What the fuck is wrong with millennial athletes?

WAHHH!! HE HURT MY FEELING SO I WONT GO TO THE WHITE HOUSE

Grow up, nigger

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20371337/kevin-durant-golden-state-warriors-no-intention-visiting-white-house-harsh-words-president-donald-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20363083/michael-bennett-seattle-seahawks-says-involvement-white-players-help-anthem-protests
slamonline.com/nba/steve-kerr-calls-trumps-refugee-ban-a-horrible-idea/
landof10.com/michigan/amara-darboh-nfl-draft-seahawks
nhl.com/news/thomas-statement-on-white-house-absence/c-613279
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>LMAO WARRIORS ARE MILLENNIALS XDDD i am actually making all those threads because my team is shit and I'm insecure AM I RIGHT Sup Forums LMAO XDDD

He reall is a big cupcake, faggot couldnt even take a joke at the espys

Trump is one of the most popular presidents in right wing history, you dumb fucking macaco.

This is borderline treason. Usually people get shot for treason. Just saying.

Don't forget the Xecucks, brother.

WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! RACISM! BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

Grow the fuck up, nigger.

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20363083/michael-bennett-seattle-seahawks-says-involvement-white-players-help-anthem-protests

We need to hang every last millennial from trees. I can help you out if you need it, brother.

Can only hope trump responds saying why would I invite them anyway, basketball isn't a sport

epic i like it

Remember when Steve Kerr called the refugee ban "a bad idea"

slamonline.com/nba/steve-kerr-calls-trumps-refugee-ban-a-horrible-idea/

I want to see how he reacts if terrorists kill any of his family members. Piece of shit. Every single Warriors player, and by extension fan, is a traitorous piece of shit.

Trump is a kike shill, but he does a great job pissing off kikes and niggers alike.

Don't worry, we'll hang all millennials from trees soon once we hijack the White House.

This. Trump only cares about his buddies Brady and Belichick as far as the four main sports go otherwise he's by far a golf man.

Also, the Xecucks literally drafted a rapefugee this year.

landof10.com/michigan/amara-darboh-nfl-draft-seahawks

Can't wait to see how these millennials react when he kills every last white person in this nigger-infested hellhole. Every single Xecucks player, and by extension fan, is a cuck piece of shit and needs to be hung from a tree.

14 RaHoWa

David Duke should be President.

Can't wait to see how millennials react to that when we meme him in office in 2020.

Who gives a fuck. I'm glad he's not going considering this board is saturated with warrior faggotry and drumpftards
Fuck kd and fuck that orange hair israe puppet

Free speech, who gives a fuck

This.

1488. Hail Our People. Hail Victory.

Durant > Bron

If he likes freedom of speech so much, he should go to Syria or North Korea and express his opinions there. No one insults our president without a consequence, you liberal communist faggot.

What do you think the first amendment is? It doesn't protect against consequences

steve kerr's dad was already killed due to terrorism in the 80s

LeBron is whiter and plays for a whiter team and fanbase, Shlomo

President shouldn't meet with athletes anyway. Pointless waste of time.

>tfw Warriors and Seahawks fan

Maybe we need America to be North Korea white man's edition.

I for one have no problem with David Duke or Richard Spencer as President.

Millennial cucks and Drumpftards deserve it.

2easy2thrigger

Aside from Snoop Dogg killing Trump in a videoclip and that comediant who joked about Baron, no celebrity crossed a limit

Why the fuck does Sup Forums attract so many delusional LARPers.
>we'll hang em just you wait
Lmao keep complaining about niggers on the internet while all of your friends get beat up by queer degenerates.

You're first in the oven if it helps you sleep at night fucking faggot.

Where the fuck do you live, nigger kike?

Unless it's Obama, right?
Hypocrite child

We're not larping, we're entirely serious. Charlottesville was just the start.

You better run and hide, millennial boy. We're coming right for you. 14

>commit actual treason
>""""real"""" """"americans""" demand you get to have a statue in honor of your treason
>dont want to meet the president
>"lynch this fucking traitor!"

I was born in 1999. Am I a millennial?

Are you white? Come join us. We're re-enacting Kristallnacht some day with non-millennial faggots (Gen X and Z are allowed only to participate).

Nobody remembers when Tim Thomas skipped Obama?

Inb4 >furpuck

nhl.com/news/thomas-statement-on-white-house-absence/c-613279

>Steve Kerr
>I want to see how he reacts if terrorists kill any of his family members
i have great news for you, user

They're impotent retards. Loving how theyre hiding their faces now out of fear. So brave

>Tim Thomas
Can't believe he was ever a number 2 pick.

>Christcuck and Glenn (((Beck))) fan.

Fuck off. He's not /ourguy/ by any means. I bet he supported Shabbos Goy Marco Rubio.

How did this even become a thing? Do the guys who win the belts every other monday night raw get invites? Or do they limit only to whoever is reigning champ at the end of wrestlemania?

He is probably just worried that Trump will grab him

His dad is probably looking up at his faggot son dissappointed.

But most likely his dad was a pinko liberal professor who deserved it.

Impotent retards?

I have a 150 IQ and I believe all niggers, kikes, and millennials have single-handedly brought down America.

I'm also a 1999 born male model bodybuilder who owns a construction firm. You're a little cuckshit millennial is what you are.

I dare you to say that shit to my face. I'll just bash you against the wall. I'm not afraid of a limp-wristed nu-male millennial like you.

This.

All white traitors deserve to be gassed first.

Karma's on Steve (((Kerr's))) cuck father who probably let his wife fuck his black teammates.

>millennial internet defense force is coming in droves and defending apemond

Gas them all.

Motherfucker, I have literally killed people for less than that. I'm not talking about navy seals copypasta shit, I'm talking about me blowing peoples' brains out for saying the wrong shit to me.

You've been warned. Back the fuck down now, or this shit will escalate.

You're probably some fat bald sweaty manchild in reality.

Guys like this should be castrated. Fuck this guy. If I could find him I'd tie him to a table and pump him full of estrogen and food until he got fat and grew huge tits. Then I'd cut his dick off, cut a hole in his taint and fuck it. I'd use my cum as an adhesive to keep his asshole shut. I'd superglue his nose shut to he can only breathe from his mouth and yank his teeth out with pliers. I'd buy a huge Bull Mastiff and have that fuck him constantly. I'd get a video of it happening. His big floppy tits swinging back and forth as he gets fucked and clawed up by a dog as big as him. I'd send it to his family and even livestream it on facebook.

What I want to know is how the Warriors are SOLELY the ones being blamed for being millennials?

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot

>Grow up

Talking to yourself again?!

LMAO keep pretending, mamchildren