Why do the New York Mets exist?

Why do the New York Mets exist?

What a waste of money. New York already has a team and they have 28 Championships after this October. The Mets are worst team in baseball. I seriously think the Yankees minor league team could beat the Mets

Americans aren't a smart bunch, right? I mean, you have to be really dumb or really mad to make such a thread.

It's funny because you beg for America to give you more foreign aid to fight zika

The Mets serve as a reason to ever consider going into Queens.

Well, Spiderman is a mets fan. I bet you feel silly now

Never post videos of my sisters ever again

>worst
>Philly exists

good try

Spiderman is a cuck

When was the Mutts last championship again? Did they win it or did bawwwston just choke like all mutts fans ever talk about

Fuck off. Mets will stay here forever. You have those 27 rings yet most of them came when the league was fucking garbage

We could have won the latest World Series but we were exposed. Who cares? We have fun and get upset at our team. It's all for fun

Your last championship was before the Marlins and Diamondbacks existed and they've won more recently than you have. Fuck off Bernie Madoff

The Cubs were in it last year, not you overrated hacks. The 7 Train filled with homeless guys taking a shit isn't as filthy and worthless as the Mets team. SWEEP

>27-2

And you lost to the Marlins and diamondbacks in that ever so important 28th possible World Series. We could have won last year if bumshit didn't have our number, and the D train is fucking terrible. Go fuck yourself

>We could have won if we were not shit

What a statement.

You guys missed the fucking playoffs last season. We made it. Who's shit? At best this team is mediocre, even when everything has been going wrong since day one

This. Mutts fans are GOAT at coulda woulda shoulda

>/mlb/ actually supports bandwagonning in 2017
Reddit sure has taken over.

>28 Championships after this October
>might not even make the postseason
>going to get manhandled by the Astros even if they do

>might not even make the postseason

Yankee haters are this fucking retarded. They're gonna sweep bawwwstun and be 1 game back after this weekend

Why does New York exist when York was already around (and classy as fuck)?

Because

>t. Mets fan circa 2015
Literally off yourself bandwagoning faggot, you don't know loyalty

Atleast be a developed nation to talk shit