RIP in fucking peace Nipon

express.co.uk/news/world/834282/north-korea-missile-japan-kim-jong-un-nuclear-war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NK can do what they want, no one will attack back because they know NK would erase South Korea from the face of Earth 5 minutes after that

So it's a win-win scenario.

t. Alejandro Cao de Benós de Les y Pérez

why don't americans just nuke them?

>WW2 ends with Japan nuked
>WW3 starts with Japan nuked

They launch missiles all the time and nothing has ever happened.

Because North Korea threatens to flatten South Korea with 15000 artilleries they stationed across the border.

>Japan attacks NK
>NK nukes SK
remind me why Japan wouldn't attack, then

is south korea that important to usa?

And i am somewhat used to this event

>british journalism

>SK makes around 70% of Ship engnines.
>Most of the world trade are transported by ships

Ain't rocket science.

>WW3 starts with Japan nuked
who would even help these people in nk

Well, not allowing the capital of other countries to be flattened over a non-direct threat is a pretty polite thing to do.

you have to go back
WTF is wrong with you guy?
Why do everyone want to nuke japan this hard, they mean no harm now.

This is a great play by the elites
>Americans invade because NK threatens Japan and SK
>Trump's rating rises because he is fighting against an ebil dictator
>The oligarchs in charge of the US order americans troops to invade SYria
>Very few people oppose because Trump's populatiry has reached incredible levels
>Assad is toppled and the jews seize some of Syria's land

>close to China and Russia
>large trading partner

I'd say yes.

i welcome please end my shitty life asap

>seconds before this post was written

at least we will not die alone

Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&t=0s

FIGHT BACK YOU SHITTY JAPANESE
WHERE FUCK YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT?

>WHERE FUCK YOUR FIGHITING SPIRIT
They got blown the fuck off with your 2 nukes

The USA never had a proper modern war on it's soil. And they won't be getting one either.

So they can boss everyone around from a distance.

would the japanese and south koreans ally in the event of north korean aggression

Japan I am sorry.

If they fuck with Russia then Russia will attack Poland. And we'll all have a good laugh after once Poland is gone.

thats probably because of some sanction japan did recently. nk gooks only can express their complaint this way cause theres nothing they can do otherwise.

i don't understand

if they nuke everyone who will give them anything afterwards

why does this usual shit have to do with nukes

i dont get what you meant. i didnt even skim expresshit cause birt tabroids or bongs dont understand the geopolitics and obviously its habbening crap

well personally i don't believe they'll nuke anyone any time soon

it's just that it's a ridiculous concept because obviously no one is going to be happy with them after that

The secret mecha army will wipe NK.

thats what koreans do, for real. meanwhile in sk, their new anti japan film, which is almost ccp propaganda tier, is breaking the record now. its pretty fucked up but thats what has usually happened in the peninsula.

in all seriousness, both nk and sk have only done some sjw shit. nukes are last resorts for nks regime. the reason that they have it is they are very one dimensional and short-sighted, tend to be scared of anything

they are very confident at first meddling with japan or the us and very competitive but after a while they come to the realization that they are going too far and think of compromising some parts of what they have done with their hivemind and they start to hold low-key meet ups with surroundings.

>Why do everyone want to nuke japan this hard?
because animeposters

Even though I don't believe any of that I really do think all of that would be for the best. Who gives a shit about North Koreans or Muslims? Let's Jews take Syria and Americans take North Korea, the world would be better without sub humans and commies ruining those countries anyway.

the part yall misread is that nk actually targets japan. you believe this so you can do habbening like ass and diaspora azn niggis quickly euphorically get the wrong idea that sk is safe af only japan is gonna sink or theres a possibility that japan vs nk war could take place without sk. stupidly enough, many sk people have started to believe this shit the same way as you though.

these aint either a threat or blackmail but just the "political power game" card that nks played since early 90s
nks first target is always sk. what you should know first is actual military incidents and some serious murder/spy/internet ones have always only happened between sk and nk, especially after john il.
yall noggos dont know this shit in the first place

Clickbait title.

Nobody thinks sk is safe you retard
Have you looked at a map lately? Which direction are they supposed to fire their test missiles?

nah especially those diaspora and sk lefties seriously believe in it. you dont know it at all. same goes for most polacks too. everytime nk shoot shit for the sea area they think it targeted japan. they are genuinely assholes

i think we just ran into the schizophrenic nationalist that posts here sometimes

if thats me im liberal, you asshat
whats part is wrong, just tell me. or face the reality.

i don't think being a nationalist and a liberal is inherently incompatible

i am both too

just try to point it out from the next time if my view has a possible wrong part. id explain it further. you are talking about something different.

im not always polite here since this board is full of polacks and such naive infantile diaspora posters like the one who made this thread. with an utter boring pretext called bantz

Hello waito piggu