SINGSINGISNGSIGNSIN

Jesus christ the marketing for this piece of shit is insane. It's fucking EVERYWHERE and it looks goddamn terrible. Billboards, commercials, ads within TV shows, trailers - anything tainted with Comcast/NBC is covered with ads for this garbage.

It has a 72% RT - is it actually not bad or are the reviewers on payroll?

Fuck off shill.

Fuck off autist

>Tfw my sister wants to take my niece to see Sing but doesn't give a fuck about Kimi no Na Wa
Fucking plebs

It looks like complete shit, but it's actually great.
More consistent than Zootopia.
More developed than Kubo.
Better pacing and characters than Moana.

What? Sing?

I saw it on Christmas. It was much better than expected.

>Calls a movie garbage
>"Must be a shill!"
kys you fucking mongoloid

>character with the inner city london black accent is portrayed as a gorilla

>tfw my mother forced my sister to come see 君の名は
I liked it but they shouldn't have found each other at the end

I feel like she should have died again, but that shit would have been too hard for people to grasp, that you don't control reality

Yeah, Sing is great.

I haven't seen it, but still, looks trash

>work in movie theater
>fucking hundreds of parents and their little faggot kids pouring in to see Sing
>tell people that it's nearly sold out and they may be unable to get good seats
>they buy fucking tickets any way and come back and hold up the line to get a refund because they couldn't find good seats

No it's not trash it's really good.

I noticed this as well, kek. Also, the new Beauty and the Beast has a nigger playing the beast. When he turns into a human at the end, he'll be black. RIP Disney

>it's an "anthropomorphic animals emulate decades-old reality TV" episode

ITT: Disney shills try to discredit the competition for Rogue One

It's still not making $1b worldwide no matter how hard you try

>It has a 72% RT
It's okay for me.

I just watched it a few hours ago, and it was decent. Though my expectations for it were rock-bottom. It was sure as shit better than The Secret Life of Pets. My main complaint is how cliche it is. Yes, it has a few subversions, but generally what you expect to happen will happen. It falls into a lot of the same old traps. Talking animals has been done to death, singing competition has been done to death, mixing them together is not original.

However, I generally liked the characters, the pacing was decent, there were some entertaining bits, and there very few cringeworthy/obnoxious bits. It had a fair amount of "modern" songs but there was a decent variety. I liked the koala I have a feeling he was implied to be gay for that NEET ram.

It's not a masterpiece but it could have been a lot worse.

The commercials show the worst parts of the movie, in which the novelty is "dude LE RANDUM ANIMALS XD". For the most part, the humor is much more well constructed than any pre-conceived notions you would have based on the abysmal advertising campaign would indicate.