What could have been

What could have been...

Of all the words from tongue and pen...

Desire is all i get from your mother bosom...

I miss the real Messi.

Prime messi vs prime dinho? Who wins? Id say dinho all day and i love messi

messi's carreer would be like this if he had started like ronaldo:

sporting
lanus
shakhtar
csa moskow
schalke 04
chicago fire soccer club

prime dinho with cristiano's work ethic would have solved footie and there would be no messi plus the sport would be dead by now

Jealous faggot madridista

Deadliest attack in the world

>i started watching football in 2015 and am trying to fit in: the post

shopped imo

Messi in 2012 scored more goals and gave more assists than Ronaldinho in all his career at Barca

It's not about numbers. Prime Dinho was out of this world good.

You're an idiot, even ronaldinho himself wouldn't agree with you. Go back to watching handegg.

dinho had a much shitter team around him

Prime Messi was out of this world too. He scored almost literally 2 goals per game, usually dribbling several times.

Messi in 2012 had a shitty team too. Xavi and Iniesta were past their peak and Suarez and Neymar weren't around yet.

2012 iniesta was the best player of europe, for me messi still the best ever and the one who had the best peak in history but 2012 wasn't a bad team at all
i know they didn't win anything relevant but that team was pretty awesome

>continuing
If they didn't lose for chelsea in the semi final probably they would be without a doubt the best team ever
it's hard to argue,but for me 2011-12 barça was better than 2010-11

Dinho was a fucking siesmic event in football. football is suposed to be fun especially for those watching

thats the point. people who dont watch football will come out to see dinho.

rare. Also, i think the question should be prime dinho+a never lazy dinho imo would surpass missi

>cristiano's work ethic

How would the meta change?