Come on!

>Come on!

Underrated thread

f

For (you) thread

why did their weapons make cocking sounds

Amazing thread

Because the movie sucked dick

the greatest jedi in the world can't deflect blaster rifle fire from 10 clones, or even sense that something is about to happen

brava georg, brava

>when u dont max out deflect

That's a large part of the prequels that their ability to foresee the future had been stifled by the dark Lord. Also the clones are basically soulless pawns that flip a switch on the Jedi with no premeditated evil intentions. Of course he didn't sense it

Why was there a conehead in starwars? Also why is his cone so lumpy? Do you think he had disabilities?

Better than the TFA

Ki-Adi-Mundi a shit

>tfw I felt some special connection with that complete secondary character because I read some comics about him and his planet

10/10 thread

They had been fighting with them for months/years, and probably built a lot of trust. You could see the shock on their faces as it happened.

Also Sheev is fucking around with the force, and the clones are supposed to be super soldiers.

The only death to get me. He was just fighting and telling his battle buddies to follow him and they blast him

>shoot the blue twi'lek
>not gangrape her first

I read that as cucking sounds.
I was like, "What the fuck do cucking sounds sound like?"

>his name is literally Sha'a Gi

But Yoda did.

Bravo, Lucas.

Kamino didn't teach the clones how to fuck ovbiously. The only one who did fuck literally became a fucking deserter and became a filthy race-mixer (see that clone wars episode with the deserter clone and her little family).

Loved seeing the cone head Santa die. Don't know why. Hated him since phantom menace

Please, everybody in the galaxy wants to mix with the twi'leks. Maybe not have kids, but at least fuck the shit out of, and own as slaves.

Imagine being a trader who earns a decent amount of money. You got property on Corellia and a nice personal spaceship of your own. Who's gonna keep you company on those long voyages from Dantooine to Bespin?

order 66 got me right in the feels

funny thing is those kids weren't his

they came from another human father

Jedi rely on the force for virtually everything, and their strength with the force is connected to their state of mind. The conehead Jedi was in shock as you could see on his face. The soldiers he had fought with for years suddenly turned on him in the blink of an eye. He was filled with dispair and so lost clairty and his ability to properly channel the force.
Take away the force from a Jedi and all you have left is just a man.

Go put your ear to your parents bedroom door and find out