Fuck off, Seanigger.

its a nice feel

kinda rude desu

>mfw Cardinals have their division on lock

Don't get butthurt, haters

GO HAWKS

Who's your QB this year, senpai?

Who was their QB last year?
You know, the meme year that gave you a losing record against them?
The year of The Tie.
The year you literally went to sleep on them despite their record of exposing your homefield advantage meme.

>division "on lock"
>incompetent management
>occasionally wins some games by accident
>longest stretch in any US pro sport with no title now that the Cubs won MLB.

Arizonians are confused about many things, this is but one.

>mfw a hater

>mfw da rams win the nfc west

Those are really nice boobies

>Those comments

They always struggle against a Fisher rams team and now it's a Phillips rams team. Enjoy watching your team lose to Goff and your almost dynasty continue to implode.

damn amys got some nice tits

Eh I'm a Rams fan who has no expectations. If we beat the Seachinks, cool. I always like to russell there jimmies and see them get triggered.

Here's hoping Goff isn't a bust.

hahaha I'm laughing so hard at this.

>DELETE THIS

the last time goff played the hawks he got knocked out by richard sherman, that stupid faggot probably won't even be the starting qb
>phillips rams

without aaron donald.

katie is a hero

i love these breasts and katie

Tessa Fowler for anons wanting to see more. Go seahawks!

Not a runaway this year. Cards are back, Rams just got Sammy and the 49ers have young talent everywhere. Seattle had the worst offseason of every NFC West team, I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. Play a few games first.

you fell for the bait, this guy literally posts the same smug image every day and waits for people to respond. One of the biggest retards on Sup Forums and that's saying a lot

If he successfully trolls everyone, wouldn't that make him a genius? You must be new here..

Rams will win the division at 10-6. Cap it

Hell play. He wont walk away frim millions

>trolling on Sup Forums now makes you a tensai

god i wish i was a cucumber

>Seattle had teh worst offseason

what? how? they signed a lot of defensive players and improved their offensive line. most people came back healthy.

>earl shits on patriots division
>brag about being in shit division

seahawks fans really?

>cardinals are legit superbowl contenders
>rams are consistently strong within the division
>nanners are rebuilding at an incredibly hihg speed
The Shithawks are shook

Why do so many people on Sup Forums say the Hawks window is closed with guys in their late twenties but rally behind the Cardinals whose best players are injury prone and old?

The Seahawks players lack the intangibles and mental toughness to overcome adversity. That is why they consistently underperform and will not win another Owl this generation.

cause they're all shook

>mfw at everyone sleeping on the niners

It's our year desu

lol the Seahawks have been overcoming adversity during the entire Pete Carroll era.

They were irreparably broken after being exposed by the Pats. None of the players or coaches have the grit or character to come back from that humiliation. The window is closed, and the best bet for the hawks would be to clean house and start rebuilding.

>irreparably broken

They've been in the playoffs the past two years and just beat the Pats last year. Poised to make another deep playoff run. That's irreparably broken?

>Poised to make another deep playoff run.
You are delusional

They're better than they were last year in training camp. Offensive line isn't a bunch of guys with no experience at their positions. Lots of depth at skill positions. Why wouldn't they make a deep playoff run when they went to divisional round last year running on fumes?

Intangibles m8, a team has to have a solid head on it's shoulders to win in January.

>getting excited about 2nd or 3rd place in the NFL's designated embarrassment division

We're taking the West back.

Because the rams will win the division

11-6 with a playoff win. Cap it

>mfw nfc north

>embarrassment division
>nfc west
I think you mean afc south familia