Is it poseur-ish to wear a team's gear if you're not actually a fan?

Is it poseur-ish to wear a team's gear if you're not actually a fan?

Every american sports fan is plastic so go for it, user;

I personally don't mind it unless it's an American wearing EPL or any other Euro team gear.

obviously. did you really need someone else to tell you the answer to that question, you mental midget?

who dat

It's fashion. Nothing more, nothing less.

Nah. People here wear baseball caps with team's they've never even herd of.

I used to rock a Philadelphia Flyer shirt when I was young. I didn't even know what sport they were in.

Absolutely but girls are allowed to get away with it since they're all plebs.

It's fine if a Korean is rocking Dodgers gear because they've had the most success of any team with their country's players (Chan Ho Park, Hyun Jin Ryu, Hee Seop Choi etc)

Flyers are a disgrace to humanity

yeah but you'd have to be an autist to hold it against a normal person

I guess it depends how much they claim to support x team versus how much they actually know

What if you just use it as a cum rag?

You shouldn't wear any sports gear after the age of 16. If you do you're borderline autistic.

t. dictator of morals and fashion on Sup Forums

It's one of those "everyone but Americans are allowed to do it" things.

>implying we tolerate that bullshit

user, let me explain this situation in a way anyone can understand:
>You can do whatever you want, as long as you are not a fucking autistic idiot trying to get recognition.
>Yes, sure this may be hard for you to get out of your system because you fuckers can't do anything without inducing cringe, and that's why we condone americans doing stuff we, proper humans, do.

What if I'm playing sports?

only acceptable to do in a nice suit lad

Adjuma Generation Sucks

You have to wear jeans, a college branded sweater and shoes that look like running shoes but actually makes your running worse.
>fuck americans, do what you want to do, they are fat

Tell me, how autistic do you have to be to care?

brazil mad as fuck ITT