guys who worked like robots. fired all the stupid teenagers and had them working 120 hours a week combined.

Ok Brhyan

i have no idea whats a berber

Is there any "good" safe country left???

>salvadoreans
False, everyone I've hired from South America has been complete shit and completely avoid them now (their accent is very noticeable). Mexicans on the other hand are very hard workers. Mexicans, NOT chicanos, since chicanos are equally as shit as Central Americans.

>they mostly keep it among themselves
You're a fucking liar. I'm starting to think you're a Salvadorian yourself.

You are such a fucking idiot and considering your length of posts it's clear you're not even baiting which is just terrible.
>lack of integration
Plenty of other communities have failed in integration - because multiculturalism is shit - but you don't see them killing people because of it. Just Islam. Plenty of Chinese people in the UK. They've not got a subset declaring war on the west.
>Wahhabism
>social media
Again with you and "disillusionment". Someone telling you to do something doesn't mean you have to. Most people in this thread are disillusioned. It doesn't mean they're going to go and kill a bunch of strangers on the street tomorrow. The reason extremist propaganda is more effective on muslims is because Islam is inherently violent and the prophet of their religion exhorts them to kill non believers.
>western powers completely fucking things over in the middle east
Ah yes muh Iraq war is the reasons Moroccans and European born muslims are blowing up and running over citizens from countries that have nothing to do with the war on terror.
>poverty
Far more non-muslims than muslims below the poverty line. They're not cutting off heads because of it.

Apologists like you are worse that the terrorists. At least they believe they've got paradise waiting for them on the other side if they mow down a bunch of shoppers or blow up children. What's in it for you?

kek i was writing a huge reply to him too when the thread got pruned. oh well. in a nutshell: his """complex""" train of thought is very basic in the nature versus nurture debate so further words are not needed.

you DO NOT fuck with flo perez

nope, i'm polish. i hear about them dumping bodies out east sometimes but i've never seen anything about white people getting killed by them.

>T-Thanks su Florentineza

jestes naprawde polak? :DDD ho na karachan kurwa XD

are you okay, son?

>says he polish
>doesnt understand a single polish word
>doesnt recognize basic polish chan speak

muh heritage, ladies and gentlemen

because he's a spic, dumbass

American Secret Service everyone.

what i meant was i'm an american, with a polish last name, thus the pasty complexion.

>SE Al-QUEDA

revenge for not being the one who will replace nerman

kek

Fucking Ramsey scored against Leicester. He has to stop.

watch it drissy!

southern brazil

Who gives a fuck about them working. Mexican food is godlike.