Hypothetically, how would you personally go about assassinating the president of the United Shmates?

Hypothetically, how would you personally go about assassinating the president of the United Shmates?

Other urls found in this thread:

gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not falling for this secret service/FBI/ATF

It's just a hypothetical question, guy. Nothing to be afraid of.

High Jack airplane with a Bottle of Water, crash airplane into white house. Convert to Judaism 5 years before assassination attempt.

Shoot a gun wildly in the air at a 45 degree angle a few miles away and hope one hits him.

I am not the FBI, you can speak your ideas and plans freely here.

seems legit

Security coverage around the president is rehearsed and you would have sharpshooters looking over anyone near the president.

I would say you could retro-fit a drone with a explosive satchel and have it be remotely detonate.

>inb4 no flylist

If you have a sufficient amount of explosives (and, if you have $200 and the internet, you do) anything is possible. The only reason this has not been attempted yet is that most people who are insane enough to attempt to kill public figures are too stupid to plan it out thoroughly.

inb4 v&

Have Sulfuric Acid in my
Hydro flask and accidentally spill it in his face

Call upon the will of kek to dubs the president to death.

What website do you recommend to order explosives from?

You shmoot him.

Have sex with him and give him aids

Its easy.

You kill him.

Done.

L M A O

This is the worst honeypot/bait thread I've seen in a while senpai

just torrent some

Tell me about Kek.

Good job now you're on a list

OBONGO IS GOIN' DOOOOOOWWWN

If we keep getting dubs we might kill the whole government.

Throw a child over the fence at the white house and when he grabs the child the zoo keepers will shoot him

No no, I mean you can look up a recipe. They're dead simple.

Here, I'll simplify it for you, pour fuel oil onto fertilizer with a high ammonia content. That's what that doofus McVeigh did. Easy as pie.

Don't do anything irresponsible with this knowledge that I have provided you for strictly educational purposes. Only kill Democrats.

>president of the United Shmates?

doesn't exist

coming fourth of july when he makes his national address.

Rifle chambered in .50-90 sharps

Pretty simple.

Mess with the gas line and set up explosives, with some luck you get a massive bomb going of removing all vehicles that might transport the president. And even better you can get away with it.

amerifags getting v&
shank you NSA

Easy, just make fun of his tiny hands until he kills himself from shame

No one cares about your gay conspiracy shit nigger faggot

I'd burglarize into his home and rig his toaster to burn his breakfast toasts. The added extra stress would cause a massive raise in blood pressure and a natural looking death.

Or I could steal his peanut butter.

das racyss

By using a British machete

witnessed, praise kek

rape him to death

gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf

You can find a lot of cool videos online of people making gun-cotton out of stump remover and sulfur-based drain cleaners.

All you do is just read up on the ordinance laws and study preliminary safety precautions when handling corrosive or hazardous substances.

Train turtles to do my bidding and blame it on Jeb

Kill him with kindness

>I am not the FBI, you can speak your ideas and plans freely here.
>you can speak your ideas and plans freely here
>ideas and plans
DOUBT

delete this

You shouldn't suggest such a thing. Reported to the FBI, not even kidding

I can vouch for OP. He's legit and totally cool - definitely not a member or employee of any government, intelligence, or law enforcement agency or Homeland Security. He's especially not Secret Service.

>I would say you could retro-fit a drone with a explosive satchel and have it be remotely detonate.

This is probably the easiest / "safest" way to do it. I wonder if the secret service has measures against this?

It's only a matter of time before drone based terrorism becomes a thing.

Alright FBI,

Kek is an inside joke on this part of the internet. We worship Kek as a deity. We 'pray' or call upon Kek as a joke. Because Kek (in history) was an Egyptian god of Chaos, Kek was represented by a frog. On Sup Forums, we have a great liking to a certain frog, pepe (pic relateed). So we associated the two and now this board worships the god Kek. It's all a joke though, no-one takes it seriously.

Well if I were so inclined i'd not even talk about it with anyone, i'd make sure i'm a good shit then shoot them as they get out of their car to to to a rally. Or more likely than not i'd gather a small set of people impersonate so black lives matter protesters, get up on stage then suddenly turn around and stab her to death with plastic knives we'd smuggled in under our show soles. Got quite a few really.

But killing the president aint the hardest bit, its what comes after, your cause will be vilified and ostracized from public, you'd give the excuse to take away more rights from the US citizens and worse still if they get you alive your end will not be pretty.

>Still wanna see Hillary's head burst open like a melon though.

if you wanted to do it
-No online talking
-Preferably alone
-End yourself before you get caught
-Buy stuff from several locations over a period of a long time

But that's just my advice.

nice try FBI

I know this Russian maybe he can help

>no-one takes it seriously.

Speak for yourself, fag. I'm currently saving money to build myself a nice shrine to Lord Kek.

l'rd kek shineth thy lighteth upon this fbi agent!

Leon Czolgosz the guy who assassinated McKinley just showed up at a rally with a small pistol hidden under a handkerchief and let loose when McKinley got near to shake hands.

Seems pretty straightforward.

>Hypothetically
How would one report your ass?

Join a group that encourages more muslim immigration in America. One of them is bound to pull a JFK on the president. If you do it this way you'll take America down with it and the general public won't even blame you.

Hijack a train and drive it through the White House at full speed

CRASHING THIS PLANE

Micro-Drone + bomb.

Why would you even want to do that? They don't control policy to such a great extent that it would be worth the trouble and if it was a personal grudge you would need to use your personal access to do it.

So that is probably the answer. You would need to exploit the personal grudge or politics of someone on the inside.

What's the point? He only serves a maximum of 8 years. Assassinations only have a tendency to backfire on what they try to accomplish unless it's the shadow masters orchestrating it.

They have train tracks leading into white house?

How are authors and film writers supposed to make clever plot devices if they even entertain the thought of how to go about carrying out an assassination?

Making explosives is a just another part of chemistry, and people make them all the time for their own backyard experiments. It's just a matter of how much, and where you are making them. People don't like their windows broken or a careless fire, on top of the concern for terrorism.

Also, the fact that you can make explosives out of things bought from the store, may hint to the fact that there are intermediary reactions that are present in their manufacturing that are readily combustible.

Don't be so mean. Soon he will shitpost here like the rest of us like it's natural. I guess this means that other agent monitoring Sup Forums got fired.

>Reporting the FBI to the FBI
Good job keeping the internet safe