I will not fail

I will not fail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUKC8ptcZTA
youtube.com/channel/UCGZ5UrOtFDVbW2kwUso8Ftg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fails

Do not "choke" on your ambition or you may "the force" my hand.

>I will not slur my wordssh

Wasn't his line "I will n'fael"?

It's "don't choke on your aspirations." The pun is that an aspiration can also mean your breath

Lord Vader, I'm Empire

Ironic...

Why is his uniform so cool, yet he's not really that important in the empire. Do you get to design your own uniform?

I'm guessing he worked for the Imperial Security Bureau, as the white uniform was what they wore (like this guy in A New Hope)

>find the rogue one, a star wars story
ughhh

Is Krennic the most /fa/ Star wars character ever? I cannot think of anyone better dressed in any of the films or EU

Not necessarily, Kallus wears green, and occasionally a very dumb hat.

Did it seem like Vader actually liked him/respected him?

The little choke thing was like a warning, but it seemed like Vader was happy with the direction he was headed/thinking.

>grovelling little jerk
>comes complain about stupid Death Star you don't even like
>shittalks your bff too

No, I don't think Vader liked him.

The dude smiled a little after being choked though.

He's not really a military guy, at least anymore. His title is Director and works for a separate branch of the Empire that designs secret weapons (Death Star). You could almost call him a civilian contractor that is employed to keep the war machine running smoothly.
>EU shit
not canon

That's from Rebels son, that's as canon as it gets.

Well yeah, force choking is totally for sexual.

>The pun is that an aspiration can also mean your breath
no it's not. respiration is breathing, aspiration is literally choking on something

do you feel in control?

bum bum bum
pinga ling a ling ga ling
ga ling ga ling ling ling ling ga ga ling
ga ling
weep woop

He's kinky like that.

It's like poetry...

he could save others from failure, but not himself

Is (was) Craig the greatest late night talk show host of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=FUKC8ptcZTA

Your plan didn't work my friend

>rewatch the film
>notice the death star laser shoots THROUGH him before it hits the ocean on Scarif

JUST

>don't choke on your choke on something
what did he mean by this

It's pottery son

Why don't movies ever have bad guys as the protagonist? Krennic should have been the only main character in this film, and it should have just been an Imperial political battle of wits between him and Tarkin with the Rogue One bullshit happening offscreen as a subplot.

Like what the fuck you'd think people would take some queues from Citizen Kane. Kane was not a good guy, but he is the protagonist. Shakespeare didn't write about flawless good guys saving the world.

What the hellfire fuck is wrong with modern screenwriters? I can't feel anything for these space Messiahs.

because families wouldn't go watch the old men in space movie

Fuck families.

>implying Krennic wasn't the main character

His fuckery was the only reason the death star plans got stolen in the first place. If he didn't cuck Galen all his life Jyn would never inspire the rebels to go to Scarif.

easy on the sweeping generalisations, it's a star wars movie, it must have cost hundreds of millions, and what you're suggesting, although it's a good idea, probably isn't the safest bet for a return on your investment.

Objectively yes.

youtube.com/channel/UCGZ5UrOtFDVbW2kwUso8Ftg/videos