What is objectively the best country in the world? and the one you will one day retire in

What is objectively the best country in the world? and the one you will one day retire in

nuku hiva

None they're all full of sand niggers and faggots

Mexico , Drugs , Women , and basically very chill ranches for miles , I understand why my uncle went back.

Bulgaria
I'd like to retire somewhere near the mountains preferably

Fuck all the young people leaving this country, it's really not as bad as the self hating millennials would tell you. Unemployment going down rapidly, wages going up, GDP growing, anti-refugee and anti-gypsy sentiment among the population...

We're doing just fine

moldova,
for the political unrest

Estonia.

>Hot 10/10 chicks
>Whites only (though some Russians also)
>Best Internet
>Great food
>People are nice
>Right-Wing politicians
>No poverty, corruptions, etc.

Prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.

It wont be white for long if faggots like you invade it.

Objectively, inarguably, that would be Switzerland. They have the highest HDI in the world and don't you dare tell me the Alps aren't a better view than a suburb next to a wal mart for your entire life.

I'll probably get cucked to remain here forever but political and economic circumstances change. I'd give it 50/50 whether or not I end up in Germany by year's end.

The USA

definately a great place to retire, there's entire villages of western european retirees who've taken their savings and moved in the countryside here.
No natural disasters good climate and beautiful nature, low prices etc.
Switzerland would be too expensive desu senpai.

For retirement, South Africa is great.

Diverse biomes (excellent beaches, mountain ranges, marshes, savannah)
If you earn in Dollars or Euro everything is cheap here. A beer at a restaurant is like $1.
Hot white girls (even though the number of whites) is dwindling
Some astute areas (Cape Town, Sandton, Umhlanga)
Free-ish. Can buy almost whatever you like.

Expensive, yes, but it is truly the best, as far as a society goes. Are Bulgarian women hot like Balkans, Bohemians and Balts? Even ooga booga Romanianettes are incredibly beautiful, from what we see.

Sounds bright, hot and full of nigs. I already live in such an area. I wouldn't mind being surrounded by those little Asian monkeys or South Americans but being a rich man among blacks just sounds like being the last man alive. Worthless.

Objectively? Probably Switzerland, but I am not planning to leave Czech Republic. It's not about economy (even though that isn't as bad as people make it out to be), but about my people. I love Czechs, even though we are sour cunts. Or maybe because of it. It's difficult to describe, you'd have to be a part of it.

Plus, it's pretty comfy here if you live in the countryside.

no Italy?

If you're a rich black guy South Africa is definitely a fantastic place to retire - a place where blacks are in charge and Whites are the minority, its like Heaven or something.

I love Japan's attitude toward nationalism and preservation of their culture.

Cayman Islands

Japan or Switzerland, unless Switzerland ends up cucking itself with shitskins. Nothing else even comes close. I should be ready to leave to Japan by the time Hillary becomes president.

Nobody in Japan officially retires. Japanese work until they are dead. It's a GOP paradise.

An isolated mountain in Japan.

Switzerland already withdrew their EU app and I believe their constitution insulates them against bullying to take in undesirables. That also means you have to be really wealthy or valuable to live there, though.

How could they even apply to the EU without violating their neutrality, or did they actually overlook the aspect of economics and movement of people being a form of foreign entanglement?

Canada or Switzerland

All you need is to be a professional with a job prospect in Swiss, then they will let you in.

Fuck off leaf. Even you know your countries going down the shitter.

From what I understand though you have to be really good at whatever it is you do to have a place in Switzerland. What might make you upper middle or at least solidly middle class wouldn't be good enough to perform in the Swiss economy.

Everyone says their own country, come on. At least the Slavs are admitting "yeah, it's not perfect but we like it here" as opposed to "lol#1restoftheworldrueventrying???" while the guy works a min wage job or salaried but with two weeks of split up vacation a year and regular unpaid overtime, like some Jap, while defending such a system.

If trump wins, USA

I used to live with a Bulgarian guy here in England, he left Bulgaria because he said the economy was non existent, wages were terrible, and everything was corrupted by organised crime.

He was a cool guy, we often drank rakia and said "nazdrave!" a lot

Be sure to either hide your identity, or come as a total stereotype, with a beard, ushanka, flannel and suspenders, maple syrup dried all around your mouth.

Switzerland. Not sure about the percentage of shitskins there though.

The People's Republic of Tasman Island