Nigel Farage's anti-migrant poster reported to police

Nigel Farage's anti-migrant poster reported to police

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/16/nigel-farage-defends-ukip-breaking-point-poster-queue-of-migrants

n anti-migrant poster unveiled by Nigel Farage has been reported to the police with a complaint that it incites racial hatred and breaches UK race laws. On Thursday night Dave Prentis, of the Unison union, said he had written to the Metropolitan police about the poster, which shows a queue of mostly non-white migrants and refugees with the slogan “Breaking point: the EU has failed us all.”

Prentis described the Ukip poster as a “blatant attempt to incite racial hatred”. He said: “This is scaremongering in its most extreme and vile form. Leave campaigners have descended into the gutter with their latest attempt to frighten working people into voting to leave the EU."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PdZVozeYbWA
knightstemplarinternational.com/the-destruction-of-the-indigenous-peoples-of-europe-is-not-an-accident/
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see two women in that entire herd.

Why there are no comments in The Guardian news? I'd like to read what common people thinks about it.

Which is why there are no comments on this article.

>“This is scaremongering in its most extreme and vile form."
>just a picture of refugees

And yet these people will deny that what's happening on this picture is a negative. Even THEY understand how scary it is.

Don't fuck this up Britain, this is your last chance.

>scaremongering
>a photo of reality
kek

Economic migrants*

Fuck stop my sides. Seriously, my mind is fucking blown. Its fear mongering to just show a picture of the thing theyre supposed to be supporting HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAH I'm actually depressed now instead shit
I'm new here btw

I'll continue to call them refugees because it taints the whole idea of refuge.

It's a slippery slope.

>a picture of refugees the media has used countless times
how is that scaremongering? maybe they are talking about the accompanying text?
>the EU has failed us all
nobody can or will dispute this. Remember when they wanted to relocate 100.000 migrants from Italy like, 2 years ago? I think since then maybe 200 have been moved to Sweden. And we still don't have a coordinated border protection effort.
>Breaking Point
even the fucking Dalai Lama said it's too much, and we make deals with dickbags like Erdogan because we can't handle it anymore

so it's not scaremongering, it's just an opinion they don't like to see expressed, got it

Anyone can report anything to the police, the most the cops will do with this is file it in the bin

lurk more

It's still symptomatic for the general butthurt that was caused by this poster.

At least we know by now that this media circus generally helps the cause more than hurts it. Thanks, cucks, to help show this to a lot of people who agree with the message but maybe wouldn't have seen the poster

The fact they are so triggered by it shows how effective the image and arguement made by the poster is.

Genuine questions for Brits - is violation of the racial laws generally understood to mean a white person can't criticize non-whites? Is the law applied fairly?

Second, behind closed doors do people support these laws, and do people ignore the laws and trash other races and religions? And finally, what happens if you're out having a pint with your m80s and you start trash talking Muslims or blacks and people over hear you?

If it is an effective argument for the Right, the Left will seek to rule it out of bounds and make it illegal (or otherwise censored/self-censored/proscribed)

>Kikes who hate whites push for open borders for everyone who isn't Isreal
>Kikes in the press incite hatred for anyone taking a rational position talking about the negative effects of open borders

The only solution is to fucking hang the Jewish traitors in the press. These subversives MUST be called to account. Execute them for the survival of you people.

If it's anything like the Jo Cox article, everyone would call them out on their bullshit.

By now this is standard practice on all european-based news outlets when it comes to articles about the migrant crisis. They are just locked with a copy-paste disclaimer about "because of recurring hate speech"

Not even kidding, almost every newspaper website in Germany does it like that

I don't see any goats...

You've probably seen the military video of the guys banging that goat.

Scroll to 1:00.

youtu.be/PdZVozeYbWA

>showing immigrants is now a hate crime

This is reaching jew levels of eggshell walking auto-offending.

Can't even talk about it, can't show it, can't say it's connected with anything bad, all that's hatespeech.

>Police help, I saw an opinion I don't like!

>Showing the truth is hate speech and scaremongering

The left just try to demonize anything that goes against their way of thinking as racist and bigoted.

ordinary people are getting sick of it, that is why they don`t allow comments on a lot of these stories.

this is part of the reason im kinda glad whites are going extinct. How the fuck does a man sit around and allow this shit? Its a fucking insult and they're too naive to even realize it. What a fucking failure as a man.

Arrest the fucking nonce.

#JusticeforJo

Everybody I know is openly racist or subtly closet racist

>“This is scaremongering in its most extreme and vile form. Leave campaigners have descended into the gutter with their latest attempt to frighten working people into voting to leave the EU."

Well the truth is scary, its not scaremongering if it is true. David Cameron saying that leaving the EU could lead to global conflict is scaremongering since there is no evidence to say this is true.

Literally 1984esque Orwellian nightmare.

*moar
Fixed that for ya faggot.

Yes it is understood to mean that you cannot criticise non whites. Carry a sign that says 'behead those who insult islam' and you will never see trouble. Say 'muslims are paedophiles' and you could very well be arrested if you're unlucky.

Ofc the vast vast majority of the time you'll get away with it. Basically the whole working class community is racist as fuck, all the time. No one has the time or inclination to actually enforce the law all the time.

Still, it's a very real hell. I want out.

>pictures of a horde of male refugees are dangerous
What do they mean by this? Are they racists?

Truth is now "inciting racial hatred" stay stupid remain people.

Nigel is one of my Heroes

It's similar to gays. Talking about what gays do is wrong and makes you weird and peverted. Actually being gay and doing the acts themselves is celebrated and normal.l and can not be judged.

The funny thing is, over here for the leave campaign it's gone from "The EU is great" to "The EU isn't perfect but we can reform it."

The Remain campaign is admitting the EU isn't this utopia they make it out to be and we need to reform it to get the results we want. But we can't reform it, it's leave or be fucked eternally by the EU.

Over here the remain campaign* fuck.

>If Trump gets into office, WWIII will break out
>If Tories get elected thousands of people will die
>If AfD gets votes, fascism looms closer and closer

really, who is the scare monger?

Why?

Britain is so cucked.

I'm all for Britain to leave EU but this is fucking stupid.

All the Pakis, Indians and Carribeans in Britain didn't arrive thanks to the EU but to the Commonwealth. This Farage mong wants to leave the EU but reinforce ties with the commonwealth which means even more muslims and non whites

One of EU goals is white genocide, so it's no wonder they want to censor anyone who openly speaks out on this topic.
knightstemplarinternational.com/the-destruction-of-the-indigenous-peoples-of-europe-is-not-an-accident/

The commonwealth existed long before the 50's immigration plans m8.

I always thought he just said that as a smokescreen

Same here in Australia, article about bullshit celebrity gossip or sports = comments enabled

Any sort of political/current affairs discussion = comments disabled

Funny how that works out

Fucking Unison. Fucking Unite.

Fuck them both. Fucking pieces of shit every one of them.

I can confirm what other poster says.

Minor infractions against minorities by whites get days of newsreaders and politicians collectively blaming white society for the whole incident.

For example a while back some white Chelsea fans in Paris stopped several people getting on a crowded tubetrain and one of those people stopped happened to be black. The narrative of 'Racist white English footy fans stop black man getting on train' was main headline news for days.
The Prime Minister gave statements on it and no expense was spared to track the miscreants down with sackings and prison sentences, public shaming and travel bans all threatened against them once they were found!

On the other hand crimes committed by minorities are hushed up and descriptions fudged etc. the worst being Rotherham but the same thing has happened in dozens of towns all over Britain.

A few weeks ago a BBC radio presenter denied Rotherham had even happened to an american guest when the American queried him on it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFV9jVMtiQY
(skip to 1:30)

Coulters Law (where if the criminal is white, his description is given by the news asap) is also in full effect too here and has been for some time.

After years of this hell I know a lot of people who are leaving or who want to leave. Many say they definitely dont want to contribute anymore.

Let's blame New Zealand, they're the first one to give women the vote.

I'm not even a gun, but that poster triggered the shit out of me.

>The lack of white people in the photo makes it racist.
>The lack of white people in the country is good

"Journalists" these days are just propagandists anyway.

There was very little difference to start with, now there's even less.

I feel like we're living in some kind of bizarre alternate reality.

If I marched into another country and demanded free money and women to impregnate I would be deported and mocked. If I get one million of my young able bodied male countrymen to accompany me, people will instead call us refugees, gives us everything we want and make it taboo to criticise us.

If the people started seeing that the majority are with them on these issues they might question whether their leaders actually represent them. They might even vote for nationalists, imagine how horrible that would be.

Sorry about that guis, we didn't know what we were doing.

Fair enough. Now apologise for The Hobbit and we're cool.

Move to the Britain of the south, comrade :)

I've liked the guardian on facebook so I can read the comments there.

Their articles are nearly always left-biased. Constant Trump bashing yet absolutely nothing about Clinton emails, pro-islam etc.

You will find though, that the most liked comments are nearly always against the article, especially in regards to islam.

It's a positive sign.

Any brit bro wanna build a gun and take one for the team?

He only ever refers to the anglosphere, english speaking part of the commonwealth though....

Mirror that so he points to dubs.

flip it horizontally please, so i can use it to check for dubs

>it incites racial hatred and breaches UK race laws

any argument against their open border policy is racist

waiting

>expand hate speech laws
>immediately begin to suppress dissenting political views
How does the left defend this? Any time the government gains such an extreme amount of power, the first thing it's going to do is use that power to keep itself where it is.

How long until certain political parties are disbanded altogether in the name is "protecting from hatred"? Or people protesting immigration are literally deemed terrorists?

>take a picture of something that actually happened (and is happening)
>accurately describe what it is
>>DEY WAYCIS!!!!!!!!!

So have the SJW's pushed Brexit = anti-immigrant = bigot/racist ?

>Same here in Australia, article about bullshit celebrity gossip or sports = comments enabled
>Any sort of political/current affairs discussion = comments disabled
Sometimes they change their mind when people disagree with the article as well.

Why do pakis and Indians look hideous?

>check'd
Because they are genetically inferior.

>blatant attempt to incite racial hatred

>EU is a race now

Based Nige

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs

Already been tried in last few days kek!

This

The coppers are getting snowed under by all the bullshit laws they have to chase - they collected every mobile phone call and internet search - that data would take decades just to catalogue never mind search

>>take a picture of something that actually happened (and is happening)
>>accurately describe what it is
>>>DEY WAYCIS!!!!!!!!!

This fucking SJW Shills.

Who's the fearmongerer there.
I mean, remain campaign literally said that leaving will cause WW3.

Good. The race laws are shit.

No one said anything about race, though, did they. It's this vagina that mentioned race.

>Showing pictures of migrants is hate speech

Nice try, shill.