A pirated copy of FL Studio

Audacity

yup

dont want to deal with pirating, i have no idea how to pirate shit
what do i add to it to make it not shit

All you have to do is google "FL Studio key"

Reaper

It was a joke don't use Audacity mate

Well I dunno what to tell you then mane, the only actually free daw is reaper and it's not too great.

>i have no idea how to pirate shit

learn, and then get ableton live 9

it looks ok but i just looked up a tutorial and the guy had use audacity for some very simple changes. Is that what you use or is there something i can add to the program so it can do those simple edits

I got ableton live 9 free with a focusrite scarlett 2i2

I mean, I don't use audacity, I use pirated FL studio. Audacity might be okay for simple editing but if you're trying to write or record you need a real daw

join the ableton master-race

If you jump on that Linux train there are LMMS (FL clone) and Ardour (heard it can be used semi-professionally), but they are nowhere near the Cubases/Logics/FLs of this world, not a lot of plugins, tutorials etc, would probably have to figure out a lot of stuff for yourself, so not really beginner friendly.

logic pro 9 all day baby

I use reason

It's what i use for recording guitars and vocals and programming drums. I guess it depends on what you need it to do, but it works fine for what i need it to do.

how old are you? Cause I can't believe you're an adult on Sup Forums who doesn't know how to torrent stuff.

I learned how to torrent at the age of 19 (about a year ago)

bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/09/03/tracktion-t6-free/

Linux DAW not happening.

LMMS is allright, Ardour 2.0 is ok with no support for VST. Ardour 3.0 can be complied with support for VST. Bitwig for Linux is supposed to be good.

Linux audio system is a cocksucker for most people. Using JACK correctly can be a barrier to entry.

That being said, I have use Ardour 2.0 to do a couple of songs, and Hydrogen drum sampler / arranger is cool using your own sample sounds. It's neat how Hydrogen will work in conjunction with Ardour via JACK.

draw a waveform in microsoft paint, import it into audacity, and export as a low-bitrate mp3