Southern Europe vs. North Africa

Why do Southern Europeans tend to be more attractive than North Africans?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sothern Europeans are, in fact, ancient aryans.

Southern euros are humans whereas northern Africans are ugly Berbers and mongrelized ayyrabs.

Greek shipbuilder.

Nobody gives a fuck if a Maghrebi fucked your sister you fucking loser stop making these retarded threads

>Maghrebi anonymously on the internet:
>"All you kufr white girls want my arab muslim DICK"
>Maghrebi in a club:
>"A.. Actually I'm uh Greek! And part Italian! I'm not Arab at all!"

LOL

What happened?

>Hapsburg rapebaby

He's about to kill himself for being an Anglo Greek but he found a time killer.
Just give him (You)s if you want to prevent his death.

Explain pls, was another wimpy dicked med boi cucked by an alpha North African?

There is one reason

>alpha
>race of people who literally got cucked so hard by a bunch of gulf monkeys they started to believe they were Arabs

Why would a greek be assmad about '' '' '' us''' '' '.' '' '' 'We' '' '' 'never harmed you.

Pic related is the product of a morrocan man impregnating an Italian woman. Southern European women belong to the maghrebian bull

I don't know he probably got rejected by the lowest of beurettes.
Or probably a newfag here trying to make a legacy like Ikibey and R1berian

>alpha North African

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.

>random loser who killed himself for the sake of some fake Arab God

Top-tier genes.

>defending a pedo

This made my penis errect

You're a Muslim, you consider a literal pedophile to be the most perfect human being to have ever existed

>muh sunnah

M*dslimes and A*abs are literally the easiest people to rile up on Sup Forums.

>posture at moral superiority
>post on one of the most vulgar boards on the internet

It's almost like muds have no conception of introspection.

Im actually an athiest enlighted north african gentleman *tips*

>Assuming religions and ethnicities based on flags alone
You're on the same tier as Americans

average maghrebien couple
you are just jelly

Yecer manfou5in 7nakha

>enlighted

Clearly America's visa requirements aren't what they used to be.

>woman out of veil

lol nice try shit skin.

Lol i was born here. I just have an annoying chinky phone

>being born in a place makes you a part of that group

Just more libtard cancer.

Is a dog born in a stable a horse?

>Is a dog born in a stable a horse?
hello 2014 Sup Forums.

>"Arabs are not the sons of the desert, but its father,"

>Sir Claude Jarvis, British Governor of Sinai from 1923

Spaniard girl from turkish/greek ancestry.

This is just sad. Every other race would be ashamed if one of their own were involved in terrorism and similar things. Even Chinese would feel shame about such things.

Just shows the low quality of MENA monkeys that they're proud of this kind of stuff.

That poster is just a shitposting Italian american,

Hello current year

Hi :3

No I'm not, I just recognize that hung MENA bulls will conquer Europe with Thier big dicks
He went out killing some your kinfolk a*glo

Few thousand Greeks dominated Egyptian economy:

>The first banks in Egypt were crafted by Greeks, including the Bank of Alexandria, the Anglo-Egyptian bank (Sunadinos family / Συναδινός), and the General Bank of Alexandria. Also, it was the Greek agriculturists and farmers that first systematically and with scientific planning, cultivated cotton and tobacco. They improved the quantity and quality of production and dominated cotton and tobacco exports. Notable families in tobacco commerce were the Salvagos (Σαλβάγkος), Benakis (Μπενάkης), Rodochanakis (Ροδοχανάkης) and Zervoudachis (Ζερβουδάkης).[19] The tobacco cultivars used for cigarette manufacturing, e.g., by Kyriazi freres, were of Greek origin. A thriving commerce between Greece and Egypt was thus established. Other areas of interest for the Greeks in Egypt were foods, wine, soap, wood crafts, printing.

>In the food industry, the macaroni industries of Melachrinos (Μελαχροινός) and Antoniados (Αντωνιάδης) were well known. Another example was the cheese and butter production of Archyriou (Αργυρίου), Roussoglou (Ρουσσόγλου) and Paleoroutas (Παλαιορούτας). Chocolate-Biscuits and Toffee producers were: Daloghlou (Δαλόγλου), Roussos (Ρούσσος), Repapis (Ρεπάπης); Oil-soaps- vegetable fats (Salt & Soda) producers like Zerbinis (Ζερμπίνης) were based in Kafr Al-Zayat.

Do you muds ever feel like "damn, we are inferior...", like do you ever have that feeling of realization?

>He went out killing some your kinfolk a*glo

He actually specifically targeted women, as did his akhis.

A true Muslim.

Lol no especially the normie Arabs who dont post here. A salafi egyptian will even tell you that the ancient Egyptians deserve what happened to them because they disobeyed Allah

>deserved

Deserved what? They were always inferior. Egypt after Europeans lost control of it became inferior.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

North Africans are literally half-black.

>Allah

I'll just file that away under "things that don't exist".

That's right wh*te boi

Picture related.

He could pass as a native in any MENA country.

Put a beard and a tea-towel on his head and he could pass for a native Saudi.

This is the head of an Arab child.

No you can tell he is, and Allah forgive me for uttering this word a le*af

This is an Arab child's body blown to pieces by based SAA.

This is a beurette in her natural habitat.

The thread went to the shitter, lets keep it on its track.

>Anglo "people"

Agreed.

Why is there this whole thing between North Apefreakan girls and niggers in France? Someone explain it to me.