Why are Americans so autistically obsessed with European demographics?

Why are Americans so autistically obsessed with European demographics?

noticed this with brazillians recently too. or maybe its just one autistic one

Because non-Americans are obsessed with American demographics. That being said:
>52%
L.O.L.

they are right to be obsessed though, fuck you op
international attention is good for us, trump's comments than europe is full of niggers are a good thing

I think European homosexuality is even worse than European demographics. Europe is a homosexual continent and they must be stopped.

>I think European homosexuality is even worse than European demographics. Europe is a homosexual continent and they must be stopped.

Because Sup Forums refuses to stay in their stormfront bubble

>be british
>be little girl
>get blown up at concert by a sandnigger

>be British
>be little girl
I wish

>be American
>be, statistically speaking, non-white
>constantly mock an 82% white country for their 'minority problem'

Because we care about events going on in the world? I suppose we could all stoics but than why would anyone care about anything which is outside his power to control?

we shouldn't make fun of our americans brothers, we should praise them for being the most successful black country in the world!

Rasheed

t. LeDarius Martinez

bump

because they see Europe as "land of muh heritage".
In their eyes, we are not sovereign countries with our own goals and ambitions, we are like a museum they can visit, and of course they want for it to stay unchanged

>be american
>muslims don't want to blow you because your country already looks bombed

Every country can come together in their mutual dislike of the Y*nk

I am equally as part of western civilization as you are (I think anyway, unless you're not actually german) and I can say as a unitedstatesian that if you keep your shit up you will become as mongrelized as us.

hahaha poor mexicans they are good friendly people, despite being such poor manlet brown smelly moustached niggers they dont deserve all that hatred

We are trying to warn you .
Dont fall for the melting pot meme all you get is slop.You are lucky enough to have a history that goes back 1000s of years dont trade it for a bunch of McDonalds and chinese skyscrapers.

Is that Slenderman?

best answer in this thread

this

t. Harry Mohammed

>Believing in the race spook

Mohammad, I...

Have you ever met a Japanese person?
Did you get a chance to ever ask about the customs what was different and how they managed to eat with chopsticks?
Well when the globalists get their way all that will be left is someone the same shade of brown as you who can only tell you about the Japan exclusive Nikes and the only people of a different shade will be the white Jewish overlords.

I didn't know the colour of your skin physically impedes you from having different cultural traits. Is this what they teach you in >>>r/pol ?

Europe was supposed to be the last bastion of whiteness and you shat it all up.

whiteness is a social construct.

there have always been non white europeans, check your fucking pigskin priviledge stupid anglo cunt

>be american
>get pulled over randomly
>license and registration please
>grab wallet from back pocket
>HES GRABBIN A GUN
>RIP

>our own goals and ambitions

...to become a minority in your own country?

because identity crises and wanting to set ourselves apart from other burgers we relate to less

Race is not just skin color you congolombian.

>bastion of whiteness
whiteness is an american meme

Bear in mind that statistically speaking, one in seven American posters is black (seriously), one in six is Hispanic, and that those are very conservative odds given the way Sup Forums's demographics skew age-wise. Everything about Americans makes more sense when you realise who it is that's actually behind the post.

This. Evidenced by the daily arguments fags on this board (and others) have about who is white or not.

Reminder: Mitad de las personas con bandera estadounidensas son chicanos y la otra mitad tuvieron que aprender espaƱol por necesidad

found the finn

Define white people.

It's like the kid that believes he's naturally gonna be invited to this some other kids party because he autistically assumes he belongs in somewhat somehow but never ever ever gets the invitation card.

Again and again and again but the kid just doesn't get it, and autistic butthurt ensues.

Because you cucks are too timid to be the custodians of your future.

good post

says the statistically non-white person

This whole board is autistically obssesed with statistics, most notably, statistics o whiteness.
This place is filled with autists, and just so happen that the biggest nationality here is american, therefore, the majority of autsits ould be american.

Even if, the average mexican or nignog is more concerned about white britain than white britains are.

If you only ask white people this but not anyone else, then you know what a white person is and you're not asking out of good faith.

Copy that.

That's New Acadia

>I am equally as part of western civilization as you are
No, you aren't.

Okay fuck you, but that names fucking hilarious

Answer the fucking question, nigger.

>muslims give all their kids the same name
>non-muslims give their kids more original and varying names
Woah..

I'm 5'11" (about 180 cm). Am I a manlet?

I'm about 194 cm (6'3 I think) am I a manlet?

You are by the way. I would not take your opinion seriously if we were to meet irl

Shut up abo.

>German banters an American
>t-t. Muhammed
>British flag makes fun of America
>S-Shut up Ahmed
>Australian out banters an American
>S-Stop Chang
Why do they do this

they are obsessed with race

>Hi Christopher, I'm Nero

Americans are FAT and DUMB

t. wog

t. bong

Hey!

Shut up nigger.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU'RE FAT AND DUMB

lost

>Well when the globalists get their way all that will be left is someone the same shade of brown
The exact opposite happens, you mong. More admixture = more phenotypic diversity.

>admixture
Why has this become one of Sup Forums's new favorite words? Has anyone else noticed?

pooles closed

They want to feel better. They dont need foreigner to wreck their country.they wreck by its own people

I thought it was "degeneracy"

>be american
>get shot

Except of Russia. Russia is truly full of sandniggers. Any who will protect them or Russia should kill themself.

Are they really 52% white?