ITT: post artists hated by Sup Forums that are actually great

ITT: post artists hated by Sup Forums that are actually great

You start OP.

You first.

I really hate Canadians

please somebody say they love me

bump

I love you, but only a little less than my dick. Because if you couldn't guess, I love dicks. Thats why I hang out in this place full of dicks.gotem

I have a good theory...
Chad cheated on Hayley with Taylor Swift
Hayley was depressed during 2015, maybe after the Alternative Press awards, in that whole time she never said anything in social media or appeared with Chad, also, she never get back and talk about her cameo in Bad Blood and never said anything related with Taylor Swift after that, besides in the same time Hayley was depressed in the same time Taylor Swift broke up with Calvin Harris

I don't hate Grimes
I hate the shilling

Panic! at the Disco
the latest album was actually pretty good.

itt: artists that will die from their mental illnesses

drake

you dont mean it

Yea I was obviously joking, but are you ok? Why are you asking strangers to love you?

user pls ur worrying me

do you like grimes?

Haven't listened to her
I dunno what im doing here mang

i dont trust you

Its fine :(

Park freakin Choa
I don't know why people hate her

Her "I don't care how I look" stage outfits are so sickening

Show some respect to your audience as a performer you dumb whore

Jazz musicians like Charlie Parker and Miles Davis used to play in suits out of respect for the art and the audience

And what is that thing she always has strapped around her waist? I know it's not essential equipment because other singers don't wear them live

Everything about her is such a pose

you shallow idiot, you should know that artists are allowed to dress in whatever way they want. do you really compare some jazzmen with an energetic synthpop female artist?
>And what is that thing she always has strapped around her waist?
that thing holds the wireless device for her mic, idiot. if you dislike her style you're free to gtfo.

i don't hate him anymore

here