Be careful not to CHOKE on your aspirations director

>be careful not to CHOKE on your aspirations director

anyone who says this movie is good is a retard. im convinced.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_aspiration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anakin would say that though

vader didn't say this. Someone tell me vader didn't say this

have you not seen the movie? yea he fucking said it, im watching the camrip right now and had to pause to post this thread.

>"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
What's your point? Darth Vader has always been cheeky.

I liked it
Connected him more to Anakin from the prequels
Anakin had some pretty bad Austism and it's clear that Vader does too

>the shill excuse

Legit said it

>looking for any reason to justify your dislike of a movie on a Mongolian cave-painting image board
Doesn't change the fact that it's not out of character

Anakin might but vader never would

Why not just cast Hayden Christensen then?

>you've really FORCED my hand

Jesus Christ raimj

>Do not worry, Director I was only CHOKING. I may be the Emperor's right hand man but I do not have a STRANGLEHOLD on Imperial operations and I certainly wouldn't want to CONSTRICT you. Please proceed with your plans, full THROTTLE. Truthfully, I find you a BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

>dont SUFFOCATE me with that nonsense! Every single one of your words makes me GAG! Im tired of being SMOTHERED by your authority!

That's a different style of joke entirely, though.

Seems like this line was a tough one to swallow for you, OP

Meanwhile, TFA had such 10/10 dialogue as pic-related, as well as Finn saying "AYO HOL UP U GOT A BOYFRIEND??" and Rey saying "DON'T HOLD MY HAND I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN"

All these nu-wars movies are shit. Why has it become so impossible for movies to have good dialogue and amicable banter between main characters without it coming off as quippy Joss Whedon marvel-tier dialogue? The original movies were able to have banter and jocular dialogue without it coming off this way. What the fuck happened?

>one bad pun makes a movie bad
I hate what the shitposting has done to film discussion

It's the delivery that kills it. Too much emphasis on the comma and DIRECTOR - Jones overacted. It should have been quick and pretty passive, in my opinion. It was farcical.

If the next film doesn't have Rey's boyfriend then it basically means he got cucked.

omg wow disney has ruined Star Wars.

fuck this shit.

i dont even know what was worse rogue one or tfa. this series is truly just a cash cow for the liberal agenda now

I REBEL

pretty much, and the worse thing is that every time i try to put this out on Sup Forums i get called an alt-righter who is insecure.

honestly these fucking movies are legit propaganda for female control over men. it seems like they intended it to coincide with hillary winning so we can all accept vaginal rule over us all

Are you autistic? It may not be a great like, but it's a completely OK one.

>"no man could possibly infiltrate that base and get the plans!"
>who said anything about a MAN?
>perhaps it's time for a woman to lead
>#ReadyForHillary

What did they mean by this?

It's miles above Episode I and II.

It's actually top tier dialogue. If you weren't a pleb, then you would know that aspiration is the medical term for accidentally inhaling foreign objects down your windpipe, such as food. In other words, choking. It's a double entendre, you pleb

BRAVO VADER

It's perfectly valid entertaining humor, you're only bothered by it because you have high-functioning Asperger's syndrome and tend to echo every opinion you encounter (namely, that which is posted on Sup Forums). You don't know why you are so bothered by this, you simply are

Mentally sound people have no problem with this sort of writing

>tend to echo every opinion you encounter (namely, that which is posted on Sup Forums)
I actually never bother posting on Sup Forums. I only decided to take some time to shitpost here because I just saw RO and figured I'd discuss star wars for a bit.

>Unless the main character is a white straight male then it is propaganda!!!
>Why do feminists keep crying about representation in movies lol, it makes no sense
Insecure fucks like you are the reason people complain about lack of diversity.
The moment you see a character without a dick you freak the fuck out and think it's some conspiracy to brainwash you.

>aspiration is the medical term for accidentally inhaling foreign objects down your windpipe

>Aspiration
>the action or process of drawing breath
How does it feel to be so stupid you actually thought you were clever enough to pick up on a non-existent double entendre?

RO was meh for me, but how is it any different from that?

It's also the medical term for inhaling stuff that you shouldn't inhale.

For instance, aspirating bacteria is what causes pneumonia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_aspiration

Here you go, dipshit

t. CHOKE'D user

It's weird that they had a laugh track but only after that one line. What the fuck, Gareth?

>Pulmonary aspiration is the entry of material
>PULMONARY aspiration
You're an idiot.

ASPIRATION

Not him but that doesn't change anything.

COMMUNICATION

Yes, well done. But the word on it's own is NOT a medical term for choking on shit.

Yes, it does.

Lrn2pun m8

Aspiration is the process of drawing breath, idiot.

You can't pun by using the wrong word.

>Try not to choke on your inhale

I round on a medical team daily. It's a fucking medical term.

Pulmonary just means relating to the lungs and airways, you retard. It'd be like saying stroke is different than cerebral stroke.

Exactly. Like I said here I'm not the dumbass who thinks it means to choke.

>I round on a medical team daily. It's a fucking medical term.
Funny how none of the definitions agree with you then.

That sentence doesn't make sense. Vader's does.

>I find your lack of air disturbing

he said ambition, not aspriations, also i'm not sure of the rest of the line, it had a similar kind of cheesiness and i cringed but it was fun, this was an amazing movie

TBF Vader is kinda sarcastic in the other movies too.

We all clapped when he said this

>I read dictionary.com I know more than you

I'm still not over the fact that the black guy died first and the Asian guy had kung fu powers.

NEGOTIATION

>I'm still not over the fact that the black guy died first
This was against your muh sjw belief huh?

It's kino.

>tfw despite its flaws I still enjoyed RO and liked it a lot more then TFA

But that asian guy LITERALLY is trained in kung fu. He's the guy from Ip Man. How is that racist?

Same. It was just a little sidestory. TFA, on the other hand, takes a massive shit on the OT.

I liked that cheesy line. It was better then when Leia called Tarkin smelly.

same tbqh

Congratulations, you're not an autist!

He wanted to know if he was in charge

This is a failed pun. It's not even a pun. How do you literally choke on your own aspirations in a figurative sense?

Wait until the end
>Thanks to Rogue One, we now have A New Hope (with this shit cgi)

>be careful not to CHOKE when I shove my force dick down your throat

What did Vader mean by this?

>How do you literally x in a figurative sense

shit i dont know

just so you know "choking" is, at least colloquially, used to talk about failing at something or at least having difficulty achieving it

>Thanks to Disney's A Star Wars Story: Rogue One, we finally now have George Lucas's Star Wars: Episode 4: A New Hope (tm)

Am I the only one who thought Leia's CGI model was more convincing than Tarkin's ?

until she faced the camera like in your pic, when she was sideways for instance, I thought they'd used an actress that looked a lot like Fisher when she was young.

shit CGI?
Her eyes look as dead as the real Carrie Fisher these days...absolutely remarkable

I saw a side by side comparison, and it clearly looked like cgi, but in the moment, she moved, and the original wasn't right next to it, I thought Leia looked good. It also helps that she was only on screen for 10 seconds as opposed to Tarkin who was on screen for minutes.

Words have meaning. You people using shorthand in a super small circle doesn't make it widely accepted usage.

he said ambition not aspirations you autist
its a pun because he was choking him

I did. It was easier to mimic Leia because she was young and had a smooth plump face. Tarkin was harder because his face is old and angular and wrinkly, making it harder to get out of the uncanny valley.

Really, the problem was that they had so much hubris, thinking that their CGI face tech was the best thing ever, so they decided to have all these close-up shots of CGI tarkin/leia with the camera lingering on them.

They should've had the camera farther away from their faces and more shots where the focus of the screen isn't directly on their face for a long time. They just ended up drawing far too much attention to CGI tarkin's face. It was unnecessary.

That's why I said it was MEDICAL terminology. I am fully aware that aspiration is also used to mean inhalation of air (we use inspiration and expiration to be more specific about that. Any doc saying aspiration almost always is referring to foreign objects doing down the trachea)

>HE'S DROWNING! HE ASPIRATED WATER!

hell, you could learn that word from dialogue on something like House MD

I haven't even seen the movie to be honest.

>The emperor is not as forgiving as I am

because he's chinese. why would a chinese kung fu master even exist in the star wars universe? he's just there to be a stereotype

You're obviously thinking of asphyxiation.

It's kind of sad that you have kept this up for so long instead of admitting you got the word wrong.

Not even the most obnoxious of snobs would say that. You seem to be thinking of asphyxiation. Which is widely used.

>Hey lets take this word that is widely known to mean breathing and instead use it to mean choking!
Yeah, I'm sure you're not just bullshitting.

r u me

the main thing that bugged me abt kung fu dude is why they didnt try to explain his past like at least a little bit. since its obvious he had some kinda connection to the force/the jedis

not that guy but, if we're getting technical, aspiration of a foreign object isn't exactly the same as asphyxiation. The foreign object asphyxiates you when you aspirate it

an asphyxiation is the medical term for when someone is obsessed with someone or something ie "he/she is asphyxiated with sticking dildos up his ass", it also is just a general term for being linked with a group of people (guilty by asphyxiation etc)'

literally do some medical research and get back to me

I mean its fine really "you're choking on your breath". Does aspirations also have an alternative meaning of "dreams hopes" or something similar? I think it does and would be more fitting in all honesty.

>Does aspirations also have an alternative meaning of "dreams hopes" or something similar? I think it does and would be more fitting in all honesty.

is this bait ? Of course it fucking does that's the whole pun

and even if it wasn't, use a fucking dictionnary, don't come here and ask us to define what words mean for fuck's sake

>illiterate user tries to teach others english

I ALSO never say this line in the movie

@77680427
Hook line and sinker you stupid nigger. Taking my You to the bank.

You can asphyxiate after aspirating a foreign object that gets lodged in your wind pipe

Anyone has any idea of what Vader tell him just before he walks away and chokes him?

I remember Krenic whining to him something like "Tell the emperor I'm a good boy" and Vader tell him something before he walks away...

I don't mind this as much as some people, but it would have been less corny if he hadn't turned around

He should have continued walking without turning back

if you thought this was clever you should consider euthanasia asap

>does aspiring mean the obvious hopes definition or the lesser known usage of to breathe
>clearly it would be used for the one no one would ever use or know
You can all asphyxiate to death after aspiring my cock.

You didn't see Rogue One bitch

something like "SO DOES PALPATINE KNOW IT WAS ME WHO DID ALL THIS" because he was getting cucked out of command by tarkin

>BRAVO VADER

The fact that you even need to question whether my post was serious or not means you're a fucking retard.