Prequel faggots will defend this

>prequel faggots will defend this

Name a SINGLE thing wrong with that scene

The recharge time on the Self-Propelled Heavy Artillery was 3% faster than it should have been according to the technical manual

What game is this?

That gave me autism

gottem

>Sup Forumsirgin scum will defend this

>galaxy far far away
>no concept of cover and ducking
>no concept of fire and maneuver

Jedi didn't know how to lead clones is the excuse given.

The equipment was brand new and therefore hadn't suffered the wear and tear that would eventually degrade overall efficiency by 3%

literally nothing wrong

So now that R1's out are there 3 factions of fanboys?

this is what I expected from the latest battlefront, I was disappoint.

Pretty much this.
>muh "originals and sequels good, prequels bad!"
>muh "everything but the originals is bad!"
>muh "sequels is bad but prequels is good!"

I never watched the prequels but god damn this does not remind me of the first 3 star wars movies at all. Why the fuck is Yoda commanding an army?

They're clones you fool, no need for such tactics when they're completely disposable.

>forgetting the only patrician camp

Star Wars (1977) was a good popcorn film. I haven't seen any of the seven sequels.

Don't watch them. They're fucking ugly garbage. Look at this shit. Is that supposed to be a door or a painting at the end?

>Concentrate all your fire on the nearest starship.
>I beg pardon, sire. Won't we hit our own troops?
>Yes...but theirs will be hit as well. Reserves we have. Attack.

Yoda went a bit over the line there

>muh "greentexting and quoting opinions makes them wrong!"

Holy christ.

It's not just the door, it's the entire section of the room. At 0.04 you can see the whole thing move as they clip it into place.

The funny thing is that now, CGI is basically impeccable for all movies, and nearly inseparable to tell apart. Gods of Egypt looked bad, but it was a bad film.

Troops are pretty disposable too. You only have so many clones, so it makes sense to treat them as a valuable resource, especially considering it's much quicker to fabricate new battle droids than it is to grow new clones.

I wasn't trying to prove anyone wrong, I was making the camps of Star Wars fans into little bitesize chunks, removing any nuances of their argument for comedic effect.

This isn't realistic at all.

>no random jumppack troops flying everywhere
>no one crashing fighters into ground troops
>no one bunny hopping
>no thermal detonator spam
>no one running the wrong way

>77674599
The amount of effort that goes into making a clone and giving it the best training and equipment available means they're probably more expensive to field than a simple volunteer force.

Plus they have accelerated aging. They won't last as long as a regular soldier either. They're just not good value for money really, especially if you have them just standing about waiting to get shot.

I still can't believe they CGI'd Clone Troopers instead of using extras, now that shit is inexcusable

the complete lack of momentum and inertia to the fucking mini death star as it is disabled

>why are games different than movies?

yoda was the worst wtf

That was a joke user. And you accuse ME of having autism...

The CGI in the prequels is unbelievably terrible. That background looks like a sci-fi point and click adventure game from the 90s

What happened to George Lucas that made him think that shit was acceptable?

The ussr shit on Germany because they didn't give a fuck about their troops

If you want to see true autism go to the Star Wars thread on Sup Forums and say that people think that the Prequels are shit

First, that's not true at all. The USSR reorganized it's command structure and changed tactics. They might not have had a chance to do this without their numbers advantage, but they still would've lost if they hadn't changed.
Second, the Republic doesn't have a numbers advantage. Battle droids are literally cannon fodder, clone troopers advantage was supposed to be their ability to use more advance strategy and tactics.

Utmostkek. Thanks user

>What happened to George Lucas that made him think that shit was acceptable?
Power
Unlimited power

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the film Gods of Egypt? It was suppose to be a film about the Egyptian Pantheon Civil War, where Set wants to become King of the Gods after Osiris death? Instead of having Horus created by Isis having sex with the chopped up penis of Osiris, like in the legend. It's just regular sex. Horus and Set have a fight and Horus is banished for losing after having his eye taken! In the actual legend, Horus pretends to submit himself to Set, by having sex with Set, Horus would be seen as a woman and thus throw away his right to lead. Somehow, during fucking, Horus manages to prevent Set's sperm entering him. In turn, Horus ejaculates on a lettecue leaf and feeds it to Set, Set eats this and the sperm of a God is inside him. Next day Set claims victory due to having lain with Horus, but when the other Gods call on Set's sperm to answer them, it answers from the Nile. In turn, Horus's sperm is answered from inside Set. Set refuses to admit defeat, so demands a race along the Nile in a ship made of stone. Horus cheats by making his out of wood and painting it to be stone coloured. He wins the race. Horus rules Upper Egypt and Set rules Lower Egypt. When in the film it is just a terrible action flick with a generic hero saving Horus and defeating Set in typical action flick way.

>It was a bad film.

Are you blind?

With all the cash he had amassed he could have built amazing sets and created amazing practical effects, which is what made the original movies so cool. But no, lets shoot every single scene in a green room.

That's a lot more gay sex and sperm than I anticipated.

Why is Yoda a fucking battle commander? What happened to the spiritual order that was suposed to preach inner peace that were the Jedi? Jesus fuck George.

it was shit until that dust cloud blew in

from there it was kino

Was Horus a good friend?

The Jedi go to war when needed, I guess whenever the Sith show up.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I pretended to be a woman and slept with a God? Yes, I was being fucked in the ass but somehow managed to catch my partners, who was also a God, sperm in my hand and threw it into the Nile. I then wanked onto a lettuce leaf and made him eat it and he didn't notice! In the end, I became God and banished him to look after the shitty inhospitable desert and a few oasis.

>He was a good lay.

it's lifeless robots fighting lifeless clones

literally the most boring shit in cinema history

Still, commanding a legion of clones at the frontlines is not where Yoda should be.

They didn't stop walking because Sheev wanted to say something to Anakin, they stopped walking because the set ended there.

Did you just assume it's propulsion method?

>Why the fuck is Yoda commanding an army?
The Jedi fought in the Clone Wars. They were good friends.

I'd be pretty pissed if I was an actor and upon arriving at the studio they told me "here, get in this green room and walk five steps while reciting this dumb dialogue". I heard Ian McKellen almost quit acting over that shit while he was making the Hobbit

Greenscreen is destroying cinema

thats the problem with CGI in the prequels

you can tell they're just in a room painted green. the actors stand out so much, everything looks flat and with no depth. it's painfully obvious none of it is real, it just looks cheap, lazy and cartoonish. CGI in those movies works during space battles, but it looks awful everywhere else

>Move all quadrants
What's that even supposed to mean

There's only so much cover on that barren field.

Part of Sidious' plan to frame them.

Most of that room was actually a real set. Lucas just used his magical abilities to make it look all cgi.

Disney will update the CGI, r-right?

>comparing The Clone Kino to Attack of the shit

That's pure kino.

This is Clone Wars right?. I don't remember any of this in AotC

OP is AotC
is TCW

It's literally cartoon and clones fighting against robots is the most uninteresting thing ever.

Pity the republic didn't know what indirect fire was. It's been a standard part of real-life artillery doctrine for ages.

Have you heard of the saying "putting lipstick on a pig"

>real-life artillery
kek I bet you believe in santa too

Jedi Knights being the guardians of peace and generals in the Clone Wars is established by Obi-wan in the very first Star Wars first film.

The war should've started at the end of the phantom menace
Then the clones would be aproved after the normal army of the republic cause they would've had too many looses.
Imagine the opening of Episode II being a battle with hundreds of types of alien soldiers fighting for the republic against the private companies droids.
Then the movie wold be about finding the planet droid factories.
Geonosis battle would then make more sense.
Also it lacked a space fight.
It's like geonosis didn't had any space defense, they couldnt even see hundreds of ships coming in, pathetic George.

But the M109A7 is real ;_; my mommy said it brings presents to all the naughty boys and girls in the middle east

Jesus, no wonder this shit was heavily marketed to autistic manchildren obsessed with videogames

you're mommy's pulling your leg. this is a film prop from the 80s with fireworks being set off inside

He doesn't. There's a scene where he instructs an LAAT to take him to a command post outside of the battle

holy shit that has not aged well.

Actually user use their hatred to make them see terrible effects that aren't even there, lying to themselves that it looks so bad while searching for tiny details in the background and ironically finding fault in actual practical sets and props. Someone post some webms of the OT special effects and muppets

is there a jedi walking in place during the first few seconds of that shot?

Yes

What part of secret army did you not understand?

They were caught off guard

how can you tell the difference, they're both cartoons

TCW has nice painterly textures

The clones clearly look like video game characters but everything else holds up pretty well I think, especially the vehicles and ships.

That's from Episode III you silly cunt, they had to build a real set to facilitate the duel

planet is a droid factory
doesn't even have antennas to detect incoming fleets
c'mon dude
they should've been spoted way before they enter the coliseum

Post the pics of ian crying on set

Why is there recoil on a laser cannon?

For fucks sake it looks like one of those shitty CGI cartoon network shows
They didn't fall down the uncanny valley, they didn't even get close to any realistic-looking valley whatsoever

Why were the fucking clones CGI anyway??

nitpicking

TCW looks much better

Which PS1 game is this ?

>wise jedi shares his battle wisdom
>"shoot the closest ship"
>proceed to shoot the closet ship as if they barely thought of that

>enemies standing around shooting each other
>no tension
>no stakes

>shit tier CGI everywhere

>that awful snap zoom
Jesus what isn't wrong with this. lmao

Snap zoom is kino as fuck

>Why were the fucking clones CGI anyway??

Because green screen, the green reflects off the shiny white plastic that they would've used for the clones armor/helmets

I have a close family member who is involved in the new star wars production and he's telling me the new one gives are really strong prequels feeling. Like literally there going to be a lot of politics and some neo punk city scenes

These jew is literally going to fuck it up goyims

No it still looks shit.

>this jew is literally going to fuck it up
>implying nuWars isn't already fucked up

Okay Snyder

It will never be as terrible as episodes I to III though

At least TFA didn't make me cringe with godawful CGI and acting

its got a christmas hat superimposed on the top left corner and its really distracting. what was George Lucas thinking?

this is what we have come to :

>muh practical effects and armor

This is why we have TFags and rogueonefags.

better that having another OT rehash

when it's a physical snap zoom
Not cgi.

That's why the opening continuous shot of RotS is a snorefest, it took no discipline, it's just rendered in a few days, not actually shot.