As a native Californian...

As a native Californian, I must ask: Why the hell are we keeping every US state full of backwards dipshit illiterate racist American miscreants afloat as they mock us for being "Californian" while we're the sixth largest economy on planet earth?

Without California, the US economy would be a global embarrassment. And California does that while it's dehydrated, overpopulated, bordering Mexico, and on fire.

This comment got gold on reddit.
Pol what is your opinion on this liberal hell hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx4maV6EJQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either kick em out of the union, clean out the state or split the state between Americans and Leftists.

The only people I have met from California are stoner degenerates or stuck up liberals. They should be sent to fema camps to die working.

TRUMP 2016.

It's not as bad as Oregon.
Only reason why it's Liberal is because there's so many mexicans here who vote liberal because
"muh illegal immigration!"

I'm from SoCal and I say kill all these limp penis libbes
>Rancho up in here

>Why the hell are we keeping every US state full of backwards dipshit illiterate racist miscreants afloat
Because the fucking liberals won't let us kick the blacks and Mexicans out you stupid fuck

What we need is a cool, refreshing Arizona Bay.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx4maV6EJQM

As a native California for almost 4 generations let me say that one day we in the foothills will rise up and burn you out of your liberal shitholes. First we'll blow Hetch Hetchy Dam and deprive you of water, then watch as the populations you keep as subservient voting blocks in your ghettos tear you apart. After that we'll just come in to mop up what's left and put everything to the torch. Just saying

We should cut the leech states off. Most of them are red and backwards shitholes. Fuck 'em.

>hurr stupid liberals and that following our laws.

Oh shit op is right. Pic related

Should I move to ca??? Srs. I'm in Nevada and desire prosperity

>Silicon Valley is in California
>Only reason CA is a rich state
>Billionaires pretend to be libcucks
>A way of keeping their techbux
Huh? Really makes you think~

Maybe Colorado should cut off all downstream waterflow

>Without California, the US economy would be a global embarrassment.
Yet you dont contribute to any of it! All those hardworking californians and their overtaxed businesses have left your shithole. Now your economy stays afloat through the sales of tacos!

Really useless thread, read about something important.

Because California is a bastion state for all the libtarded shit that most people despise. Actually, if Cali didnt have Silicon Valley your state would be an embarrassment.

Good luck affording anything

Without the US, California would be part of Mexico, Silicon Valley and Hollywood wouldn't exist, and you'd all be a bunch of shitkicking dirt farmers.

So for every shitty Californian and taco implant, that's a contribution of (real number starts at trillions at the top) $2,448,467,000,000/ 38,800,800 people = $63,104.82 per person.

Meanwhile in New York: $1,455,568,000,000 / 8,406,000 people = $173,158.22 per person

So much for "Muh contribution". One Jew Yorker is nearly worth 3x more than one Commie.