Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isinglass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keystone Light

Cheap. Smooth. Tastes about the same as the others

Mgd but alcohol is pretty shit if you think about it

good goy

way to drink the liquid jew

KEEP IT COUNTRY. SMOOTH. KEYSTONE SMOOTH.

The one and only. Best all around cheap-beer-that-tastes-like-soap on the market.

The best tasting 40oz, easily.

What a faggoty logo

Yuengling

Cheap American beer that actually tastes better then watered down piss

>Coors

Yuengling
> Best and oldest beer in America

modello
dollar more for 3 tall cans over bw or coors, dont have to share because my friends drink 805's. goes well with tabasco and limes

Chang Micropenis

Coors is the lesser evil of big American beer; at least it's better than Bud or Miller.

Samuel Adams Lager. Best small brewery in US.

dumb french canadians can do something right at least

Used to drink MGD, but we switched out the keg to only support America.

-self funded social gatherings
We can buy kegs for cost from a friend of our so it is cheap as fuck to socially gather at our place. At bars it is domestic and $3 friday-Sunday 5pm-9pm.

-cost vs quality
Price is great as I mentioned for me and my roommates. I've had better beer though.

-aesthetics
Just look at that fucking box/can. It is beautiful.

-history
Been around since the 1870's so a long history.

-FLAVOR
Only drinking it for America, after elections switching back to the superior MGD.

That's not mickeys at all though.

This x1000

Yuengling is cheap, family owned (American), and has a beautiful color and great taste. Not too heavy, but not watery like the other domestics. I'd put its flavor intensity midway between a Budweiser and a Sam Adams, meaning it tastes good but it's still drinkable enough to knock back 12 of them.

Lol

Not like you would know taste from all that moose cum in your mouth you fucking leaf.

Coors regular is a strong contender. Wish they would make em in glass 40oz though. Also its availability is an issue.

I've drank more King Cobra in my life than anything else, which will no doubt make people think I'm melanin enriched, but it's partially because I'm not rich and partially because I do like the beer and it at least still does glass bottle 40s (fuck you, Mickey's and Steel Reserve).

Stella Artois is really good but maybe a bit strong for how good it tastes, it's very easy to overdo it on Stella.

wisdom detected

As a poor alcoholic, this is what I drink to save money:

For taste:

Modelo
Heineken
Ciders (pretty much any of them are good)

Bang for the buck:

Steel Reserve (and freinds)
4loko
Budlite -a-ritas

The glass bottles is a good point. Holding glass 40oz in your hand is pretty satisfying

>dat funky looking bottle

I sure love that coors op

you are still a fag tho

>funky

If anything them and red stripe have great bottles.

Box wine. $15 a box, 3x more ABV than beer, enough to get you fucked up for weeks.

Jimmy?

WHERE ARE THEY
THERE ARE NONE HERE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stag, m8.
They brew it with no sugar so you get less of a hangover!

There is only one true answer.

I like 'em dark.

Ballast Point is too expensive to bring to a party or any place you might be expected to share. For that I go with one of the local breweries here in Kentucky.

I live in Colorado and you can pick up some of the local stuff from companies like Left Hand and Boulder brewing for about a dollar a beer. Not stuff you want to beer bong but if you don't want your beer to taste like complete and utter shit I suggest investigating a local micro-brew or two to see if you like them at all. They tend to be much cheaper in their home states because transportation costs are slim to none.

Factoring taste-to-price?
Yuengling, hands down. Even among beer snobs, it's the go-to for drinkable cheap beer.

I do enjoy dark beers. Guinness Draught is amazing, but it kind of pisses me off that they don't have much/any good hats or shirts using the design style of that label. Wasted opportunity.

Texas Honey from Guadalupe. A bomber runs about $5, they sit at a reasonable 7.5%, and they delight with a yeasty honey flavor and a jammy finish. Plus, it's quality beer from a family owned brewery in south Texas.

High Life. Bretty gud taste considering how cheap it is

>tfw all decent breweries in the US were founded by Germans

KRAUT'D

Bavarian wheat beer (Erdinger, Paulaner, Franziskaner etc.)
Tastes refreshing enough to quench your thirst on a hot day, but still much more substantial than a pilsner.

Usually pretty cheap, too. And the tall glasses they're served in look amazing.

>Not Rahr & Sons

As long as they don't turn into arabs.

This one.

Used to be better though, the quality has definitely declined since they started filtering.

Lager wise, i kinda like Red Stripe but I'm a faggot so

Rahr and Sons is incredibly dull. Their Winter Warmer is pretty much the only noteworthy beer that they make.

but that's wrong, ya dingo

This bread is full of pussies. Colorado man here. Coors is piss I poor in the sink.

This shit right here.
I prefer my homebrews, but this is a go to between batches.

As a cultured alcoholic, who has a class six to abuse frequently;
>Dont drink shit beer.

Life is too fucking short, so spend the extra 3 dollars and get quality.

>Ciders (pretty much any of them are good)

I like them all.

When people say "American beer" They are always talking about Coors/Bud. Hell, most of the Americans I know have never tasted a micro.

gib mir deine Ayinger Sie jew Kammerjäger

This is only beer I drink

Unfortunately booze makes me sick. In use to like it. What about weed? It helps my ibs

make your own fucking thread,this is for liquid bread!

Iron Thistle is the best tbqh mi familia

>ywn live a simple comfy life in 17th century Belgium, brewing and drinking delicious beer and worshipping God all day

Why should I continue living famm?

Heineken usually.

Smithwicks is the best beer I've ever drank, but it's Irish, and hard to get in the American South.

call me a bitch if u want but just had me a 6pck of angry orchard was pretty good

I don't study beer so idfk about history.

But Kilt Lifter is an AZ beer, it's only like 6% but many people agree it knocks you on your ass if you aren't expecting it.

Moderate price

Some of us don't have the means to drink quality micros everyday so we need to compromise. Besides, some of those cheap ones are surprisingly tolerable (e.g Rolling Rock , Lone Star, Coors)

Bud and Miller lite belong in the trash can certainly.

I dont like beer. You have to drink to much of the nasty shit to get drunk.

If im going to drink which isnt often ill go with Crown Royal and Coke.

Absolutely delicious.

>beer
>nasty shit

You have to be at least 18 years of age to be here kiddo

memes aside this is the best beer I've ever had

those 40oz bottle looks delicious, i want one.

I live down the street where busch heavy is made

so busch heavy

Local GOAT, stay jelly

sees a beer thread
posts cider, as well as invitation for abuse
take your non-hops shenanigans elsewhere sir

>you have to drink to much of it to get drunk
That is the glory of beer.
I can literally drink bottles of beer over time to quench my thirst.
While I have probably tried, I can't drink a bottle of rum or whiskey over time to quench my thirst. I get drunk too fast.

Based. Are cans better than bottled for Modelo?

Pic related, in a Denny's after work right now

>4x sugar drinks
>1x amstel
>"beer heaven"

the legends are true...

Warsteiner, ez

My local brew.

It's a girls beer, too watery

If I'm looking to get fucked up I'll buy the cheapest shit at the grocery store and shotgun it, or I'll get vodka. If I'm not being a dumbass I'll get a stout, either from a local company or a Guinness and kick back with it. I've always been a fan of black coffee, ever since I was three, so That's probably why i like stouts.

the shit in the bottle is blacker than the bottle!

what do we know about lagers containing fish bladder?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isinglass

And I can only pick one? Racists the lot of you!

Have been buying 6 packs of this for just under $10CAD, when most imports cost around $12CAD. Most beer in BC, Canada is around just over a buck a can to just over two bucks a can in price.

Much better than the majority of beer around the same price. Sure say, Molson is cheaper, but the difference in price doesn't nearly make up for the difference in quality.

Fucking retards not posting best beer ever made

glass is always better, but the 711 by my house buys all the reject packs and sells them for 6.84. I pay 8.25 everywhere else. negro is dope, dont buy often tho

but but but muh alcohol

Price of a 0.5l bottle of one of these is roughly 0.40cents

Looks beautiful!!!! I'm willing to bet that it's a damn good stout!

Its bloody good man, none of that piss yellow cheap shit, makes me gag.

>thinking free beer is bad

Both ok here I go from top pick to bottom :

Westmalle trippel
Kameliet trippel
Duvel
Stella Artois
Jupiler

There are many more but those are my top picks

Ok lads, best daily Pils in the normal price section

This thread makes me sad. I'm only 23 but I feel too "old" to drink alcohol, whenever I try to drink beer it just makes me tired and sleepy. Did I age like 30 years in the past 3 years, or something?

>coors yellowbellies
I thought this was a meme. Any time I go hang out with my buddies that rodeo this shit is the gold standard. And it's a pretty good drink for lots of reasons.

But I moved to liquor after I turned 20. If the only alcohol available is what's at my gas station I'll take Yellowbellies and Shiner over all.

When did I say anything about free beer being bad?

I buy 6 packs on a regular basis, its a solid brew. I cant really describe it, I'm bot a beer enthusiast, just slightly an alcoholic.

You should have started to train with 16

This stuff is getting incredibly popular here in the pacific NW just because it is awesome. Not unusual for the entire rack to be cleared at the store. I'm no beer snob, this just tastes awesome is all.